Ba dissapointed at his Newcastle role aka he does not want to be Cisse's coat carrier

+14
Rebaño Sagrado
Le Samourai
Gil
VendettaRed07
Lex
la bestia negra
McAgger
spanky
Zealous
Art Morte
the xcx
Raptorgunner
Onyx
halamadrid2
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ba dissapointed at his Newcastle role aka he does not want to be Cisse's coat carrier Empty Ba dissapointed at his Newcastle role aka he does not want to be Cisse's coat carrier

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Newcastle forward Demba Ba admits that he was "disappointed" to be benched for his side's recent clash with Everton but believes that his double against Reading has proved that he cannot be overlooked again.

The 27-year-old appeared as a second-half substitute against the Toffees and helped his side earn a point in a thrilling 2-2 draw at Goodison Park.

And the striker, who has started every league game since, points to his six goals in six Premier League appearances this term as evidence of his importance.

"Against Everton, the coach told me he wanted to strengthen the midfield. If someone does not accept being on the bench, football needs to stop," Ba told French radio station RMC.

"I was disappointed, but after coming on I proved that I deserved my place. I love football, because without the joy we fail to achieve results like this [2-2 draw at Everton].

"Since I'm in the Premier League, I've found it. And when you added to that the work, it gives goals."

The in-form forward, who hit 16 goals last season, explained that his love of the Premier League means that he does not miss having a winter break.

"The fact of not having a [winter break] does not bother me because I always wanted to play in the Premier League. This is not a problem for me," he continued.

Ba went on to confess that Senegal's shock exit from the Africa Cup of Nations in January had a profound impact on him and was responsible for his poor form in the second half of 2011-12.

"It psychologically influenced me tremendously," he added. "I had trouble swallowing. After the cup, I needed two months to get over it."
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Ba dissapointed at his Newcastle role aka he does not want to be Cisse's coat carrier Empty Re: Ba dissapointed at his Newcastle role aka he does not want to be Cisse's coat carrier

Post by Onyx Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:16 pm

Ba to be ostracised. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Ba dissapointed at his Newcastle role aka he does not want to be Cisse's coat carrier Empty Re: Ba dissapointed at his Newcastle role aka he does not want to be Cisse's coat carrier

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Ba is coming to Arsenal. :coffee:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Sunderland will come knocking on the door.

Future Sunderland legend :bow: Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Well, where would he get to be the number one CF? Give your options and let's see if any of those clubs are an upgrade to Newcastle.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:20 pm

----Podolski---Giroud---Ba

hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:22 pm

Gervinho- Ba - Podolski

:bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:23 pm

im surprised he didnt play at all vs united
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:30 pm

Art Morte wrote:Well, where would he get to be the number one CF? Give your options and let's see if any of those clubs are an upgrade to Newcastle.

Suso----Ba----Suarez :bow:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:32 pm

Nah Thank you, we don't want Ba.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:35 pm

funny thing is he bought cisse to newcastle
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Nah Thank you, we don't want Ba.
Are you joking or...? Laughing

Ba is EXACTLY the type of player you need right now
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:49 pm

I don't think Ba would be first choice CF at Liverpool, because, imo, Suarez is at his best in that role and I think Rodgers sees it that way, too. Mind you, I'd gladly take Ba for £7m, but he's role would be the same he is complaining about at Newcastle right now. Imo, anyway.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:53 pm

Wait a sec.. is Ba being benched in favor of Cisse?.. Ba is leading the epl in goals right now..

Has cisse even scored yet?
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:54 pm

Lex wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Nah Thank you, we don't want Ba.
Are you joking or...? Laughing

Ba is EXACTLY the type of player you need right now

They beat Norwich.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:07 pm

Rodgers won't move Suarez to the wings so buying Ba to play LW or RW is useless. Jovetic would be the perfect signing. Can play all three positions without drop in quality.

Like Arty said Ba would be in the same position he is at Newcastle.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:52 pm

I think AVB wouldn't hesitate to buy him.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:56 pm

VendettaRed07 wrote:Wait a sec.. is Ba being benched in favor of Cisse?.. Ba is leading the epl in goals right now..

Has cisse even scored yet?

Only in the Capital One Cup Laughing

Cisse rofl

Ba :bow:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:53 pm

More BS media made up shit :facepalm:

He was disappointed not to start at Everton yes and he said so but we had 3 games in 6 days.

All the rest of it is made up media bs crap designed to unsettle him and the club.

He said all of this after the Eveton game not the Reading game ffs :facepalm:

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2012/03/22/demba-ba-partnership-with-cisse-will-gel-with-time-61634-30597344/#ixzz27xmVW2g9

Certainly sounds like they don't get on and want rid of each other Laughing

Do me a f*cking favour and stop posting or mentioning news from mainstream media because 99/100 it's bullshit designed to unsettle the player and the club.

spanky489 wrote:im surprised he didnt play at all vs united

Because he was being rested for the weekend :facepalm:

Did you see that team ? only Tiote and Coloccini were first choice who played and that's because they was injured and needed minutes.

Please don't talk about something you simply have no clue about.

The comments in this thread are laughable.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:12 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Do me a f*cking favour and stop posting or mentioning news from mainstream media because 99/100 it's bullshit designed to unsettle the player and the club.

And yet the next time there's a media article about a Liverpool/Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester player that's all bs and someone points it out you'll be there to laugh and say it's accurate...

Last edited by RedOranje on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Mole a hypocrite? hmm
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:28 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:More BS media made up shit :facepalm:

He was disappointed not to start at Everton yes and he said so but we had 3 games in 6 days.

All the rest of it is made up media bs crap designed to unsettle him and the club.

He said all of this after the Eveton game not the Reading game ffs :facepalm:

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2012/03/22/demba-ba-partnership-with-cisse-will-gel-with-time-61634-30597344/#ixzz27xmVW2g9

Certainly sounds like they don't get on and want rid of each other Laughing

spanky489 wrote:im surprised he didnt play at all vs united

Because he was being rested for the weekend :facepalm:

Did you see that team ? only Tiote and Coloccini were first choice who played and that's because they was injured and needed minutes.

Please don't talk about something you simply have no clue about.

The comments in this thread are laughable.

chill out yo, im a non frequent viewer of the EPL and was just stating what i had observed.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:34 pm

Media trying to unsettle the clubs they love the most hmm

Not sure if serious hmm

Anyway the comparison is not really the same considering the amount of fans of those clubs on here compared to just me Laughing

Also i know those reports are BS half the people here actually believe the BS in the OP.

Also i don't' usually talk about something i have no clue about without consulting someone of that club first for their opinion not spouting BS about sh*t i have no clue about.

Again not the same.

Also Spanky i apoligise i will remind myself not to talk about these topics in the future.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:52 pm

Ba dissapointed at his Newcastle role aka he does not want to be Cisse's coat carrier Pot-kettle-black
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:12 pm

Seeing this made me think of this thread

Ba dissapointed at his Newcastle role aka he does not want to be Cisse's coat carrier AEFE3740-30DD-4575-ABF6-24C8B508CEC0-264-0000000B24EDFE24
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum