Audi Cup 2011 - four intercontinental cup winners

+2
dostoevsky
BAYERN_MUNICH
6 posters

Go down

Audi Cup 2011 - four intercontinental cup winners Empty Audi Cup 2011 - four intercontinental cup winners

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:28 pm

in three weeks, on the 26th and 27th of July 2011 is the Audi Cup 2011 in Munich.

FC Bayern München
AC Milan
FC Barcelona
SC Internacional de Porto Alegre

Are you goin to watch this cup ? I think this will be a nice test on a high european level

semi-final1: Bayern - Milan
semi-final2: Barcelona - Porto Alegre
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Audi Cup 2011 - four intercontinental cup winners Empty Re: Audi Cup 2011 - four intercontinental cup winners

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:38 pm

Milan will be missing quite a few players, however I'll definitely take the opportunity to hopefully see a few of our youngsters and hopefully new signings take to the field. I do primarily want to see the tournament used as a testing ground, however it's a good way for the youngsters of each team to get a strong test. Even the reserve backbones of these teams will provide useful opponents.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Audi Cup 2011 - four intercontinental cup winners Empty Re: Audi Cup 2011 - four intercontinental cup winners

Post by M99 Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:45 pm

Allegri will use this to test out fringe players and youth.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:52 pm

I think Bayern will take this cup quite serious and begin with the strongest lineup, because we have a new coach and he must test his new tactics and formation against strong opponents.

Of course Heynckes will give some young players like Petersen or Breno a chance to show something, but i guess this is a real test for our CL qualy games.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:55 pm

emirates cup>audi cup Very Happy
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:57 pm

New York Red Bulls
Paris Saint-Germain
Arsenal
Boca Juniors

against

FC Bayern München
AC Milan
FC Barcelona

xD
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:17 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:New York Red Bulls
Paris Saint-Germain
Arsenal
Boca Juniors

against

FC Bayern München
AC Milan
FC Barcelona

xD

Barcelona who? :coffee:

lol ya'll know I'm just playing, but on the serious emirates cup is usually better , more prestigious
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:55 pm

I hope we get destroy maybe the board will wake up and sign two center back and get rid of Van Buyten....

When it comes to solving a clubs on field problem Bayern Munich board are so so so far behing, very pathetic board, they disgust me.

Bayern Munich biggest problemm has been CB's for almost 3 season now and yet they have sold 3 CBs over the last 4 years.

Hummels
Demichelis
Lucio

and yet they have signed absolutely no one.

all the defenders mentioned above happens to be better than our current useless Van Buyten, Badstuber and Breno.

SHAME ON YOU NERLINGER OR WHOSOEVER IS RESPOSINBLE FOR TRANSFER
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:09 pm

Demichelis and Lucio were both van Gaals decision, he doesnt like south americans..... Hummels was Rummenigge/Hoeneß fault
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down