Once the Problem is Isolated; the machine is back performing

4 posters

Go down

Once the Problem is Isolated; the machine is back performing Empty Once the Problem is Isolated; the machine is back performing

Post by huntsman Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:06 pm

Iker is the problem, the problem is iker.
Once Iker is out, suddenly Madrid returned to their senses and became the great team we saw glimpses of last season.

The question remains, will iker return right on time to spoil it all? He still has time to make it to the CDR Final and CL semis, right?

I nominate Iker to play the role Di Maria Played late last season when he returned from his injury, took over from a prime Kaka who was scoring left and right, and single handedly ruined what appeared to be a great season for Madrid. I think Iker has all the qualifications to fill in for Di Maria.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Once the Problem is Isolated; the machine is back performing Empty Re: Once the Problem is Isolated; the machine is back performing

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:08 pm

Lol thought this was a kaka topic for a sec
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Once the Problem is Isolated; the machine is back performing Empty Re: Once the Problem is Isolated; the machine is back performing

Post by McAgger Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:10 pm

I was completely sure that this was going to be about Kaka since he played today. Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:23 pm

huntsman wrote:

I nominate Iker to play the role Di Maria Played late last season when he returned from his injury, took over from a prime Kaka who was scoring left and right

havent laughed like this is ages. my sides.

wouldnt be a huntsman post without a little bit of kaka tickling.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:28 pm

iker is back
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down