Swanhends
EL Patron
chinomaster182
baresi
18 posters

Go down

Juve- Inter Empty Juve- Inter

Post by baresi Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:00 pm

Inter of all teams to hand Juve their first lose, and in Turin. Would equal the joy of winning the CL.....
Forza Inter.....
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Juve- Inter Empty Re: Juve- Inter

Post by chinomaster182 Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:04 pm

Beat me to it Sad

This is going to be one the hardest games all season but we couldnt arrive in better form, im going to be counting down the minutes till the game starts.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:17 pm

Think Inter have a chance, Juve have been pretty poor this season and they are somehow unbeaten Suspect
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:30 pm

0-0 Draw waiting to happen
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:31 pm

Super Saturday :bow:

I fancy Inter tbh, on a nice little run. Juve haven't looked great.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:34 am

It will be a great game but tbh our players don't even try its like they are in save mode it can be seen after we concede we always go to 2nd gear and start pressing the crap out the teams if you follow Juve closely you'll notice we just step up in derbies and tbh its not a plan that I like to save energy like that of the first team players we have a good bench but Conte's ideas are always the best so far Smile

It will be great game
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:36 am

I never thought I would say this, but Forza Inter Smile They are coming into this game in much better form, but Juve somehow find a way to get a point at least, looking forward to this match.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:50 am

LoL....
With a fully charged Vidal,Marchisio & Chiellini...bring them on!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:06 am

I agree with Cotes. With Vucinic, Marchisio, Vidal, and Chiellini all at full health, bring them on.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:04 am

Considering that this is a derby, I hope all our players will be fired up, otherwise it could end up badly. Our current form isn't really great, unlike Inter.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:56 am

after seeing sampdoria in 10 men breaching inter defense like cheese..i'm suddenly not that worried... Cool

by the way..it's weird that the controversy in Juve-Catania reached global levels...while that 3rd Inter goal caused no wave (hint..Nagatomo position) scratch
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:32 am

Completely neutral in this match as I really don't have much in the way of love towards either club.

Inter's better form should see them at least challenge Juve, but this Juve team is the personification of grit and steel.

I just wonder if Inter are good enough to push Juve to a point they haven't been pushed to yet this season. Fiorentina and Shahktar came awfully close though.

2-1 Juve.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:36 am

Inter have now won their last 6 games in a row. Can they beat Juventie?

I'm seriously thinking of putting money on a draw...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:41 am

Juve- Inter Serie_10

I think this half time table tells a story.Juve are clearly not in greatest form,but they have the winning mentality which enables them to escape with 3 points on a bad day.We on the other hand,are in solid form but still very much a work in progress.

Juve with the obvious upper hand,I am expecting a win for them and will take anything more as a bonus.All I ask from Inter is to give a great fight...Our aim for this year is Champions League and I think scudetto is out of our reach so I will not be disheartened with a defeat as long as we give them a rough time getting it.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:14 pm

If Sneijder plays everyone should throw a minimum of $20 on Juve winning

Thank me later
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:51 pm

Should be a great game, expecting Inter to score first half then Juve with two goals second half. We should be able to win especially with our main players being rested except Pirlo, Bonucci, and Barzagli.

2-1 Juve, but overall it's going to be a fired up contest between two great teams.

FORZA JUVE
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:05 pm

Drawventus looking at a draw in this one!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:13 pm

Inter under Strama have undergone a quiet and slow revolution just as I predicted. Unfortunately for them they are too early in their process to mount a serious chance of prevailing over Juve. Tactically this side is deep and impressive yet they haven't grounded a concrete game plan to which they can adhere too.

Juventus despite their unbeaten streak have looked even worse since that incompetent fool Alessio came in so this is the only doubt I have about them NOT losing to Inter. He has rode his luck vs Bologna and most recently vs Catania whereas the match should have ended 1-0 to the Sicilians.

He also has repeatedly shown his reliance on Pirlo as the l'architete has been given next to no rest at all even when he wasn't necessary as Pirlo's 90 minutes this week is a serious tactical blunder by Alessio as predictably the Italian will be substantially fatigued come match day. Marchisio has gotten rest as his return will bolster the Juventus midfield.

Frankly I see either Juve winning by a small margin or predictably drawing the game. I just don't see Inter having the sole experience at the moment to win vs an out of form yet resolute Juventus.

As much as it would benefit me that Inter wins, I will support Juve as its next to impossible for me to support Inter.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:19 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Inter under Strama have undergone a quiet and slow revolution just as I predicted. Unfortunately for them they are too early in their process to mount a serious chance of prevailing over Juve. Tactically this side is deep and impressive yet they haven't grounded a concrete game plan to which they can adhere too.

Juventus despite their unbeaten streak have looked even worse since that incompetent fool Alessio came in so this is the only doubt I have about them NOT losing to Inter. He has rode his luck vs Bologna and most recently vs Catania whereas the match should have ended 1-0 to the Sicilians.

He also has repeatedly shown his reliance on Pirlo as the l'architete has been given next to no rest at all even when he wasn't necessary as Pirlo's 90 minutes this week is a serious tactical blunder by Alessio as predictably the Italian will be substantially fatigued come match day. Marchisio has gotten rest as his return will bolster the Juventus midfield.

Frankly I see either Juve winning by a small margin or predictably drawing the game. I just don't see Inter having the sole experience at the moment to win vs an out of form yet resolute Juventus.

As much as it would benefit me that Inter wins, I will support Juve as its next to impossible for me to support Inter.

The thing about Pirlo not being rested is:
Marchisio is injured and Vidal is suspended. Pirlo also refuses to be benched as he knows how to conserve his energy during games (his words last season)

Good point about Alessio, his substitutions have been a little questionable at times. For example, yesterday he takes off Quagliarella and leaves Bendtner for unknown reasons

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:40 pm

Luca wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Inter under Strama have undergone a quiet and slow revolution just as I predicted. Unfortunately for them they are too early in their process to mount a serious chance of prevailing over Juve. Tactically this side is deep and impressive yet they haven't grounded a concrete game plan to which they can adhere too.

Marchisio is injured and Vidal is suspended. Pirlo also refuses to be benched as he knows how to conserve his energy during games (his words last season)

Good point about Alessio, his substitutions have been a little questionable at times. For example, yesterday he takes off Quagliarella and leaves Bendtner for unknown reasons

Because he wanted strong player there to push the opposing defenders create space and put down the balls for other players after the subs his role stayed the same his passes are amazing tbh for a tall and strong guy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:54 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

Because he wanted strong player there to push the opposing defenders create space and put down the balls for other players after the subs his role stayed the same his passes are amazing tbh for a tall and strong guy

Bendtner was horribly ineffective though and he had the opposite effect

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down