FennecFox7
The Sanchez
Ganso
white_star
sportsczy
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"I suspect that Mourinho and Ronaldo are objectives of PSG" Empty "I suspect that Mourinho and Ronaldo are objectives of PSG"

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:02 pm

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2012/12/17/primera/1355772761_229001.html

As quoted by Saud Bin Abdulrahman Al-Thani... and believe me, he would know for sure.

Can't they just enjoy things and take it easy ffs! I understand CR7 for a lot of reasons, as much as i think we would have World War 3 with Ibra. But Mou??? Why????? All it does is undermine the current management of the club in the middle of a season.

They need to put a plug in it until the end of the season ffs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

"I suspect that Mourinho and Ronaldo are objectives of PSG" Empty Re: "I suspect that Mourinho and Ronaldo are objectives of PSG"

Post by white_star Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:52 pm

^ pretending like your mad. The players will go from one of your team to another one of your team. Wow that must be nice. Idiot will join you and Nick on th PSG bandwagon and maybe some of the CR7 fanboys will jump on. This will let you guys open your own section must be exciting.

I don't remember you or Nick even mentioning PSG before the take over and why is that?

I smell gloryhunting but that might just be me!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

"I suspect that Mourinho and Ronaldo are objectives of PSG" Empty Re: "I suspect that Mourinho and Ronaldo are objectives of PSG"

Post by Ganso Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:54 pm

white_star wrote:

I don't remember you or Nick even mentioning PSG before the take over and why is that?

I dont know about sports,but Nick mentioned he was a PSG supporter many times prior to the takeover
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Ganso wrote:
white_star wrote:

I dont know about sports,but Nick mentioned he was a PSG supporter many times prior to the takeover

This. :coffee: Don't be decieved white_star...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:23 pm

Supporting two teams is gloryhunting either way so my reference is still valid smoking
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:23 pm

sport is french himself. why would he glory hunt..

Whitestar all due respect stop undermining the thread.

If CR really wants to go to psg however, I'll still support madrid. I've been a diehard madrid fan ever since i was a little kid and will continue to be so ronaldo or no ronaldo.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:27 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:sport is french himself. why would he glory hunt..

If CR really wants to go to psg however, I'll still support madrid. I've been a diehard madrid fan ever since i was a little kid and will continue to be so ronaldo or no ronaldo.

Always thought you were a CR7 fanboy... Got decieved today... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:30 pm

The Sanchez wrote:

If cr didn't exist trust me I'd be a die hard benzema fanboy :coffee: for obvious reasons..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:31 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:

If cr didn't exist trust me I'd be a die hard benzema fanboy :coffee: for obvious reasons..

rofl
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:35 pm

I think a French guy supporting Madrid is gloryhunting based on what I believe in so relax plus I was kidding around. You are a Cr7 fanboy so if he leaves and you stay Madrid then I will change my mind about you.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:40 pm

white_star wrote:
I think a French guy supporting Madrid is gloryhunting based on what I believe in so relax plus I was kidding around. You are a Cr7 fanboy so if he leaves and you stay Madrid then I will change my mind about you.

What is glory hunting in supporting Madrid at this point in time, especially now when many claim Barcelona is far superior to Madrid, and posters like yourself can't take your heads out of their ass. The OP may be an exception though, he supports PSG, Arsenal, Marseilles, and Real Madrid .....
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:48 am

white_star wrote:Supporting two teams is gloryhunting either way so my reference is still valid smoking

Why do you have one club logo as your avatar, and a different one below it as club supported? hmm

Anyways *bleep* CR7 and Mourinho..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:22 am

LOL at Ibra and CR7 on the same squad, same locker room. I would almost pay to see that.

EDIT: And while there at it PSG should just buy Balotelli as well. They could afford it, might as well do it.

Ibra
CR7
Balo

Coach:
Mou
:bow:
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 am

Would be suicide if we went into next season with Mou as manager. There is nothing more he can do for us. He has given his all and you can see on the sideline every time that he is hating his job. He doesn't want to stay on and I don't think the players do either. The fans are split, but they shouldn't be. We need a manager that can retain our roots and play football our way.

Wherever he goes I will continue to support him, but imo he has to go. Btw I was strongly for Mourinho staying not too long ago.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:43 am

I wonder how this is going to affect us for the rest of the season. They are going to need to ascertain permission to court both...and they will need to convince both that moving to France is not going to be a step back for their career.

All this going on while the season is ongoing isn't exactly a good idea.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:47 am

Mourinho would probably win Ligue 1 with his eyes closed. Laughing

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:47 pm

Swagg wrote:
white_star wrote:Supporting two teams is gloryhunting either way so my reference is still valid smoking

Why do you have one club logo as your avatar, and a different one below it as club supported? hmm

Anyways *bleep* CR7 and Mourinho..

Let's just use the brain inside your skull. I had a wisla logo but the mods deleted it so I chose BVB because the polish players that play their. I am still wisla all the way. I watch lots of teams but I will not become a supporter of any other team.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:52 pm

buddytaller wrote:
white_star wrote:

What is glory hunting in supporting Madrid at this point in time, especially now when many claim Barcelona is far superior to Madrid, and posters like yourself can't take your heads out of their ass. The OP may be an exception though, he supports PSG, Arsenal, Marseilles, and Real Madrid .....

It is gloryhunting because unless you don't know Madrid is the biggest and most successful club in the sport. How do you not get labeled a glory hunter when you choose that club to support unless it runs in the family or something. Most people get into the sport hear about Madrid and say I will support them because they are the best and I know it's true I see it around me all the time. I understand if you live in a country with crap football cultures and leagues like India, middle east or Africa, even the USA. But living in a European country and you cant support the team that represents your country that's disgraceful!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:20 pm

I'm sorry dude, but you are really ridiculous. People can support whoever they want. It's doesn't make them digraceful, gloryhunters or anything else. They're just fans lol. Almost all football fans in France support local teams and also love either Madrid or Barca.... moreso Madrid because of Zidane. A lot of them have favorite teams in Italy and England too. You know why? They like football and they find some aspect in a team that speaks to their passion for the sport.

Do you know why a lot of African people follow Ligue 1 teams? Because there are a lot of African players there now and historically. Also, the games are often shown in their home country. A lot of Africa is french speaking; so there's the commonality of language that enters in as well.

As far as me, I like Juve because of Platini, Madrid because of Zidane, Arsenal because of Wenger and all french teams as long as they're not playing OM. Just the way i am... i don't like to keep my heart and mind narrow. I prefer to open it up and allow myself to be a part of the world.

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:24 pm

Then you don't know anything about supporting a team. Like I said gloryhunting doesn't have to be a bad word! You can not label yourself a supporter when your liking all the teams Ou there. Supporting teams is a tradition that has been followed since the sport began who are you to change it? You can like many teams but you can only love and support one!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:28 pm

of then... you're intolerant and provincial. But those don't have to be bad words either Very Happy
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:37 pm

sportsczy wrote:I'm sorry dude, but you are really ridiculous. People can support whoever they want. It's doesn't make them digraceful, gloryhunters or anything else. They're just fans lol. Almost all football fans in France support local teams and also love either Madrid or Barca.... moreso Madrid because of Zidane. A lot of them have favorite teams in Italy and England too. You know why? They like football and they find some aspect in a team that speaks to their passion for the sport.

Do you know why a lot of African people follow Ligue 1 teams? Because there are a lot of African players there now and historically. Also, the games are often shown in their home country. A lot of Africa is french speaking; so there's the commonality of language that enters in as well.

As far as me, I like Juve because of Platini, Madrid because of Zidane, Arsenal because of Wenger and all french teams as long as they're not playing OM. Just the way i am... i don't like to keep my heart and mind narrow. I prefer to open it up and allow myself to be a part of the world.

well said sport.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:39 pm

sportsczy wrote:of then... you're intolerant and provincial. But those don't have to be bad words either Very Happy

Whatever man anyone will tell you the same. Supporting many teams because of French ties? If you see nothing wrong with that then be my guest. I will not care but you are a glory hunter plain and simple just accept the label an move on!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:44 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:
sportsczy wrote:I'm sorry dude, but you are really ridiculous. People can support whoever they want. It's doesn't make them digraceful, gloryhunters or anything else. They're just fans lol. Almost all football fans in France support local teams and also love either Madrid or Barca.... moreso Madrid because of Zidane. A lot of them have favorite teams in Italy and England too. You know why? They like football and they find some aspect in a team that speaks to their passion for the sport.

well said sport.

Ofcourse you are going to agree looking at your nationality!! I have an opinion because of the way I was brought up on supporting a club. Why is it so wrong? Do whatever the hell you want but don't deny the label!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:56 pm

white_star wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:

well said sport.

Ofcourse you are going to agree looking at your nationality!! I have an opinion because of the way I was brought up on supporting a club. Why is it so wrong? Do whatever the hell you want but don't deny the label!

sorry did you just label me because of my nationality?

im beginning to realize why you sympathize with the racist zenit fans who wrote that letter.

did i ever once say you were 'wrong' ? no, i just disagree with this notion you continually preach that people who support clubs that are not around the corner from where said fan lives is a 'glory hunter'

there are many reasons to support clubs, one of which may be because you live close to where they play, but i personally dont think thats most important. what is most important for me is that you identify with the philosophy of the club and enjoy watching them play.

what if you dont have a club in your neighborhood? what if you dislike how your neighborhood club plays? does that mean you cant be a fan of any team? to your standard, one cant.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next