+5
RealGunner
inderbaby
Ion Creanga
Juventude
DeviAngel
9 posters

Go down

Lisandro Lopez arrives on loan with obligation to be bought  Empty Lisandro Lopez arrives on loan with obligation to be bought

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Continues to be enriched by the special "soap opera" on the transfer of Lisandro Lopez, 29-year-old striker of Lyon and Argentina, with Juventus in the transfer market this session: Andrea Agnelli and Beppe Marotta, in fact, they would be able to convince the president of the club French Aulas, to give the South American striker on loan with the obligation to repurchase, a formula that could be appreciated by the club champion of Italy, which would pay the player's card only from the next season. Under these conditions, therefore, Lisandro Lopez could actually become a new player of Juventus and lend a hand to ward important advanced black and white, as requested by Mr. Conte.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Lisandro Lopez arrives on loan with obligation to be bought  Empty Re: Lisandro Lopez arrives on loan with obligation to be bought

Post by Juventude Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:12 pm

I'm ok with a loan with an option to buy, but I don't want the option to really mean that Juve is forced to buy him in the summer.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Lisandro Lopez arrives on loan with obligation to be bought  Empty Re: Lisandro Lopez arrives on loan with obligation to be bought

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Juventude wrote:I'm ok with a loan with an option to buy, but I don't want the option to really mean that Juve is forced to buy him in the summer.

Yup we'll be forced to buy him I am sure it means replacing Matri + Quagli with Llorente and Lopez... tbh I like Lopez according to the media he is already Juve player

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:20 pm

According to colleagues to Sky Sport24, Juventus would be closer to the acquisition of player Lyon Lisandro Lopez (30). After a long pressure on the loan - report Gianluca Di Marzio - Lyon is going to accept the option of a loan with right of redemption. Juve says no obligation to purchase, because in the summer it is ready for the arrival of Llorente.

At Juventus, however, positive feelings: Lisandro Lopez really like and now you could close quickly.

They expect new developments in negotiations for the striker, which would thus complete the missing box in the arena of Mr. Conte regarding the department offensive.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:24 pm

DeviAngel wrote:According to colleagues to Sky Sport24, Juventus would be closer to the acquisition of player Lyon Lisandro Lopez (30). After a long pressure on the loan - report Gianluca Di Marzio - Lyon is going to accept the option of a loan with right of redemption. Juve says no obligation to purchase, because in the summer it is ready for the arrival of Llorente.

At Juventus, however, positive feelings: Lisandro Lopez really like and now you could close quickly.

They expect new developments in negotiations for the striker, which would thus complete the missing box in the arena of Mr. Conte regarding the department offensive.

That sounds better to me. I've already made my feelings known about Lopez. I'd love a loan, but would very much dislike an outright purchase.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:27 pm

Lisandro LopezLYSANDER LOPEZ/LIONE- Only a few hours ago we had given as an affable now finally jumped. The request for loan until the end of the season proposed by Juventus, not fascinated Lyon, but in the last minute seems to have moved something. As reported by SkySport, Lisandro Lopez seems to be a step away from Juventus. Lyon would accept the loan offer and at the end of the season, Juventus can avail the option of redemption for the upcoming season.The market is in turmoil, new details are expected!
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:27 pm

Lisandro would be our best forward if he comes..
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:31 pm

tuddor wrote:Lisandro would be our best forward if he comes..

according to all media its official ... I mean only lakcing the official note on juventus.com
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:24 pm

I'll wait for the official on this but for me he is definitely a top quality player!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm

From what i understand, Lyon will loan out Lisandro for €500K, and Juventus will be obligated to buy him. The eventual payment of €8M would be spread over 3 years
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:43 pm

Is Li-Lo still good? I haven't watched Lyon in quite a while.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:58 pm

Yes, for sure. Checked up on him last week, came off the bench. Still has it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Ability, talent all there. But like i said in the Lyon section. He lacks motivation, A change of environment may be good for him now
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sektbiff Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:01 pm

I was actually hoping for Lewandowski, but I mean, considering the lack of goals from our strikers at Juve, I think this is pretty goddamn nice!
Sektbiff
Sektbiff
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:23 pm

Fantastic, I think he'll be a hit with Juventus

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:25 pm

remember the domiguez- Matri situation ... I hope this is not a thing just to get Drogba lower his salary
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum