Look (Sky): "Lisandro Lopez to make a huge leap in quality to Juve '

5 posters

Go down

Look (Sky): "Lisandro Lopez to make a huge leap in quality to Juve ' Empty Look (Sky): "Lisandro Lopez to make a huge leap in quality to Juve '

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:18 pm

Look John, a reporter for Sky Sports, said his Lisandro Lopez of Olympique Lyon striker, approached in the last hour to Juventus. Here are his words, release studies of Sky Sport 24 and shot from TuttoJuve.com: "Lisandro Lopez? E 'a striker who I love so much. I think it would fit very well in the Italian championship. Would be a player who could do that too a huge leap in quality to Juventus. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Look (Sky): "Lisandro Lopez to make a huge leap in quality to Juve ' Empty Re: Look (Sky): "Lisandro Lopez to make a huge leap in quality to Juve '

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:24 pm

Imagine the power of his beard and Pirlo's beard combining. :bow:

Actually really liked Lopez when I seen him a couple years back but I haven't seen him in a while, I wouldn't mind taking him.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Look (Sky): "Lisandro Lopez to make a huge leap in quality to Juve ' Empty Re: Look (Sky): "Lisandro Lopez to make a huge leap in quality to Juve '

Post by Ion Creanga Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:29 pm

Still better than bendtner..
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:33 pm

I guess it's something. This move doesn't excite me that much. He will be 30 in March and his numbers this season are down from a year ago. If he comes cheap, then it's ok. But I wouldn't give him a contract longer than 3 years. I would actually prefer he be gone after two.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Here is a better translation in English from Footbally Italia on Lopez:

Juventus and Fiorentina could be put into a bidding war for Olympique Lyonnais striker Lisandro Lopez.

Radio Montecarlo believe that the 29-year-old is the subject of interest from the two Serie A clubs, with both willing to pay around €9m for the forward.

The Argentina international has 18 months left on his current contract at the Ligue 1 side, who the French radio station claim could be the ideal man to end the Bianconeri's long search for a goalscorer.

Antonio Conte's have been linked with a move for Athletic Bilbao man Fernando Llorente, who will leave the Basque side in June, whilst the Tuscan team have only recently signed Giuseppe Rossi from Villarreal.

But the former Porto striker is still seen as a viable option for the pair.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:45 pm

Quality player

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:59 pm

Let's face it Fiorentina just bought Rossi so when he's back they would in theory have Jovetic, El hamdaoui, Rossi and Lopez. That'd be the cue for Jojo to leave Fiorentina. I doubt they'd go for Licho.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down