DeviAngel
juventus101
S
18 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

- Juventini Watch -  - Page 7 Empty Re: - Juventini Watch -

Post by S Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:17 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Ya, Ik, hopefully now we can sign him Smile. By the way, would you guys still trade Immobile for Cerci?

Not me.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:44 pm

S wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:Ya, Ik, hopefully now we can sign him Smile. By the way, would you guys still trade Immobile for Cerci?

Not me.
You prefer cerci @S? I think it would be best if we buy cerci and keep ciro in toro for another year and evaluate him nexr year
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:47 pm

I'm agreeing with you.I said i wouldnt trade Immobile for Cerci.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:08 pm

I would defo leave Immobile at Torino another season to see how he grows.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:19 pm

I wouldn't trade or sell Immobile not yet, but I want Cerci so bad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:21 pm

Immobile is outperforming Cerci atm.

Cerci hasnt been anything special since the turn of the year.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:02 pm

So you guys would keep Immobile at Torino? So if he does good again, what would you do, sell him or bring him back? Also, what if we don't sell him this year and next year he flops, his price goes down.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:25 pm

@gigi... well, he wont flop unless he gets an injury. Lol we are not talking about torres here!
The thing abour cerci is that he is not a CF like immobile. He is more of an SS or a RW. Thats why he doesn't score a lot. He rather gives assists.

We should wait on ciro, because its not like we need him that bad next season. We have better and experienced players like lolo, osvaldo (given quag and vuci will leave)
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:32 pm

S wrote:Immobile is outperforming Cerci atm.

same can be said for Pogba now can't it? I would still take Cerci, plus the last match for Italy he was really good
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:17 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

same can be said for Pogba now can't it? I would still take Cerci, plus the last match for Italy he was really good

What has Pogba got to do with anything about this ? scratch

And btw ,Pogba has been playing non-stop like 3 games every week whereas Cerci only plays 1 a week and hasnt looked anything like the player he was in the first half.We could also say he was having a purple patch earlier in the season.

This isnt really an accurate comparison.I really dont know why we are bringing criticisms of our own players when discussing transfer targets.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:26 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:So you guys would keep Immobile at Torino? So if he does good again, what would you do, sell him or bring him back? Also, what if we don't sell him this year and next year he flops, his price goes down.

I wouldnt mind having him back tbh.I really dont think he needs another season to be ready or something lol,he's like 24 and plays with a mature head on his shoulders already.

I'd like a different type of CF from Llorente ,one who has excellent off the ball movement and poaching instincts.Immobile has both those qualities.

Contrarily,i dont think it would be bad to have him there for another year there either.His confidence is sky high and he's only gonna get better with 16 goals scored in this season already,thats a great tally lets be real here though you would think many other better clubs would be looking to acquire him over the summer so it be hard to resist that temptation than stay at Torino for another year
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:32 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Having said that,i'd only have him for the right price and perhaps it will be better to include Giovinco as a makeweight in the deal.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:09 am

S wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

What has Pogba got to do with anything about this ? scratch

And btw ,Pogba has been playing non-stop like 3 games every week whereas Cerci only plays 1 a week and hasnt looked anything like the player he was in the first half.We could also say he was having a purple patch earlier in the season.

This isnt really an accurate comparison.I really dont know why we are bringing criticisms of our own players when discussing transfer targets.

Exactly my point that a player is allowed a dip of form. I am saying that a player of Pogba's caliber can have a dip who is world class so CErci is allowed to Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:53 am

But next year if we want Immobile we will have to probably pay more
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:08 am

Well... I say we buy his other half but loan him to toro for another season... but that is highly unlikely
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:23 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:55 pm

http://football-italia.net/46897/juventus-can-wait-immobile

A Tevez-Immobile partnership could be really intriguing.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:52 pm

Yep... they are joint top scorers. Immobile has the potential... if he becomes cappocanonierri then marrora won't let him go.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:07 pm

What would be more stupid is if we splurge 15m on Osvaldo instead of bringing this guy back.

Immobile could become really something good for me.Imo his technique is really underrated.For me he is a good all-round striker that fits well in the modern game unlike pure poachers.No wonder Dortmund are so interested in him.We shouldnt hesitate to bring him back going by his season already.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:47 pm

S wrote:What would be more stupid is if we splurge 15m on Osvaldo instead of bringing this guy back.

Immobile could become really something good for me.Imo his technique is really underrated.For me he is a good all-round striker that fits well in the modern game unlike pure poachers.No wonder Dortmund are so interested in him.We shouldnt hesitate to bring him back going by his season already.

Though, the only problem is that he might become Giovinco 2.0
Yes, I know that you will say that they have different qualities, but immobile may not handle the pressure in Juve, so he may turn into a "flop".
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:03 pm

Giovinco flopping has least to do with pressure.First off,he's playing in a formation and system that doesnt suit him at all,he's being played as a forward instead of being played as a Treq or a wideman.

Secondly,his physical limitations means he is been easily bullied off defenders hence leading to high turnover rates from him.

The problem with Gio is he tries too hard and always looking to try and prove a point and that is having a negative effect on him.

This kind of scenario doesnt exist with Immobile as he has barely been with the first team compared to Gio.Immobile's development has been progressive and he seems like getting better by each year.Its not surprising to see big clubs scouting him.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:16 pm

At parma Giovinco played as a Support striker I remember, in 2011 just behind amauri when he came in in winter.

Yes, I agree with the thing that he tries too hard to prove something... But it may as well happen to Ciro.
First team you mean Juventus? If thats what you mean then okay, it may ease off pressure.

Immobile didn't actually improve year by year. Last year he didn't do well at genoa I remember. He didn't score as much goals. But maybe, the probelm was that it was his first year Serie A.

What I really liked last year is that when Napoli saw insigne playing well with Pescara, they brought him straight away, without loaning him. Unlike us where we threw Immobile to other Serie A clubs without giving the man who scored 30 goals in Serie B a chance...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:30 pm

salmano9 wrote:Immobile didn't actually improve year by year. Last year he didn't do well at genoa I remember. He didn't score as much goals. But maybe, the probelm was that it was his first year Serie A.

Its quite clear that he is dependent on service.

At Genoa,not only was there less service on offer,but also they were changing coaches due to poor results so its hard for any young player to succeed in that kind of environment.

At Serie B he won the Capocannoniere with Pescara.So to come within touching distance of the Capocannoniere in Serie A in the space of just two years is a great achievement and it shows signs that he could develop into a top quality striker in the future.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:37 pm

S wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Immobile didn't actually improve year by year. Last year he didn't do well at genoa I remember. He didn't score as much goals. But maybe, the probelm was that it was his first year Serie A.

Its quite clear that he is dependent on service.

At Genoa,not only was there less service on offer,but also they were changing coaches due to poor results so its hard for any young player to succeed in that kind of environment.

At Serie B he won the Capocannoniere with Pescara.So to come within touching distance of the Capocannoniere in Serie A in the space of just two years is a great achievement and it shows signs that he could develop into a top quality striker in the future.
Yep, true. But I don't see him coming when we already have Llorente, Osvaldo, tevez and Giovinco. These players simply have more experience and Conte will surely favor these guys.

2010–2011 → Siena (loan) 4 (1)
2011 → Grosseto (loan) 16 (1)

What's weird though is that when he played for Siena and Grosseto, he barely scored any goals. He suddenly just came out.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:56 pm

And my suggestion is that we rather buy him instead of wasting significant money on Osvaldo.

You talk about Conte favoring players with experience but i seem to remember he had a lot of faith in Giovinco when we bought him back(I also remember he wanted Destro in 2012 where scored like 12 goals in the league) so i think its a wrong notion that he'd opt for the experience ahead of playing youth,and Immobile is not even that young,he's like 24 already and coming off a season where can become topscorer will just give more reasons for the coach to favor him.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:21 pm

Giovinco on the LW is great we saw that against Trabzonspor in the second game his link up play with Tevez and Marchisio was awesome.

What I don't like about Immobile is his attitude and that he is not improving he is consistently playing the same style. On the other hand he always scores he doesn't go cold. I would leave him one more season in Torino
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next