Chumlum
EL Patron
Great Leader Sprucenuce
urbaNRoots
RealGunner
58 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Rev Wed 15 May 2013 - 17:15

#ArsenalneedsCoq no more ? Crying or Very sad

Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Raptorgunner Wed 15 May 2013 - 17:18

What about Frimpong, did we let him go yet?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed 15 May 2013 - 17:30

new Jovetic Edit(cant call it new vid for us Arsenal scouts none of those clips are new Razz )
no one can top that 11 min video that showed what type of player he is but anyway here you go Smile

Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed 15 May 2013 - 17:51

Chumlum wrote:Coquelin is a player who, if he ends up somewhere else permanently, I hope has a fine career but never gets beyond that barrier of simply being "pretty good." It would be rough to turn out & see how he kind of floundered on the bench here for a couple years, impressing in flashes, and then matured into a real machine.

Like, I'm less worried about that happening with Frimpong these days. But with le Coq I still wonder if he's got something special in his future. But if it's a loan move I hope he does well there and grows ...

I think Coquelin is special as well.. Don't think he'll be world class or anything but he's just a gifted player that has many skills, lots of versatility and is a fierce competitor.

If he leaves us permanently I wish him the very best and I'm certain he'll do well when given the chance.

lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Wed 15 May 2013 - 17:52

Raptorgunner wrote:What about Frimpong, did we let him go yet?

I don't recall anything official but it seems like it's just a matter of time.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Wed 15 May 2013 - 17:54

I dont get these buy back clauses.

If a club kicks out a player whats the point of going back?

Coquelin should leave permanently. He deserves more games .
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed 15 May 2013 - 19:45

Adler in an interview with 'Sport Bild' said that he didn't think once about leaving HSV but can't make a promise. Also says that Hamburg bought him for the long-term and not to sell him after one season.

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/1305/News/rene-adler-hamburger-sv-braucht-keinen-grossen-umbruch-entwicklungspotential-wechsel.html

However HSV's financial problems can make things happen if we're quick and really interested.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed 15 May 2013 - 21:10

Coq should leave on loan... I know he can make it at Arsenal... He has lots of potential.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwame2u Thu 16 May 2013 - 9:16

I also think LeCoq should either go out on loan or be sold with a buy back clause.

What are the thoughts on the rumour of Santi being wanted at ManCity. Isco cvould apparently move there as well, potentially meaning the end of the road for Nasri there. He should jump over to Monaco for more $$$
Kwame2u
Kwame2u
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu 16 May 2013 - 10:29

Kwame2u wrote:I also think LeCoq should either go out on loan or be sold with a buy back clause.

What are the thoughts on the rumour of Santi being wanted at ManCity. Isco cvould apparently move there as well, potentially meaning the end of the road for Nasri there. He should jump over to Monaco for more $$$

Santi is not going anywhere.

We have no need to sell and crush what we have built this season. Its time to build on the foundation, not bulldoze it and start all over again.

As much as I would love Isco, I don't see where he would fit in, unless we target him as Wilshere rotation and Rosiky long term replacement. He'd definitely more likely to follow Pellegrini to Citeh, much as I would hate that.

Citeh got Silva, Chavs got Mata. About time we got Isco in there. *sigh*

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu 16 May 2013 - 10:41

We should let Coquelin go, he clearly has no future with Arsenal. Wilshere, Ramsey, Arteta and another DM coming in the summer means he'll be 5th choice or even 6th if we count Diaby. Just wish he goes somewhere else and not at Schalke so I can continue to like him Very Happy
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu 16 May 2013 - 11:16

Chamakh to RMC: "A return to Bordeaux? It's possible"

"Everyone knows that Bordeaux is my club heart. I know that I must make sacrifices because I can not stay like this. If I find an agreement with Bordeaux, why not."

"I know there is little chance that I stay at Arsenal. If I go back to France, it may be in Bordeaux."

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/379976/chamakh-un-retour-a-bordeaux-c-est-possible/
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 17 May 2013 - 0:48

Serio Ramos being linked lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri 17 May 2013 - 0:53

I feel sorry for Chamakh. A quiet guy who didn't kick up a stink like Adebayor and Bendtner and who did try his best
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri 17 May 2013 - 0:55

Lex wrote:I feel sorry for Chamakh. A quiet guy who didn't kick up a stink like Adebayor and Bendtner and who did try his best
I know, feel bad for him, I wish all the best and hope he gets his confidence back.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Fri 17 May 2013 - 1:05

RealGunner wrote:Serio Ramos being linked lol

Wasn't this explicitly started between two guys on Twitter who very openly tried to make a ridiculous rumor, with made-up sources & figures, to see how long before papers would copy it?
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 17 May 2013 - 1:07

It probably worked. seeing many people talking about it. Expect it on daily Star in few days Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Fri 17 May 2013 - 1:23

It was ‏@AFC_Ell and @ZcottAFC - if you look at their timelines you can see they just did it for a troll, but were totally explicit about it, not trying to fool anyone who was actually paying attention to them. Victims of the trolling would be people who took tweets out of context and ran with them. But I guess it's taken root! Laughing

e.g.

Zcott ‏@ZcottAFC 14 May
Who fancies starting a twitter rumour and try getting it published?

Elliott ‏@AFC_Ell 14 May
@ZcottAFC I will, for da lolz and dat?

Elliott ‏@AFC_Ell 14 May
No way! With Mourinho leaving Sergio Ramos is leaving, been told he's joining Arsenal! £19 million fee £110 k p/w. Dream summer begins!

Zcott ‏@ZcottAFC 14 May
My mates' uncle had a kidney transplanted from a guy who is related to the cousin of the Madrid kit man. This is my source
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Fri 17 May 2013 - 4:00

Lex wrote:I feel sorry for Chamakh. A quiet guy who didn't kick up a stink like Adebayor and Bendtner and who did try his best

yeah as bad as he was, you could see he was giving the maximum effort each time he appeared
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri 17 May 2013 - 10:45

Apparently we've signed a striker called Yaya Sanogo from Ligue 2 side Auxerre who's out of contract in the summer.

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/380310/auxerre-sanogo-quasiment-a-arsenal/
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri 17 May 2013 - 10:46

Arsenal.com ‏@Arsenal
Wenger on signing Yaya Sanogo: 'It is in advanced stages but it is not done' #NUFCvAFC
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Fri 17 May 2013 - 11:00

cheers

Is he any good? Very Happy
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri 17 May 2013 - 11:07

meh. squad addition for U-21 level.

#InB4WengerWitchhunt #TopTopTop

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Fri 17 May 2013 - 11:09

Soon to be #AFC youngster Yaya Sanogo scores a golazo for France u19's against Brazil - http://bit.ly/18Ppoga

Very Happy
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri 17 May 2013 - 11:17

djoe26 wrote: cheers

Is he any good? Very Happy

He plays in Ligue 2 lol never seen him but has 8 goals in 7 games or so this season.

We'll probably sign him and send him on loan to a Ligue 1 side.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Fri 17 May 2013 - 11:21

" Yaya Sanogo is big, strong and talented, and at the age of 20, he's already had nearly as many injuries as Diaby #TypicalArsenalSigning "

(via French football expert @MattSpiro )

Rolling Eyes Laughing
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next