Blue
fatman123
Kick
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chelsea Vs QPR - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea Vs QPR

Post by Art Morte Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:32 pm

QPR played well, though. Worked hard and showed no fear. Maybe Oscar instead of Lampard or Ramires would have given some creativity in the middle, now too much was up to Hazard in the wing.

But a draw isn't bad for you guys, if QPR can play like that at Loftus Road I'm quite sure you won't be the only top-6 team to leave the place without a win.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:44 pm

Art Morte wrote:QPR played well, though. Worked hard and showed no fear. Maybe Oscar instead of Lampard or Ramires would have given some creativity in the middle, now too much was up to Hazard in the wing.

But a draw isn't bad for you guys, if QPR can play like that at Loftus Road I'm quite sure you won't be the only top-6 team to leave the place without a win.
We were too conservative. There's no reason to play 2 defensive wingers against QPR when we could have been more attacking and taken the game right to them. I was quite disappointed. Atm, Lampard is hurting the team more than he's helping it even if he hasn't noticed yet.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:40 pm

On top of that, Robbie waited far too long to make changes. Moses (who should have started anyway) was brought on too late for Bertrand (who should NEVER be starting (as a winger) in this kind of game), and Sturridge (who also should have started in my own opinion) should have gotten more than 10 whole minutes to do something. If anyone can change a game, it's him.

Poor decisions all around, honestly.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:01 pm

Dont forget that RDM only made 2 substitutions :facepalm:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:21 pm

I really wish i could have those two hours back of my life instead of watching the game, should've went golfing with my friends. Crying or Very sad I should've known better when i saw Ramires and Bertrand lining up front.

I really respect RDM but i can't see him leading us in the future. Not based on today only but he is way too conservative. He has not done anything to change our style from last season, and to get the best out of our new players.

We need to stop hoofing the ball so much(looking at you Cech) because it is utterly stupid and gives the opposition the ball back so fast.

I really hate Ramires, he has no vision, he has a way of just running into other players. I seriously think he is a bigger liability defensively then Mata on the wing, because i guarantee he loses the ball so much more then help on defense. And the opposition FB goes forward more because of not respecting Ramires offensive capability, with Mata is different they know Mata could hurt them.

Sturridge>>>Torres. WTF it is ridiculous how much time Torres has been given and chances after chances, and how few opportunities Sturridge has gotten to lead the line. In today game Danny did more in 10 minutes then Torres did in the whole game.

Not going mention how frustrating Lampard has been or the lack of Oscar.

rant//
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:28 pm

ramires actually has decent vision but the problem is that he being obligated to make much more risky passes and dribbles than he is used to since he is playing as a winger,and that is just utterly stupid
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:45 pm

if we play like that on the CL we could get absolutley creamed by Juve
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:46 pm

My ideal lineup as of today:

Cech
Ivanovic Cahill Terry Cole
Mikel Ramires
Moses Mata Hazard
Sturridge
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:39 pm

Barrettinator wrote:My ideal lineup as of today:

Cech
Mikel Ramires
Moses Mata Hazard
Sturridge
Agree, 100%. Unlikely to happen though, unfortunately.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:18 pm

My thoughts:

Luiz did well, probably my MOTM. just needs to cut out the dribbles.
Torres :facepalm:
Sturridge can't play as a lone CF.
Oscar should have started, Hazard cannot play AM without a great passer in the team.
As much as I love berty, he wasn't needed. Oscar or Moses should have started instead.
Lamps was shockingly poor.
Mikel was decent considering Lampard wasn't.
We would have won had we started with Oscar or Mata.

and most importantly, for all of those who said Hazard was better than Mata, I think this game proves Mata is still our key man.

Chelsea Vs QPR - Page 2 Tumblr_maayoynErW1raipj6o1_400
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:26 pm

Also, chill guys, Robbie will learn from this. I doubt we will see 2 defencive wingers again.

We're still top, no need to panic.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:36 pm

Kick wrote:Also, chill guys, Robbie will learn from this. I doubt we will see 2 defencive wingers again.

:facepalm: at our "fans" calling for Robbie's head after today's game. It's quite funny really.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:38 pm

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Kick wrote:Also, chill guys, Robbie will learn from this. I doubt we will see 2 defencive wingers again.

:facepalm: at our "fans" calling for Robbie's head after today's game. It's quite funny really.

Robbie is still the man for the job, without a doubt. The only other person I can see managing us is Pep.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Kick wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:

Robbie is still the man for the job, without a doubt. The only other person I can see managing us is Pep.
Even if Robbie does somehow end up getting premature marching orders from Roman, I still wouldn't want Pep.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:46 pm

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Kick wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:

Even if Robbie does somehow end up getting premature marching orders from Roman, I still wouldn't want Pep.

Who else is there? Unless we go for a unkown or a gamble, there is no one.

I would still choose Robbie every time though.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Kick wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Kick wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:

Oh there are always options. No need to bring in that overrated one trick pony.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:56 pm

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Kick wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Kick wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:

Oh there are always options. No need to bring in that overrated one trick pony.

Laughing

We have Stoke next, then Arsenal. If we could get a win and a draw from those matches I will be very happy.

I am not going to worry untill we are out of the top 4.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:08 am

Honestly, I think the Top 4 as it is now (teams, not order) is what it'll be at the end of the season. I'm just not sure where any other challenge is going to come from. With LOLpool currently sitting in their prestigious 17th position, and not looking like improving very much any time soon, and Clueless-Boas continuing to lead Spuds in their nosedive down the table, it looks atm like there's really no one else to challenge. Things could well change, of course, but I think the 4 that are up top now are a good bet for the end of the season.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:10 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:Honestly, I think the Top 4 as it is now (teams, not order) is what it'll be at the end of the season. I'm just not sure where any other challenge is going to come from. With LOLpool currently sitting in their prestigious 17th position, and not looking like improving very much any time soon, and Clueless-Boas continuing to lead Spuds in their nosedive down the table, it looks atm like there's really no one else to challenge. Things could well change, of course, but I think the 4 that are up top now are a good bet for the end of the season.

yes, I am surprised the top 4 have shaped up so fast. I don't think it will change too much between now and the end of the season. Newcastle could Challenge if they get their act together, Swansea for a dark horse. Spuds and Pool look poor, I doubt they will do anything this season. Very Happy
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:41 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:

He deserves until January and my opinion is not based on today's game. Draws and losses happen and everyone knows this.

I have had serious doubts even before he was hired. My biggest doubt was can he get the best out of our new core attacking players and create a new formula.

So far he hasn't done anything to weaver my doubts. He still thinking he can play like last season.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:49 am

Sack RDM! Bring back Big Phil! Laughing

Barrettinator wrote:My ideal lineup as of today:

Cech
Mikel Ramires
Moses Mata Hazard
Sturridge

That's a good formation but I'd put Lampard instead of Ramires in the pivot.

It'd be great if we can play that against Juve but I think Torres will start again. So would Ramires Sad

Moses had an okay debut don't you think?
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:54 am

Blue wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:

He deserves until January and my opinion is not based on today's game. Draws and losses happen and everyone knows this.

I have had serious doubts even before he was hired. My biggest doubt was can he get the best out of our new core attacking players and create a new formula.

So far he hasn't done anything to weaver my doubts. He still thinking he can play like last season.

You are way too pessimistic.

Firstly, he deserves a full year, especially if he is still in the top 4 by The start of next season. He has proven he can do a great job, now he has to prove he can do it over a season, we owe him the chance to prove he can do it over a season.

Secondly, I am confused by your tactics part. We played two different tactics last season, counter attacking and possession. Counter attacking in CL and possession the rest of the time, Generally.

We have been trying to play possesion football this season, however, it has not worked all that well because A) Mata, our key player has been tired and hasn't been playing consistantly, B) we have a load of new players who are still adapting C) we have a young squad, they aren't going to be prime, consistant world beaters yet.

I won't expect us to start showing real signs of Robbie's system (what ever that is) for another 3 months or so.

When Mata starts playing and the likes of Moses, Marin and Hazard get use to playing together we will look much better.

My only critisim of RDM was his defencive line up today, I would have started Oscar.

Also, who fires a manager when their team is currently leading the EPL? Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:56 am

Moses was decent, he needed more time though.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:36 am

Actually Blue is right about Ramires. He can't play on the wings; certainly not in this formation and especially not like this in the EPL. RDM needs to put Oscar or Moses into that position or we are too defensive. He has been saying that for a long time but I'm starting to think he has a point.

I'd like to see Ramires alongside Mikel instead of Lampard. Mikel rarely goes forward and if too slow for a counter so he usually stays back while Lampard goes ahead. A straight swap for Ramires and Lampard might be interesting to see

Bertrand can't create much but provides a defensive cover on the left. The same formula is being applied on the right with Ramires. That just leaves Hazard in the middle who gets heavily marked. And finally Torres gets frustrated and tries clever things desperately

In short, we need another creator alongside Hazard. (Mata Heart )

Kick wrote:
Also, who fires a manager when their team is currently leading the EPL? Laughing
Who fires a manager the next season after winning a historic double? /troll Razz
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:50 am

I don't have a problem with Ramires on the wings, as long as Bertrand isn't on the other wing.

I do think we have to try Ramires in the pivot though.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:14 am

I didn't get to watch the game cos i mixed up the times :facepalm: but from what I saw ref needs to get a small amount of blaming too. Its not that we shouldn't have scored... I thought we should have scored.

+on the hand shake, if Anton refuses to shake hands with Terry its the whole teams duty to not shake hands with him. He is our captain ffs and no formality with the captain means no formality with the team. It was clear in the highlights that they wanted it roughly. If Terry was proven wrong its something else, but for no reason. Fk that!
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next