Are two senior strikers enough for Real?

+2
Lord Hades
Nedved
6 posters

Go down

Are two senior strikers enough for Real? Empty Are two senior strikers enough for Real?

Post by Nedved Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:33 pm

Read this article - http://soccernet.espn.go.com/blog/_/name/realmadrid/id/386?cc=5901

I don't agree with all the choices he made. But 1-2 are decent. I am afraid Mou will not give morata enough mins so either add a new proven one or swap Higuain for another good striker.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Are two senior strikers enough for Real? Empty Re: Are two senior strikers enough for Real?

Post by Lord Hades Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:24 pm

we dont need an old fashioned big number nine lol, wouldnt fit into our system. two strikers are fine, on such rare occasions we can turn to ronaldo
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Are two senior strikers enough for Real? Empty Re: Are two senior strikers enough for Real?

Post by Cyborg Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:05 pm

andy caroll?! wat

i agree the big number nine is not needed in todays game.

if you have that type of player and he has good control of the ball and great technical ability then this would be excellent, best of both worlds. but if the player is dependent on crosses for headed goals then no.

morata is a big striker with great technical ability. he should do fine.

callejon is a striker, though he plays off someone most times.

if higuain is gone, i would rather have benzema, callejon and morata and ronaldo as my strike force.

no need to bring in players, plus we just sold joselu with a buyback to hoffenheim.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Well if someone like Drogba or any other striker wants to come and be 3rd choice, then there's nothing wrong with that.

However I don't think we need a 3rd striker. Callejon can play up front and so can Ronaldo.

We don't really need 3rd player in every position. The 3rd player should either be a youth or a player who we already have that can play multiple positions.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Seeing as someone will leave If we buy anyone to take more minutes are way from them this is a stupid question.

In fact they might both leave should that happen.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:04 am

imagine we signed hunterlaar for 20mil and sold six months later for 15.

look at him now. he is one of the best striker in the world.

as big as madrid are, we dont even have a striker in the top five strikers in the world right now

hunterlaar
van persie
cavani
falcao
ibra

these are all better than the two we have, and there may be others who may make the list before them.

although benzema can become a world class striker in the top five list, he has the potential.

if benzema gets a good run of games, injury free he may break into the list. my wish is that benzema and morata can become top 5 world class strikers
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:00 am

Huntelaar and Cavani are neither better nor even remotely close to either of them,
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:15 am

Le Samourai wrote:Huntelaar and Cavani are neither better nor even remotely close to either of them,

i dont knw, i think huntelaar and cavani are better

benzema is on the same level as them. thinking about it i can agree with that.

but i think that they both are better than higuain. i just think that they can offer more than he can. imo
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:29 am

I watch Huntelaar play every week. Guess what stands out the most, as terrible as he is at link up play and just generally being on the ball, I still see him touch the ball 10-15 more times than our forwards ever get to touch the ball.

Our centre forwards aren't in a position to succeed.

They are in constant chopped rotation and the team really doesn't even look for them....they look for Higuain to an extent, but it's obvious the team is constantly looking for Ronaldo.

The only player who can play for us that will be better than them is someone with aerial ability who does not need to touch the ball. That's Falcao.

No other striker currently in existence can be better for us. The team is set up for them to fail.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:10 am

Considering the amount of chance you create, Cavani would suit Real Madrid.. He has pace, he's finishing and long shots are crazy... And he escapes the defenders very easily, good in the air, volleys, dribbling, free kicks. Higuain misses to many chances, and this can cost you in big games like Barcelona, Dortmund etc
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum