Pogba will stay at Juventus until the summer, says agent

4 posters

Go down

Pogba will stay at Juventus until the summer, says agent Empty Pogba will stay at Juventus until the summer, says agent

Post by Juventude Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:24 pm

Paul Pogba's agent Mino Raiola says the 19-year-old will not be leaving Juventus in the January transfer window and will remain in Turin until the summer.

The former Manchester United midfielder has shined in Italy so far, which has seen him linked with a move away from Juventus Stadium, but Raiola has moved to put an end to the latest round of speculation regarding his future.

"What is he worth? He is not for sale so has no value. [Giuseppe] Marotta can stay calm, he will stay in Turin until July definitely," he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

Pogba only joined the Bianconeri during the summer following his move from Old Trafford and scored twice in his side's 4-0 victory over Udinese on Saturday.

The youngster has made 18 appearances for the club so far, scoring four goals.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/pogba-stay-juventus-until-summer-154000208--sow.html

Where would he be going? Juve isn't going to sell him after one breakout season unless it's for a lot of money. Raiola needs to stop talking to the press.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Pogba will stay at Juventus until the summer, says agent Empty Re: Pogba will stay at Juventus until the summer, says agent

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:27 pm

He is just trying to raise his salary If he leaves I am sure he won't get the same playing time in a big club like Juve. plus he said he lobes it here
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Pogba will stay at Juventus until the summer, says agent Empty Re: Pogba will stay at Juventus until the summer, says agent

Post by Halfsharkgator Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:28 pm

I f**king hate raiola.. Its all about the bigger check

I always wonder what kinda garbage he puts in his players' heads.
Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by thegutterpoet Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:52 pm

I doubt Marotta would need to be told to stay calm. Either that is a wierdly translated comment or Raiola was clearly having a laugh. Most likely taken out of context or a joke of sorts...
thegutterpoet
thegutterpoet
Prospect
Prospect

http://thedissolutefox.com/wordpress/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down