How Bendtner plas when he plays his game ( not thingking that he is messi but outmuscling and outrunning

2 posters

Go down

How Bendtner plas when he plays his game ( not thingking that he is messi but outmuscling and outrunning  Empty How Bendtner plas when he plays his game ( not thingking that he is messi but outmuscling and outrunning

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:35 pm

Pretty good tech and skill for such tall man and ball control ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

How Bendtner plas when he plays his game ( not thingking that he is messi but outmuscling and outrunning  Empty Re: How Bendtner plas when he plays his game ( not thingking that he is messi but outmuscling and outrunning

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:42 pm

OP said "when he plays his game" how many times does he play his game? = he is sh*t much,

we cannot rely on such off form/1 glimpse glitter performance players, we will be needing people who can put the ball in the freaking net and not players who are shooting off target......

am very disappointed we are not working at getting Llorente, he was/and is still within our reach, today is the last day of transfer market, Bilbao know that if any other team doesn't come up with their 35m for Llorente, they are done for and it doesn't look like any one would, they would bow to our 20m if we give it today, Marotta better not F this up cos I cannot stand having clowns as our CF's for another season running again....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

How Bendtner plas when he plays his game ( not thingking that he is messi but outmuscling and outrunning  Empty Re: How Bendtner plas when he plays his game ( not thingking that he is messi but outmuscling and outrunning

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:46 pm

elmystique wrote:OP said "when he plays his game" how many times does he play his game? = he is sh*t much,

we cannot rely on such off form/1 glimpse glitter performance players, we will be needing people who can put the ball in the freaking net and not players who are shooting off target......

am very disappointed we are not working at getting Llorente, he was/and is still within our reach, today is the last day of transfer market, Bilbao know that if any other team doesn't come up with their 35m for Llorente, they are done for and it doesn't look like any one would, they would bow to our 20m if we give it today, Marotta better not F this up cos I cannot stand having clowns as our CF's for another season running again....

35 mils for Llorente ?!?!?! NO *bleep* WAY he is not worth more than 20 max... Bendtner is playing his game 1 whole season now esp this EURO 12 he was amazing did u see him ?? I bet not ... I am all for his move
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:52 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
elmystique wrote:OP said "when he plays his game" how many times does he play his game? = he is sh*t much,

35 mils for Llorente ?!?!?! NO *bleep* WAY he is not worth more than 20 max... Bendtner is playing his game 1 whole season now esp this EURO 12 he was amazing did u see him ?? I bet not ... I am all for his move

not sure u read my post well or understood it, I refer you to my red section

of my post :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:53 pm

elmystique wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

not sure u read my post well or understood it, I refer you to my red section

of my post :coffee:

just like you said Bilbao now that other teams won't come off for him and they want to keep him so they'll use this... and I bet he will extend or join some team in Jan until than Bendtner will have the chance and I think he will shine
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:01 pm

I hope he performs though, honestly but we will see...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum