Falcao : ' Milan or Juventus? There's a club that I like but I won't tell. I like italian football'

3 posters

Go down

Falcao : ' Milan or Juventus? There's a club that I like but I won't tell. I like italian football'  Empty Falcao : ' Milan or Juventus? There's a club that I like but I won't tell. I like italian football'

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:54 pm

Present at the ceremony of the Golden Ball, Radamel Falcao Garcia, one of the strongest striker in the world, has not ruled out a future in Italy to Sky Sport 24. This is evidenced by TuttoJuve.com: "I'm here because I compete for the prize for the best goal scored, but my dream is to come back here to take the Ballon d'Or. If it is possible a future Italian for me? I'm thinking about my club, Atletico Madrid, I have three years of the contract, but I can not say what I will reserve fate. essentially But I think about my club. Italian club that I like the most? I can not say, but I have a club I like it. Milan or Juventus? Italian football. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Falcao : ' Milan or Juventus? There's a club that I like but I won't tell. I like italian football'  Empty Re: Falcao : ' Milan or Juventus? There's a club that I like but I won't tell. I like italian football'

Post by johniet Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:44 pm

he likes Inter...most of colombians do...because Cordoba played there.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Falcao : ' Milan or Juventus? There's a club that I like but I won't tell. I like italian football'  Empty Re: Falcao : ' Milan or Juventus? There's a club that I like but I won't tell. I like italian football'

Post by dronte Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:25 pm

If he ever comes to Italy it will be Juve. No other team can pay him currently for sure.
But to be honest, I highly doubt the Falcao-like top strikers will come to Serie A in the near future.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum