Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football?

+29
VanDeezNuts
uzonero
M99
zizzle
Pedram
ExtremistEnigma
ioilersrock448
Juveman17
daneq
Collblanc
EL Patron
Great Leader Sprucenuce
dronte
Vibe
Firenze
rwo power
free_cat
Kaladin
Hawky
VivaStPauli
Highburied
El Gunner
S
DeletedUser#1
halamadrid2
Forza
The Sanchez
Kick
Ausi90
33 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Read carefully: How old are u guys, specifiy?

Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? Vote_lcap6%Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? Vote_lcap23%Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 14 ]
Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? Vote_lcap21%Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 13 ]
Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? Vote_lcap34%Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? Vote_rcap 34% 
[ 21 ]
Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? Vote_lcap15%Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 9 ]
Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? Vote_lcap0%Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? Vote_lcap1%Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 62

Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? Empty Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football?

Post by Ausi90 Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:02 am

as the title sats

Ausi90
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? Empty Re: Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football?

Post by Kick Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:26 am

I was 8. Very Happy
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? Empty Re: Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football?

Post by Ausi90 Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:30 am

no jokes guys. vote honestly, or don't vote at all.

Ausi90
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:31 am

I started watching football when I was 6 watching Barca week in week out with my dad then became really serious studying game play, tactics, player movements etc. when I was 12 when I went on my exchange to Girona.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:36 am

Is the vote for current age, or age when I started watching football?

inb4MineIsTheSameAnyway Razz
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:37 am

whoops, I voted for when I starting watching football.

I am 19.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:39 am

I started watching footy in 98 so I was abouuutt 6 then. Fifa 98 Proud

All top teams starting with one million each Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:39 am

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:39 am

Kick wrote:whoops, I voted for when I starting watching football.

I am 19.

Same here.
Deception.
General Discussion is suffering...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausi90 Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:40 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Is the vote for current age, or age when I started watching football?

inb4MineIsTheSameAnyway Razz
ur age, as the vote title says

Ausi90
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:40 am

Will turn 22 this August.

Anyways i regularly started watching football from WC 2002 onwards.

First football game i watched was in 2000 though.

Last edited by Surag on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:42 am

Will turn 29 this year.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:22 am

I started watching since 2003 when I was 6... My grandad watched footy, and as I always liked to play footy outside with my friends, I juz started watching it with him and fell in love with The Arsenal.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:32 am

I'm 43

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:42 am

I probably have been watching football since the day I was born with my parents, the first football matches I actually conciously remember being amped about were the ones in the 1990 WC when I was about to turn 6.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawky Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:29 am

Regularly watching football since World Cup 1998 (10 years old).
Hawky
Hawky
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:45 am

Started watching at 7 was around 2001-2002
Like many others WC 2002 got me fully in it
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:49 am

29 and started watching when I was 4.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:56 am

Never ask a lady her age :coffee:

But I started watching when I was still a little kid and I was always rooting for the guys between the sticks as I thought they were much cooler than the rest. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:58 am

I thought the poll was on "At what age did you start watching football"
I voted <10 :facepalm:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:03 pm

Born in 1990, my earliest memories of football was having this

Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? $%28KGrHqZ,!joFBLZqqPlqBQhBIsbqz!~~60_35

So I know I was watching from that season.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:07 pm

I started watching in 2001,when I was 11.

All because I played Winning Eleven 2000 on PlayStation 1 and Inter had a brilliant attacking trio of Ronaldo Vieri Recoba.I was into that so much I started wathcing Inter immediately...
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:17 pm

The first match I clearly remember is the 2000's Euro's final when I was 9, although I already watched the 98 WC and a few Juve matches, andhad Del Piero posters on my wall before that.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Hm. As I somehow doubt that there are so many posters < 10 (although, considering some of the trolling it might just fit after all Razz) I guess I should reset the poll XD

Ok, I switched the poll to "vote editing possible". All people < 10 may now put the proper age, if it applies.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:31 pm

Started watching European football in 2000.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next