Cruijf
arabprince
Giancarlo
dostoevsky
Brigate Rossonere
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Best RB in [strike]Italy[/strike] the World Gets a Payrise - Page 2 Empty Re: The Best RB in [strike]Italy[/strike] the World Gets a Payrise

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:57 am

sciacca wrote:
Woh what? When have I ever insulted Abate lol? By the way Abate is among the best RB's in Italy. I've never denied that. He's in the top 5 for sure as I always mentioned in the past. And he deserves a call up like I said before. The whole point is, he's not the best.

You are perfectly fine with the Italian National Team being mediocre. THat's why you are trying to bring down Abate. He is the best, and he plays for the best team in Italy. Do I need to say anything more about this? You want to degrade his talent because of the team he plays for. I get it.

So even when Ganso says he can't push forward and well Giancarlo says I'm lying... I see... :coffee:

I simply disagree with him.

Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

The Best RB in [strike]Italy[/strike] the World Gets a Payrise - Page 2 Empty Re: The Best RB in [strike]Italy[/strike] the World Gets a Payrise

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:01 am

Giancarlo wrote:You are perfectly fine with the Italian National Team being mediocre. THat's why you are trying to bring down Abate. He is the best, and he plays for the best team in Italy. Do I need to say anything more about this? You want to degrade his talent because of the team he plays for. I get it.

You know what's funny? Either you are misunderstanding what I say or you completely have no idea of my opinion towards Abate. Giancarlo, Abate is a talented player, my whole point is. He's not the best. Not once have I ever degraded his talent, just mentioning some of his weaknesses and that's all. And one of them being pushing forward, in which you deny which is fine. It's your opinion, but I showed you my views on that and facts don't lie as well. In order for you to be a successful right back you need to be able to go up and down the flank. Abate is good at defending, but going up just does not count it.

Giancarlo wrote:So even when Ganso says he can't push forward and well Giancarlo says I'm lying... I see... :coffee:

I simply disagree with him. [/quote]

Well good to hear, but don't claim I lie when everything I in fact say is true...

Last edited by sciacca on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:02 am

sciacca wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:You are perfectly fine with the Italian National Team being mediocre. THat's why you are trying to bring down Abate. He is the best, and he plays for the best team in Italy. Do I need to say anything more about this? You want to degrade his talent because of the team he plays for. I get it.

You know what's funny? Either you are misunderstanding what I say or you completely have no idea of my opinion towards Abate. Giancarlo, Abate is a talented player, my whole point is. He's not the best. Not once have I ever degraded his talent, just mentioning some of his weaknesses and that's all. And one of them being pushing forward, in which you deny which is fine. It's your opinion, but I showed you my views on that and facts don't lie as well. In order for you to be a successful right back you need to be able to go up and down the flank. Abate is good at defending, but going up just does not count it.

So even when Ganso says he can't push forward and well Giancarlo says I'm lying... I see... :coffee:

Well good to hear, but don't claim I lie when everything I in fact say is true...

LOL! Nope.

What you claim is your opinion. And nothing more than that. And I have many issues with inaccuracies in your falsely made opinions. Smile
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:03 am

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

LOL! Nope.

What you claim is your opinion. And nothing more than that. And I have many issues with inaccuracies in your falsely made opinions. Smile

Abate: 1 Assist All Season
Oddo: 5 apps = 2 assists

Facts don't lie Giancarlo. That's not an opinion, It's reality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:07 am

sciacca wrote:

AWWWWWWWWW he brings up little misleading stats, without looking at the bigger picture. So typical of old lady fans...

It's not all about stats, rather build-up play.

Stats only tell one part of the story... if you're refusing to look at other parts, you're failing in your argument.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:09 am

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

AWWWWWWWWW he brings up little misleading stats, without looking at the bigger picture. So typical of old lady fans...

Stats only tell one part of the story... if you're refusing to look at other parts, you're failing in your argument.

Giancarlo, it's not the point lol. Those stats just show how poor Abate is at pushing forward, so not only is it an opinion. It's a fact. Whatever you stick to what you want to say, I'm just here to say he isn't the best and that is one of the reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:11 am

sciacca wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Giancarlo, it's not the point lol. Those stats just show how poor Abate is at pushing forward, so not only is it an opinion. It's a fact. Whatever you stick to what you want to say, I'm just here to say he isn't the best and that is one of the reasons.

Like a politician. Always trying to look at one side, but failing to take into account all aspects. A bit of an analogy on my part. No, you only speak opinions, and Abate is not poor pushing forward, he's important to build up play, and that is a fact.

He is the best. You can say all you want, but you're wrong and can admit your errors. Poor going forward? About the most ridiculous thing I've heard all day. I doubt you've seen the guy play much at all.

Ignorance is bliss.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:16 am

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Like a politician. Always trying to look at one side, but failing to take into account all aspects. A bit of an analogy on my part. No, you only speak opinions, and Abate is not poor pushing forward, he's important to build up play, and that is a fact.

He is the best. You can say all you want, but you're wrong and can admit your errors. Poor going forward? About the most ridiculous thing I've heard all day. I doubt you've seen the guy play much at all.

Ignorance is bliss.

How am I not looking at all the aspects? I actually said why in detail he isn't good a pushing forward. Ganso made it clearer. He's just not good with the ball. He's just not good at supplying. Stats don't lie for one. Second I never disregarded his speed in which you mention helps the build up play, however overall if that's all he can bring to the table, then I completely disagree with that.

Funny enough, even one of your Milanista buddies say he's not that good at pushing forward and yet he watches more Milan games then me. By the way, I've seen Abate, so don't judge when I state. All the points I mentioned was confirmed by Ganso. Fine you disagree with him, but then again your claiming he does not watch enough of Milan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:18 am

sciacca wrote:
How am I not looking at all the aspects? I actually said why in detail he isn't good a pushing forward. Ganso made it clearer. He's just not good with the ball. He's just not good at supplying. Stats don't lie for one. Second I never disregarded his speed in which you mention helps the build up play, however overall if that's all he can bring to the table, then I completely disagree with that.

Funny enough, even one of your Milanista buddies say he's not that good at pushing forward and yet he watches more Milan games then me. By the way, I've seen Abate, so don't judge when I state. All the points I mentioned was confirmed by Ganso. Fine you disagree with him, but then again your claiming he does not watch enough of Milan.

I'm actually saying it is. And many Milanista agree with me. He's just one guy. I watch all Milan games, and I've seen Abate plenty. It's not my fault you're stuck and refuse to listen to other opinions. You don't pay attention to half the things I'm saying. He is very good with the ball. You can harp about what one poster here said but that opinion doesn't represent the opinions of the majority of Milan fans.

I didn't expect any less. You'll only talk about one opinion that another Milan fan said like it represents reality and what Milan fans things think. Stats don't lie? Of course they do. They don't tell the whole picture. But you're only interested in half of the picture. If it was up to me, all players from a certain 7th place team would be dropped for the NT.

I'm claiming YOU DO NOT watch enough Milan... and when you do your judgment is clouded.

Please go troll elsewhere please.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:28 am

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

I'm actually saying it is. And many Milanista agree with me. He's just one guy. I watch all Milan games, and I've seen Abate plenty. It's not my fault you're stuck and refuse to listen to other opinions. You don't pay attention to half the things I'm saying. He is very good with the ball. You can harp about what one poster here said but that opinion doesn't represent the opinions of the majority of Milan fans.

I didn't expect any less. You'll only talk about one opinion that another Milan fan said like it represents reality and what Milan fans things think. Stats don't lie? Of course they do. They don't tell the whole picture. But you're only interested in half of the picture. If it was up to me, all players from a certain 7th place team would be dropped for the NT.

I'm claiming YOU DO NOT watch enough Milan... and when you do your judgment is clouded.

Please go troll elsewhere please.

Well If my opinion is wrong, which I find hard to believe any opinions can be wrong with the addition of facts, then so be it Giancarlo. I'm not claiming your wrong, I'm just opposing it as any poster would do if they disagreed and I given my views. Well if Ganso agrees to what I said when it came to pushing forward, then if you state I don't watch enough Milan then it implies also to him.

Sorry, but how am I trolling? This topic is about Abate isn't it? In the first page I was mentioned more than twice, which is a provocation and yet and I didn't respond to those posts. I'm basically giving my opinion, now of course if disagreeing with you is considered trolling then I will stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:32 am

sciacca wrote:
Well If my opinion is wrong, which I find hard to believe any opinions can be wrong with the addition of facts, then so be it Giancarlo. I'm not claiming your wrong, I'm just opposing it as any poster would do if they disagreed and I given my views. Well if Ganso agrees to what I said when it came to pushing forward, then if you state I don't watch enough Milan then it implies also to him.

Sorry, but how am I trolling? This topic is about Abate isn't it? In the first page I was mentioned more than twice, which is a provocation and yet and I didn't respond to those posts. I'm basically giving my opinion, now of course if disagreeing with you is considered trolling then I will stop.

Opinions can be wrong, misinformed and inaccurate, such as yours are. They do not take into account all the facts. You only cherry pick. That's the problem with your argument. Cherry picking. You keep harping on about what one poster in here said... it's almost getting immature.

I'm going to ignore you now. Have a nice day.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:22 pm

sciacca wrote:Abate: 1 Assist All Season

Milan: 38 apps, 82 points
Palermo: 38 apps, 56 points

The stats really don't lie. To be the best, you need to play for the best.

Maggio and Abate are the two best RB in the country. Maggio has more experience and is better pushing forward while Abate is more solid defensively and a more complete athlete. Prandelli obviously wants the former from his starting RB but in no way does that justify that Abate never gets called up. PrandJuve has no idea what he is doing.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:26 pm

I'm not against Maggio being called up. He's a good player, and it's fine that he's called up. But there is no way Cassani is better than Abate, and nobody can even try to tell me he is. Abate should be called up. Cassani over Abate still pisses me off... but then again Prandelli is fine with mediocrity. He's a guy who still calls up Gastaldello and for goodness sakes. Who next? Pazienza? (Just watch! Since Pazienza joined the midtable team, he'll be called up soon guaranteed!)
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:29 pm

We've had this conversation a dozen times, nobody's opinion is going to change until something happens on the pitch. It is beyond futile to repeatedly have this conversation during the off-season.

Abate has had a payrise, good for him.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

Juve: 38 apps, 52 points

Maggio and Abate are the two best RB in the country. Maggio has more experience and is better pushing forward while Abate is more solid defensively and a more complete athlete. Prandelli obviously wants the former from his starting RB but in no way does that justify that Abate never gets called up. PrandJuve has no idea what he is doing.

What does Juventus has to do with Abate? Sciacca post got nothing to do with Juventus and you bring this...

If you want bring stats abour other right backs, but do not involve Juventus into this when they have nothing to do with it.
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:08 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

At least we don't have more Inter players playing for La Nazionale than our team. :coffee:
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:15 pm

Does Sciacca not have the right to dispute the claim that "Abate is the best RB in Italy AND the world"? It might be jovial, but the way you guys keep harking on about it, he is completely right to bring people to earth. Otherwise it's just propaganda, isn't it? You trying to put words in our mouths and we're apparently not allowed to dispute it. It's ok to insult Juve, but when the title makes a claim about the world and Italy, why are people being blocked out here? The title doesn't say "Abate gets a pay rise", it says "Abate... best in Italy/World". It's an opinion that can be disputed, and it's certainly one more credible to argue against than "OMG you Juve fans are deluded because Marchisio is so overrated".
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:25 pm

MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan wrote:Does Sciacca not have the right to dispute the claim that "Abate is the best RB in Italy AND the world"? It might be jovial, but the way you guys keep harking on about it, he is completely right to bring people to earth. Otherwise it's just propaganda, isn't it? You trying to put words in our mouths and we're apparently not allowed to dispute it. It's ok to insult Juve, but when the title makes a claim about the world and Italy, why are people being blocked out here? The title doesn't say "Abate gets a pay rise", it says "Abate... best in Italy/World". It's an opinion that can be disputed, and it's certainly one more credible to argue against than "OMG you Juve fans are deluded because Marchisio is so overrated".

So you haven't figured out that they're kidding Laughing
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:26 pm

I love reading sciacca trolling. He does a beast job at it. Very Happy

And I agree w. mauro Thumbs up
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:30 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan wrote:Does Sciacca not have the right to dispute the claim that "Abate is the best RB in Italy AND the world"? It might be jovial, but the way you guys keep harking on about it, he is completely right to bring people to earth. Otherwise it's just propaganda, isn't it? You trying to put words in our mouths and we're apparently not allowed to dispute it. It's ok to insult Juve, but when the title makes a claim about the world and Italy, why are people being blocked out here? The title doesn't say "Abate gets a pay rise", it says "Abate... best in Italy/World". It's an opinion that can be disputed, and it's certainly one more credible to argue against than "OMG you Juve fans are deluded because Marchisio is so overrated".

I just said "It might be jovial"- I know it is. But you're looking like convincing yourselves it's true.

MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:42 pm

ynwa wrote:I love reading sciacca trolling. He does a beast job at it. Very Happy

And I agree w. mauro Thumbs up

He's not trolling- the best proof is that the way he acts here is NO DIFFERENT to the way he acts on the Juventus board (and by that I mean, he is not trolling- he doesn't have an urge to talk down Milan. We always have agreements/disagreements/arguments with him all the time, but IT'S PURELY FOR THE SAKE OF FOOTBALL! And what he has said in this thread and all the other threads are arguments that he's justified and it's totally football related.)

Or it could be that you guys just can't counter him. And I've seen a lot of instances of that in the Juventus section. He's strong, he's Sicilian and he will NEVER back away.

Hear me out here: I've always seen Giancarlo as a troll- when he was banned, I always saw him in the goal.com comments function under so many Juve-related articles talking trash about Juve (and he put his name and location out there- I guess by me admitting this, it could make him happy that he's being heard, by me at least). And when he came here, I was like "oh no, I can't stand the guy and he's going to talk trash about us at every chance." He has done that to an extent, but I won't get into that. But recently he's made posts in the Juventus section which are completely appropriate, relevant and encorporated some thought and I respect that. He has not said anything in the Juve section that coincides with the perception I have in my mind, and I acknowledge that. He may say something somewhat provocative as long as he backs it up, and I'd be completely fine with that. But when it's sciacca in the Milan section, it's like "woah, what are you doing here. If you just say one thing we don't like, then you'll pay for it- you and your inferior club." I'm trying to bring some perspective here, because it's become more and more, well, lost as time passes. My ideal world is of political incorrectness, and some of the things being said here do not at all warrant the extravagant reaction they have been getting. It also must be appreciated that it something is exaggerated, there will be a tendency for disagreements of varying lengths.

Last edited by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:42 pm

MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:

I just said "It might be jovial"- I know it is. But you're looking like convincing yourselves it's true.

Suspect

An Abate discussion will be warmly welcomed the next time someone brings up a new contrary argument. Something which hasn't happened for three months and something which frankly can't happen during the off-season...due to the fact that the off-season seems to coincide with very little actual football for some strange reason. Until then, no one's opinion is going to change and attempts to do so frankly ruin our forum for everyone trying to concentrate very hard on getting excited over rumours that will never eventuate. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to go and send Tuttosport misleading stories about Fabregas.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:48 pm

Maurotaurox wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:

What does Juventus has to do with Abate? Sciacca post got nothing to do with Juventus and you bring this...

If you want bring stats abour other right backs, but do not involve Juventus into this when they have nothing to do with it.

What does Oddo have to do with Abate.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:51 pm

MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan wrote:At least we don't have more Inter players playing for La Nazionale than our team. :coffee:

Oh nice troll. Good to see Juventino's are taking after Sciacca so well.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:54 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan wrote:At least we don't have more Inter players playing for La Nazionale than our team. :coffee:

Oh nice troll. Good to see Juventino's are taking after Sciacca so well.

Brigate: "PrandJuve has no idea what he is doing."

You put Juve in the round, saying that Juventus players do not deserve to be there representing Italy and that's a big part of our club and its identity- and you mocked it. Really, having less players in La Nazionale than Inter is embarrasing and is a bigger problem, and I think that is a very good counter argument.

Last edited by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:55 pm

Of course he has a right to dispute a claim. These sorts of arguments where people bring in good, backed up opinions are what makes these forums good. What he can't do is go and bring up misleading stats that make him look bad and use ridiculous arguments to refute the claim.

And I still cannot believe that people don't get the Abate praise is a joke [facepalm guy]
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next