Does embarrassing even begin to cover it?

+25
free_cat
Twoism
yoonie
CBarca
furiouswindbottom
Emaharg
Raptorgunner
RedOranje
6unner
The Verminator
SamuelJayC
djoe26
El Gunner
DuringTheWar
Eman
julias
RealGunner
MJ
Wilson37
Lex
Amar
Sri
VendettaRed07
TalkingReckless
Jay29
29 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Does embarrassing even begin to cover it?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Does embarrassing even begin to cover it?

Post by RealGunner Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:10 am

Look at Chamakh :facepalm:

oh and this :facepalm:

Does embarrassing even begin to cover it?  - Page 2 1355257750059

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Does embarrassing even begin to cover it?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Does embarrassing even begin to cover it?

Post by 6unner Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:21 am

djoe26 wrote:'We sold Van Persie for football reasons' - Gazidis.
I think that the translation for this is
"Van Persie wanted to play for a football team and for football reasons like winning, Not a busines for the bottom line."
Or
"We sold him because he had ambition"

6unner
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:22 am

I had the same look on my face when Verm missed the penalty as Chamakh does in the picture tbh

That's the look of stunned disbelief

Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:23 am

Samuelj29060 wrote:Gervinho looks like what he is. A complete asshole.
LOL

RealGunner wrote:Look at Chamakh :facepalm:

Honestly i don't even know how that is even possible. :facepalm:
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:24 am

Gibbs reaction is priceless
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:26 am

Lex wrote:Gibbs reaction is priceless
Even better is the reaction of the Bradford defender right at the bottom. I think he was facepalming at Gervinho's shot Laughing
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:27 am

Just a simple reminder, things could be worse.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:30 am

RedOranje wrote:Just a simple reminder, things could be worse.
Challenge accepted ~ Does embarrassing even begin to cover it?  - Page 2 Xowen10
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:36 am

Woy in charge, loss to Northampton Town, Poulsen in midfield, on the way to administration (averted by mere hours)...

Or nevermind us, look at Rangers, Leeds, etc.

It could always be worse.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:28 am

No shame in losing to better team. We went out fighting, no point making to next round and get embarrassed more by higher division team.

I just hope we dont get relegated. I wonder what Adidas is thinking now?

Silent Satan does not give a shit what is happening at Arsenal.

I dont get mad any more at Arsenal, the players are trying their best but not good enough.

How come every manager is able to take advantages of Wenger?

Wenger is the main problem at Arsenal, all he does protect the *bleep* board and embarrassing players. Every game we all can see Gervinho is shit, Ramsey is shit and what dose he do keeps playing them.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:51 am

There is no end in sight to this I haven't watched an Arsenal in over a month as I just don't see the point at watching a horrible game at 2-7am in the morning. Every game is lost due to the exact same reasons.

We sold RVP and Song, Giroud has had one good season like Chamakh in Ligue one and we are 100% relying on him. Man City and Man United have 3 good strikers at least they can rely on to score goals if one is off form they have options.

Our midfield is an absolute joke seen it all season Cazorla, Arteta and Wilshere getting pressured and pushed off the ball like they are 12 year old kids playing in an adult league, it's not their fault at all it's just bad management by Wenger. The midfield has no balance it would be like Chelsea having a three man midfield of Hazard, Mata and Oscar it wouldn't work imagine them trying to stop someone like Dembele running at them or Valencia.

Defense is the most error prone I have ever seen they don't look like they actually know what they are doing. They don't seem to communicate between themselves and with no natural DM to drop back when Gibbs/Sagna go forward we are constantly hit on counter attacks.

Wenger has lost his mind Gervinho and Ramsey playing game after game have been playing horrible and he still picks them. SAF is such a good manager cause he picks players based on form if someone isn't preforming they go to the bench and have to earn their spot back through substitute appearances. He never changes his tactics and is predictable any manager with half a brain is more than prepared to play against us.

Wage structure is retarded who cares if we are paying our best players more times change star players earn big money if we don't want to compete then I would rather the board say we want to aim for Europa league each year and sell of our best players to make large profits to line our pockets.
If we lose Walcott over an extra 5-10k a week I don't even know what to think anymore.

The club is in trouble the board are trying to sit in the back and avoid the fans while lining their pockets as long as they can. Wenger can do no wrong and the board will never get rid of him even if we are in relegation.

Here is my prediction for the next month we will get 7 points in all our matches and will sign one player in January and Diaby will be like a new signing.

Last edited by Emaharg on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:54 am

Everybody looking at the ball except Gervinho rofl

Does embarrassing even begin to cover it?  - Page 2 Article-2246615-16779708000005DC-348_634x383
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:57 am

Wenger says we played "basically an hour with 5 strikers".

I wish he could point out the strikers he is talking about.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:03 am

Amar wrote:Everybody looking at the ball except Gervinho rofl

Does embarrassing even begin to cover it?  - Page 2 Article-2246615-16779708000005DC-348_634x383

The closest defender's eyes are closed... not how I'd defend a cross.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by furiouswindbottom Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:16 am

Didn't watch it last night (3am kick off). Was gonna watch it later and couldn't resist a quick look at the news to see how many we had proabably won by.

I was (half) expecting 'Arsenal thump Bradford for six' or similar. I did have a bad feeling though. We are shit nowadays.

I'm still in shock tbh. Haven't seen the game, so excuse any criticism I give but.....WTF! WTF! WTF! WTF! WTF! WTF!

A FULL strength Arse against a team at the foot of pro football? Yeah, cup shocks happen, but this one WAS NOT A BIG, MASSIVE SHOCK!

When Arsenal lost a Cup game to Wrexham all those years ago (Arse were champs and Wrexham near the bottom of the old 4th Division)...that was a massive OMFG shock.

So, why is this not so big? Because we are crap. Some good players, some average ones and some who are not Premier League class.

Add to that mix a manager who sticks with the same system (again, not sen it yet but I assume Wenger played just one up front...against a league two side FFS), and you have problems.

A manager who KEEPS on picking Gervinho. I feel as though he keeps trying to 'sneak' his favourite, Ramsey into the team. He probably thought ''This will give Aaron his confidence back. Then I will show the world that he is better than Cesc.''

I always feel guilty about having a go at Ramsey, after his nasty injury and he is still only 21.

However, he was never really 'that good' imo anyway.

I hope he proves me wrong, but his form has been getting so bad I don't think it's form anymore. Yes, he's played out of position at times but if he can't make a 10 yard pass or keeps needing an extra two/three touches (and then gets the ball taken off him)....he's just not good enough.

Sorry, but playing Ramsey and Gervinho is a liabilty. There is a stat around somewhere with our results with and without Ramsey. I can't find it but if it was true it wa apretty shocking reading. We are awesome without him and relegation fodder with him. I think Wink

Wenger is deluded. This talk of 'pitch forks/knee jerking' is OTT. What is the tipping point?

At what point can you say...'you know what, this is not good enough. This is Arsenal. He keeps picking players who everyone can see are shit.

This shit needs to stop. Sell the lot of them. Whatever it takes. Torture Wenger! Try something! Anything!

I can't take this shit anymore. Until Monday. :brickwall:
furiouswindbottom
furiouswindbottom
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:48 am

You guys dun goofed.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:14 am

Amar wrote:Everybody looking at the ball except Gervinho rofl

I love how he has a half-smile on his face as if to say 'Ya done good, Gervinho. Ya done good' (not yet processing that he has completely miss-kicked).
CBarca wrote:You guys dun goofed.
Aww shoot, I tell ya hwat.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by yoonie Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:34 am

REALLY HUmiliating..... losing the competition against a 4th tier team? there's really something wrong with us.... :brickwall:
yoonie
yoonie
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by furiouswindbottom Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:08 am

The entire Bradford City team cost 7,500 pounds.

Gervinho earns that in a day.

The players should donate a weeks wages to The David Rocastle Trust.

furiouswindbottom
furiouswindbottom
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:16 am

lolololol that's it all
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by furiouswindbottom Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:23 am

edit

Last edited by furiouswindbottom on Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
furiouswindbottom
furiouswindbottom
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by furiouswindbottom Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:25 am

The Verminator wrote:
Samuelj29060 wrote:Gervinho looks like what he is. A complete asshole.
LOL

RealGunner wrote:Look at Chamakh :facepalm:

Honestly i don't even know how that is even possible. :facepalm:

At least Gervinho managed to put himself in the net. It's a start I suppose.

Actually, looking again he even missed that. The whole of the Gervinho must cross the line.
furiouswindbottom
furiouswindbottom
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:56 am

I am going to youtube to see what Gervinho did at Lille.. How can such an idiot like him be the star in a league winning team..? And what did Wenger see in him ?
i was almost sure that Wenger would be furious with the result.. And in his postmatch i hear that 'players did all they good' 'upsets can happen' 'our players have fantastic attitude and fighting spirit'..
It is like admitting that we played upto our potential and tried all we could but lost to Bradford.. Shameless..:facepalm:

Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by furiouswindbottom Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:01 am

Wilson37 wrote:I am going to youtube to see what Gervinho did at Lille.. How can such an idiot like him be the star in a league winning team..? And what did Wenger see in him ?
i was almost sure that Wenger would be furious with the result.. And in his postmatch i hear that 'players did all they good' 'upsets can happen' 'our players have fantastic attitude and fighting spirit'..
It is like admitting that we played upto our potential and tried all we could but lost to Bradford.. Shameless..:facepalm:

Well, at least we know the post match interview for Monday.

''The players had a tough 120 minutes in bad conditons and were a little jaded.''
furiouswindbottom
furiouswindbottom
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:23 am

Cazorla is either awesome or anonymous.. He should not play CAM.. He cant withstand pressure from even Bradford.. He was totally anonymous for the 80 minutes.. He just got more space after that when Bradford decided to sit back and defend, and after Rosicky came in.. He must have had atleast 20 shots on goal which hit the crossbar once and forced 2 or 3 good saves.. Rest everything was rocketed out..
and Flopolski.. Useless.. He expects others to give him the ball in his feet to shoot ? His communication with other players is terrible.. He never anticipates a move or he is terribly lazy..
and this team has no idea what to play.. The passing is terrible.. How many times we see us making backpasses while counterattacking.. None of the players is able to carry the ball forward through the centre other than Rosicky and may be Wilshere.. We dont press the opposition and allow them to make simple passes through our midfield to our box.. Just we started pressing them in ET their game got spoilt, they couldnt complete a pass, that is their quailty.. So why the f*** we dont do this.. This is why teams like Villa look like Barcelona against us.. If we throw Ramsey and Gervinho out and play with 9 men we should do better.. These idiots keep slowing our attacks taking extra touches and wastes chances..
and Gervinho at CF, Ramsey at RW, Podolski at LW, Cazorla at CAM, Arteta as DM.. Strikers like Chamakh and defenders like Squillaci and Santos.. We cant blame anyone other than Wenger for this...
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:58 am

6unner wrote:
djoe26 wrote:'We sold Van Persie for football reasons' - Gazidis.
I think that the translation for this is
"Van Persie wanted to play for a football team and for football reasons like winning, Not a busines for the bottom line."
Or
"We sold him because he had ambition"

Lol. Quote material.

On the picture: Mertesacker and Sagna are... laughing?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next