Ganso
Abramovich
Die Borussen
Arquitecto
M99
30 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Metal Gear Solid 5 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Metal Gear Solid 5 Thread

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:54 pm

How old will snake be in the game ? 9 years of Coma Shocked

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Metal Gear Solid 5 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Metal Gear Solid 5 Thread

Post by Pedram Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:54 pm

RealGunner wrote:Kiefer Sutherland apparently

Imagine him saying dammit in the game, GOAT voice. :bow:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:55 pm

Is this going to use the Fox Engine btw? looks so Goat :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:28 pm

i have a absolutely horrible feeling this game will not have as much stealth as before.I hope they dont ruin it
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:31 pm

Ho Lee Schitt

Kojima you sly devil :bow:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:31 pm

RealGunner wrote:How old will snake be in the game ? 9 years of Coma Shocked

9 years of Coma cannot make sense from a canonical story point of view as it either has to be a lie within the story or just Kojima trolling us for no reason. It doesn't make sense for it to be 9 whole years.

I JUST saw the trailer now and my mind is blown. They've seen to take a new and more mature direction to the game in which many themes and elements will be portrayed. Notes:

-Was the man on the horse Ocelot? It could only be him by his outfit and signature long hair.

-Seeing Master Miller (who is one of my faves) even brought more excitement as we'll finally see him off the codec and interacting with Snake. Something I always wanted in order to flesh out his character, even further.

-Cannot wait. I am beyond consolation in having to wait for this potential masterpiece. Kojima is expanding beyond anything he has attempted.

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Is this going to use the Fox Engine btw? looks so Goat :bow:

This is an early-beta engine of the Fox Engine which will be further augmented once they acquire the license for some third party softwares along with individual improvements. Fox engine isn't even done yet Proud

The Official Metal Gear Solid 5 Thread - Page 2 Fox-engine

An example.

The Official Metal Gear Solid 5 Thread - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQafRVpuq6E6mXX464jaYhoqWHJmlwINfSWB48gQvB8Cl7LzSyf
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:54 pm

Yeah i know it isn't ready yet but i'm assuming this is for PS4 etc etc? my thought was that by the time game is actually out it will be.

Reggie >>>>>>>>>>>
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah i know it isn't ready yet but i'm assuming this is for PS4 etc etc? my thought was that by the time game is actually out it will be.

Reggie >>>>>>>>>>>

No this is confirmed for PS3 & Xbox 360 hardware. If sceptical, one of the videos showed it running directly from this 360 hardware. Kojima hasn't mentioned his plans for Next-Gen.

But like GTA5, this will be the swansong for the current-gen.

Reggienator? Agreed. Proud
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:41 pm

Deploying an high end engine equals linearity..History teaches us.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:14 am

Keifer?! holy shit yes please.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:46 am

Thank god it's all on PS3, it looks freaking amazing but i was hoping that wasnt next gen (would have been disappointed otherwise).

Doesnt Kojima have another game called Project Ogre? next gen fox engine maybe?

PES Proud

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:29 am

That trailer Proud Ocelot saving Snake by riding like Zorro :bow:

Arq did you play Peace Walker? This is the direct sequel to it. Peace walker is one of the best MGS ever.

Mole I thought you did'nt like MGS hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:24 pm

M99 wrote:
Mole I thought you did'nt like MGS hmm

Not that i just haven't played any since the 2nd one, its Final Fantasy i don't like.

Absolute shit, RG come at me brah.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:26 pm

Come where g
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:34 pm

RealGunner wrote:Come where g

The Official Metal Gear Solid 5 Thread - Page 2 U-mad-1
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:49 pm

I sort of agree with Mole. the old FF games ( mainly IV, VI, VII, IX X) were astounding, but this new generation of gay sky pirates and women on their periods i just dont like

Square needs to get their heads straight
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:23 pm

The Official Metal Gear Solid 5 Thread - Page 2 Wanknk2
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:58 pm

Wow am I the only one unhappy with this new title?

I grew up playing all the MGS titles so it just doesn't compute for me to remove Hayter from Snake. I like KS but he can't do the same. Why the change?

MGS has always been pretty realistic in a way but with MGS5 introducing flaming unicorn battles? wtf Kojima

Very disappointed Sad
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:04 pm

Gameplay and graphics look amazing like always, but it just doesn't feel like MGS anymore
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:05 pm

Soul wrote:Wow am I the only one unhappy with this new title?

I grew up playing all the MGS titles so it just doesn't compute for me to remove Hayter from Snake. I like KS but he can't do the same. Why the change?

MGS has always been pretty realistic in a way but with MGS5 introducing flaming unicorn battles? wtf Kojima

Very disappointed Sad

Kojima wants to create separate identity for Big Boss in preserving Solid Snake's identity rather than having them melded into one.

Sutherland can perfectly convey the expressions Kojima desires along with the voice structure itself.

I can guarantee you that Kiefer won't disappoint as already by his few lines, it sounded just right.

FLaming Unicorn battle is just part of a dream to which is conjured by Psycho Mantis
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Arquitescu wrote:
Soul wrote:Wow am I the only one unhappy with this new title?

Very disappointed Sad

Kojima wants to create separate identity for Big Boss in preserving Solid Snake's identity rather than having them melded into one.

Sutherland can perfectly convey the expressions Kojima desires along with the voice structure itself.

I can guarantee you that Kiefer won't disappoint as already by his few lines, it sounded just right.

FLaming Unicorn battle is just part of a dream to which is conjured by Psycho Mantis

Thanks for clearing that up. Makes sense.
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:12 pm

Kojima has always introduced elements of mystic in his games and this is just another iteration. i am actually happy he moved away from a mech and tech heavy game and is focusing on characters this time, however crazy or surrealist they look. that's the feel of MGS i most like, people having crazy powers and you fighting against them.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:20 pm

bloody hell,that looks amazing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:14 pm

MGS is like one of the best series of all time. I am not sure if MGS5 can top MGS4 but i would love for that to happen.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:11 pm

I found more Proud

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:17 pm

kojima has a sick mind, yet beautiful
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next