the xcx
Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Onyx
sportsczy
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Flo Perez responds to Mourinho - Page 3 Empty Re: Flo Perez responds to Mourinho

Post by white_star Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:48 pm

This is not about Modric off topic much?

white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Flo Perez responds to Mourinho - Page 3 Empty Re: Flo Perez responds to Mourinho

Post by eelir Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:51 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:but why do teams supposedly do worse after he leaves?

considering that he has nothing to do with the team after why isnt the responsibility on the manager in control of the team, but on mourinho?

My honest opinion on this is in the way he motivates them. He really makes the players believe in "us against the world" bullshit. What this does is it unites the team. Even the players who dont stand each other, have a joint enemy to fight, as everyone is enemy. The few ones that dont buy this are sold or ostracized. Now, after they win, there is no one to blame, no time schedules, no refs, no 'divers'... They won so it is over. When he leaves, the person who 'united' them to fight against the world has gone, so is their motivation. Even if he is not gone, you can't just really say "they are out to get us" when you just made the best season ever!!!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:54 pm

It's not like Chelsea haven't won anything since Mourinho left. Same with Porto.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:02 pm

I dont think its fair to bring in the Inter comparison imo.Look at how young some of the current Madrid players are ,some of them havent even peaked yet so i really believe they'll do just fine even if he departs.

Inter on the other hand had most of their players closing in on 30 i mean it was a heavily experienced side ,won everything there is and once Mou left for more glory they simply dint have the motivation or the lungs to continue to strive towards success.Besides it was the mistake of the Inter management to extend contracts of most of their older players when they could've easily sold them for profit and used their money to 'freshen up' the team.

It was similar even in Chelsea's case imo ,the average age was on the higher side and some of their players were clearly showing signs of decline.

I just dont see Real Madrid suffering the same fate.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:09 pm

Both statements are true. Winning the league is quasi-impossible, but one shouldn't just give up.

white_star wrote:Leaves the team in shambles. Non existent use of youngsters and only getting things out of the starters for a short term!

That's a bit of an exaggeration. Porto was fine after Mourinho left. Granted, we didn't really use youngsters, but Porto hasn't exactly done that much. We just buy south americans.
Anyway, we were (and are) nowhere near 'shambles'.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:11 pm

Alonso even had a better WC and Euro(2012) than Xavi. I'm not saying that he's a better player(because he clearly isn't) but he was a major factor to their wins and he performed better.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Mou is someone who Madrid fans would keep but wouldn't care if he went. Tricky situations. He can't control the dressing rooms tbh and really when he starts talking with the press, his job security isn't going to be secure any sooner...
As for the captaincy role, its a difficult choice as I don't think anyone par Alonso and Casillas present leadership skills. Ramos may have raw leadership skills but he certainly doesn't act like a leader when he is on and off the pitch.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:20 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:It's not like Chelsea haven't won anything since Mourinho left. Same with Porto.

Yes but you weren't world beaters instantly now were you. The team that won the CL was stocked and you can't deny that it was a once in a while team. In my eyes he is shit I'm sorry!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:38 pm

i get where you r coming from
its like me saying dortmund is shit, oh good times

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:44 pm

Idiot wrote:i get where you r coming from
its like me saying dortmund is shit, oh good times

Why would I care if you said that? It bothers you that I say Mou is shit, I completely don't give a shit what you say.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:53 pm

ive always been sayin that, i just compared the two incidents

cause when i say dortmund is shit, i would be stupid if i truly believed that in my mind
same stands with you
hope you are not stupid

cause another thing is to say average and another to say 'shit'
cause a 'shit' manager cant win what he won in such a small amount of time, not even with the excuses you bring up such as..
what where they again? he is not a long-term manager so he is 'shit' ?

you are a joke Laughing

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:35 pm

A lot of butthurt in this thread, FFS, Barcelona at some stage last year were 11 points behind Real and no one called Guardiola shit. It's funny, but Mourinho could still win up to three trophies at the end of the season, I hope he does, I can't wait to read the butthurt posts on this forum if it happens....
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:06 am

Hold your breathe and let us know the outcome please
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:17 am

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/105/main/2012/12/18/3610852/psg-confirm-interest-in-mourinho-cristiano-ronaldo?source=breakingnews

plz psg do it!! take mourinho.
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:11 pm

Idiot wrote:ive always been sayin that, i just compared the two incidents

cause when i say dortmund is shit, i would be stupid if i truly believed that in my mind
same stands with you
hope you are not stupid

cause a 'shit' manager cant win what he won in such a small amount of time, not even with the excuses you bring up such as..

you are a joke Laughing

I am a joke ? You support Madrid because Mou is there I think that is a joke. If he is so good why doesn't he go back to Porto and win the cl again? Why PSG because they are stacked with money and he can buy whoever he wants? Lead an average team to glory!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:43 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Hold on, while I agree with you on how excellent he was Hades... why have you gotten the idea that he is a DM? Alonso's role is one of a deep lying playmaker with Khedira as the defensive screening man to anchor the midfield and protect Alonso.

not by choice or a natural dm arq but by the way the team is set up he has to act like the dm eve nfi he isnt one. khedira plays ahead of him and doesnt track back that much ,modric lol, only essien actually plays dm if he is in the team and xabi and essien havent been paired often

yes xabi is a poor tackler but ,sometimes there are fouls which you have to make to save your team from a sticky situation, professional fouls or whatever, when the player is making a break and you are stretched or something. alonso will do that all day long , also he makes a lot of crucial interventions in defence from what i have noticed.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:19 pm

white_star wrote:
Idiot wrote:ive always been sayin that, i just compared the two incidents

same stands with you
hope you are not stupid

you are a joke Laughing

I am a joke ? You support Madrid because Mou is there I think that is a joke. If he is so good why doesn't he go back to Porto and win the cl again? Why PSG because they are stacked with money and he can buy whoever he wants? Lead an average team to glory!
cause he already proved that he can do it that way, which obviously is a hard one
the chances are better when he has whoever he wants in the team, he earned the privelege of coaching such a teams that offer him insane ammount of money and he takes it, cause to win the CL or a top league you have to overcome clubs that are not average, so why your own team be average?

your questions sometimes make me wonder if you think before you talk/write
cause if you take a close clook what you said, it sounds very much like me sayin why doesnt messi go to an inferior team to barca and succeed there? why doesnt rooney do that?
why the hell would they?
like mourinho they earn more money in the top clubs they are and have more chances of winning something
but that doesnt mean messi is 'shit' DOES IT?

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:22 pm

Ya ya let's agree to disagree
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:58 am

Don't bother white_star, there is a reason he is named what he is rofl

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3