What point did you realze the season was over?

+14
urbaNRoots
sportsczy
Emaharg
REWB
Thinking..
6unner
Wilson37
Le Samourai
RealGunner
Twoism
Raptorgunner
lenear1030
Chumlum
aleumdance
18 posters

Go down

What point did you realze the season was over? Empty What point did you realze the season was over?

Post by aleumdance Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:02 pm

sorry lads for not commenting on here ina very long fvcking while, but honestly I have not had reason too and it is becoming more than obvious.

when arsenal had their good defensive run of games, I thought this season would finally be it, but the game Chelsea visited emirates was enough proof to put more off arsenal for the rest of the season, lets remember 2 fundamental wenger errors that happened in that games

1) changed a defensive line that NEVER needed change( took out merte for that game and brought ina rusty partnershio of kos-verm when there was no need)

2) NO FVCKING PLAN B AFTER DIABY GOT INJURED.

I told my mate that watched the game with me that our season was officially over for one reason that if this could happen in a big match, the smaller teams like norwich would ride us too death, the mere thought of it disgusted me and sadly my predictions were true. Right now, i just don't know what will happen to this team and all I see is either wenger getting fired or the stupid board keep lying to us.

The last Arsenal games I watched was the 5-2 against Spurs( pretty much the only one I would watch this season) and from the match reports i have glanced through, the usual sh1t players seem to be doing business as usual( gervais and ramsey),

AND FINALLY ONE MORE QUESTION,

after what Eisfield displayed agaist reading in the Carling Cup, why is Wenger not using him to fvcking subsidize time for Arteta to fvcking rest?

is that not what the so called youth project was for?

One more year of lies and annoyance, and I sadly hope we don't make top4, I honestly do.

tchau
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

What point did you realze the season was over? Empty Re: What point did you realze the season was over?

Post by Chumlum Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:27 pm

The season is "over"? You actually want Arsenal to finish 5th or lower? Rolling Eyes

Frankly right now it looks like it's a race between Arsenal & Spurs for 4th place, and it's certainly possible that Chelsea will slip horribly and leave 3rd open as well. Arsenal have the proven track record of achieving this minimum - and while that alone is not ambitious enough for a club like ours, it also means that fans shouldn't be doomsayers just because Arsenal are a little off track in December. I mean Jebus. Wenger can get us top 4, he always has, so why say something ridiculous like "this season is over"?

I'd love to see Eisfeld get a little time in the first team, but he doesn't play the same position or role as Arteta anyway, so there is no direct correlation.

Ramsey hasn't had a good season thus far (or most of last last season either), but there's still a lot of hope for him - Gervinho is a flop, but Ramsey is just underperforming while still young - either being played out of position or given too much responsibility (i.e. last season). He'll still come good I think, in a season or two. Nobody has any patience anymore. If a player isn't a world-beater by age 21, he "sucks."

There's plenty of room for criticism, there are some definite and deep-rooted problems that need addressing with respect to Wenger, the squad, and the culture or mentality fostered at the club in recent seasons. But to suggest that Arsenal either can't or shouldn't make top four and find their way out of this rut of poor form just seems loony to me.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

What point did you realze the season was over? Empty Re: What point did you realze the season was over?

Post by lenear1030 Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:09 am

when we lost to swansea.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:24 am

I knew it was going to be a long season after the game in France vs Montpellier.

We dont have the team to compete, how can a top team not have shot on target at home.

I dont think we can make the CL this year, I hope we do though. Come game day we must get behind our team, if we dont make cl we will turn worse than Liverpool.
Not making Cl, the board will sell the entire team to make money.

Until Wenger figures out playing Ramslow and Gervshit is like playing with 9men we will lose more games.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:37 am

Raptorgunner wrote:When Wenger figures out playing Ramslow and Gervshit is like playing with 9men we will lose more games.

Do you mean "when" he "figures it out," or "until" he figures it out?
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:40 am

When every fan got excited on the prospect of relying on Gervinho for goals. At that point, not only Wenger was deluded, we all were.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:48 am

Chumlum wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:When Wenger figures out playing Ramslow and Gervshit is like playing with 9men we will lose more games.

Do you mean "when" he "figures it out," or "until" he figures it out?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:52 am

Chumlum wrote:The season is "over"? You actually want Arsenal to finish 5th or lower? Rolling Eyes

Ignore him mate
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:06 am

You can still win CL

#SaveBenzema Sad
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:16 am

We know that our free flowing football is lost since last season.. But this season it is more terrible.. replaced with a boring ineffective attack who are struggling to create chances and not to mention finishing the one or two chances we create...
Arsenal is and has always been an attacking team.. When we see that we are struggling to create chances against low teams consistently, we know that something is seriously wrong.. I dont know whether it is Boulds defensive tactics which is slowing our game or just the lack of quality in our attack...
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Our attack was slow all of last year. Anytime that RVP and Rosa did not start we did not look as if we were going to score. So Bould would not have anything to do with it. To me it is simply that the players are not good enough.

What point did you realize the season was over?

Had a bad feeling about it when we did not look to strengthen the team from last year instead sold RVP and Song. Replacig RVP with another unproven player and Song with nobody

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinking.. Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:47 pm

Stop feeding the trolls.
Thinking..
Thinking..
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:57 pm

lenear1030 wrote:when we lost to swansea.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:02 pm

actually no, when we lost to man utd in the manner that we did, from then on i knew how shit this team was offensively. our forwards are sooo bad
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:09 pm

When we get knocked out of champions league and don't sign anyone in January.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:11 pm

Once Song was sold, i had major concerns because i felt that Diaby needed to be healthy then. Once Diaby went down, i knew the season was going to be very difficult.

I always felt that this was tone of the big keys to Arsenal's attack over the years... from Vieira to Diaby and then Song. The team always had that super versatile and physical midfielder to recover the ball and boss the midfield. We are just very average there now.

And it's not like we can play a very high line to help given the makeup of our defenders.

Song's sale was mind boggling.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:58 pm

Season is not over yet

/captainobvious
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:59 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Season is not over yet

/captainobvious

Agree, we still have to battle for EPL safety. :facepalm:

New trophy, dont get relegated.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:01 pm

Call me an idiot but season isn't over for me

Still hoping we can win the FA cup this year and finish in the top 4. Maybe get lucky in the CL
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:37 pm

2 points from 4th place :coffee:

2 points off of 3rd as well, but Chelsea have a game in hand.

A good January could wrap things up and possibly lead to a good cup run. The season isn't over. In fact, the most important stages are yet to come.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:05 pm

Season still over guys? Very Happy

4th spot. 2 points off 3rd. Chavs have game in hand. We have momentum.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:44 pm

As far as winning the title....forget it

As far as staying in the top 4, we better not f*ck it up from here on out
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:25 pm

staying in the top 4 is a trophy to even the arsenal fans now...the wenger effect :bow:
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:32 am

REWB wrote:staying in the top 4 is a trophy to even the arsenal fans now...the wenger effect :bow:
Very few of us would have been satisfied with only top 4 at the start of the season, but circumstances change. Given how we started, this is all that can be hoped for at the time being, although I still have some hope of winning a cup finally.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:56 pm

As in the title challenge was lost? Well, as soon as Song was sold and was not replaced. As soon as RVP was sold and not replaced with someone WC.

Apart from that, top 4 finish and maybe FA cup or whatever. Typical season, but it hurts to be knocked out of the title race so early.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum