‘Vucinic can win it for Juventus’

Go down

‘Vucinic can win it for Juventus’ Empty ‘Vucinic can win it for Juventus’

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:22 pm

Mirko Vucinic can be the man to lead Juventus into the semi-finals of the Champions League, says Christian Panucci.

The Montenegro international is recognised as one of the club’s most talented players, but he’s sometimes criticised for his inconsistency and his lack of goals.

“Mirko is a champion and a friend,” Panucci said of his former Roma teammate in an interview with Tuttosport.

“You know immediately whether he’s going to have a good or a bad game. He needs to do something special right at the start to get into the game.

“When he gets frustrated, you have to make sure he remains calm.”

Panucci added that Vucinic needs to be made to feel important and motivated in the right way.

“Juventus boss Antonio Conte is good at stimulating his players, he transmits his belief in them,” the former stopper added.

“I would stimulate him by telling him to win the game for me. Because Mirko is that kind of player. If he is in the mood then he can make the difference with his class.

“I remember some mad Champions League performances from him while we were at Roma, against Chelsea and Manchester United.”

Juventus have a mountain to climb in tonight’s quarter-final return given that they lost the first leg 2-0.

“Vucinic can add the finishing touch, but he’ll also need the help of the entire side,” Panucci continued.

“Juve will have to play to their best, but Bayern will also have to be under par because they are a great side.”

Vucinic has scored nine goals in 26 League games this term, as well as two in seven Champions League ties.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum