Nocerino is the most useless player ever

5 posters

Go down

Nocerino is the most useless player ever Empty Nocerino is the most useless player ever

Post by KR10 Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:36 pm

I want to punch my screen watching milan play.

Seriously, why is Nocerino starting? what on earth does he offer? He is useless going forward, whether it comes to shooting, passing or dribbling.

He can't make a tackle either. Neither is he good positionally. He offers NOTHING to this team. I don't care if he runs around the whole game he barely touches the ball and when he does he looses it. Waste of a player.

It boggles my mind that we switched from a 4-2-3-1 to a 4-3-3 so that NOCERINO COULD PLAY INSTEAD OD BOJAN. Like are u kidding me? The coach should be able to design a system where your best players are on the pitch. Leaving out our best performer in recent games, playing Boateng as CF and this waste of a midfielder at LCM...

Seriously, wtf is Allegri thinking. We only have 2 competent midfielders, stop being a defensive idiot. Nocerino does nothing. We are playing with 10 men.

Also if we concede another set piece goal i might explode in anger. Absolutely unbelievable.

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Nocerino is the most useless player ever Empty Re: Nocerino is the most useless player ever

Post by Dante Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:49 pm

He just had a bad first half and not even close to the worst player on the pitch , which was Boateng .

Nocerino was hoofing it a bit more than usual and he was also caught out of position sometimes during our build up play. Other than that , he wasn't this bad as you make him out to be . Tried to drive the ball which is what we need frankly and also helped on his flank.

Though i must confess , i wan't satisfied with what i saw from Noce , in the first half.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Nocerino is the most useless player ever Empty Re: Nocerino is the most useless player ever

Post by Ganso Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Boateng makes my *bleep* blood boil
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:57 pm

i still hate you
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:03 pm

nocerino won alot of balls and move off the ball, which really counts for nothing when boateng is distributing the ball, he also "drew" the second yellwo from barrientos so... hes far from the noc last season but hes not the most useless imo, even in this formation which he doesnt really fit.

as i speak he miss a semi 1v1 chance rofl
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:35 pm

Ok I was harsh on Noce cause I was unbeleivably pissed off at half time. So happy now tho up to 7th!!! 4 more places to go and the whole season left, we can do it

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:44 pm

!!! totally understand, i just usually take my frustration out at boateng or robinho instead Razz
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:47 pm

KR10 wrote:Ok I was harsh on Noce cause I was unbeleivably pissed off at half time. So happy now tho up to 7th!!! 4 more places to go and the whole season left, we can do it

It wasn't such a crazy reaction , because he did have a so-so first half . However , he did a lot better too in the 2nd half , again giving serious help everywhere .
He obviously has lost confidence in front of goal , but i am confident he will get back there soon.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:23 pm

Nocerino was one of the best players on the field against Catania, he is getting back into form. I personally love Nocerino.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down