Luca
Cotes
Juventude
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bendtner in Italy for Juventus Empty Bendtner in Italy for Juventus

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:47 am

Italian champions Juventus are on the verge of signing Arsenal’s Niklas Bendtner, according to Sky Sport Italia.

The Old Lady have turned their attention to the Danish international after failing to net Robin Van Persie and Dimitar Berbatov.

Manchester United beat the Old Lady to Arsenal’s Van Persie, while the Bulgarian last night snubbed Juve – and Fiorentina – in favour of Fulham.

Reports suggest that the 24-year-old, who was also wanted by Fiorentina and Siena, has already touched down in Milan.

The forward joined Arsenal in 2004 after impressing in the KB youth ranks. He spent the 2006-07 campaign on loan at Birmingham, while he was with Sunderland last term.

Bendtner played for his country at Euro 2012.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Bendtner in Italy for Juventus Empty Re: Bendtner in Italy for Juventus

Post by Cotes Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:24 am

Let's see what's the news on this about 12 hours from now...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:01 am

Is this real life?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:17 am

Luca wrote:Is this real life?
I dont think so lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:38 am

Fu*K YOU Marotta!
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:46 am

its not his fault.. be patient
Patience is a virtue
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:22 am

Bendtner in Italy for Juventus Untitl10
not an impressive record
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:56 am

MMM wrote:Bendtner in Italy for Juventus Untitl10
not an impressive record

You have to be careful when looking at those numbers. He was largely used as a sub by Arsenal before the 2011-12 season. So, last season was his first season of starting most games and he was still pretty young and that's not too bad of a season for your first full year as a starter in the EPL. His goal rate for Denmark is rather impressive: 20 goals in 52 games. He's not great, but those numbers are misleading.

Look at ESPN.com's breakdown. It's much better:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/71647/nicklas-bendtner?cc=5901
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:24 pm

HE is sold so cheap because Venger doesn't like that he is so arrogant.

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t24155-bendtner

check that.. They say he is really good player and that if Conte bring his mind back and on earth he can be beast that we lack ! .... he is young when he doesn't think he is messi he is one of the best CF's ....

thats really good.... At sunderland he scored 8 but second scorer had 4 goals that speaks about much about the team. In Arsenal he always as scoring as sub. WE should be happy its 5 Mil bargain deal and arsenal fans claim that to
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:35 pm

Nicklas Bendtner's move to Juventus is almost official, with the Dane currently en route to Turin, according to Calcio Mercato 24.

Having flown in to Milan earlier today, the Arsenal forward is expected to arrive in the Piedmont city within the next half hour. There he will sign off on a one year loan deal with an option for Juve to make the deal permanent for a fee of just €5m next year. In the event that they do, Bendtner will receive wages of €1.7m a season. He is expected to undergo a medical tomorrow morning.

The Danish international's arrival should end the Bianconeri's search for a new striker, after they failed in bids to sign Robin Van Persie, Fernando Llorente and Dimitar Berbatov.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:47 pm

I would rather not buy him and keep Matri as our go to man.

This is an absolute joke.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:50 pm

5M is low risk, I mean, it's less than what Elia was bought for and Elia barely played any games

Low risk, potentially high reward

But any way you look at it, it is a desperation buy because the window is about to close

I believe Vucinc-Giovinco will be the preferred attack in the 3-5-2, but maybe Bendtner can provide something they cannot. At the very least he'll have a chance at some point

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:51 pm

WoW so many ppl bitching.... and underestimating Bendtner not that was dream signing but still (look at my post up)

Dzeko was never going to be sold after Aguero got injured not that he is his replacement but Mancini mind works like that.

RvP got insane amount of money and the transfer costed in total 43 mil including the image rights and salary and everything.

Higuain was not TL and RM won't sell him.

Llorente the Bilbao president told in the media : ' IF JUVE WANT HIM THEY MUST PAY 36 MIL '

Fiorentina are not giving Jovetic....

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Good luck to all of you guys, i know this guy and he can potentially be great but the fact is that in the real world as in right now he is about the biggest jerk on earth along with Marotta and Agnelli.

The guy is just plain unintelligent and the last type of player needed at Juve it is just sooo unreal right now to think they swapped Del Piero with this freak.

He should have his chance sure but i will personally meet up with him when on international duty and break his legs if he can not behave. This is Juve!
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Juventude wrote:
MMM wrote:Bendtner in Italy for Juventus Untitl10
not an impressive record

You have to be careful when looking at those numbers. He was largely used as a sub by Arsenal before the 2011-12 season. So, last season was his first season of starting most games and he was still pretty young and that's not too bad of a season for your first full year as a starter in the EPL. His goal rate for Denmark is rather impressive: 20 goals in 52 games. He's not great, but those numbers are misleading.

Look at ESPN.com's breakdown. It's much better:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/71647/nicklas-bendtner?cc=5901
I'm not saying that's a bad move specially when that's a loan with option to buy, however remembering the problems we had last year and the number of draws against small teams, we had to do better than this. I was in favor of this move but this had to be along with another experienced striker like berbatov or drogba. now there are much pressure on bendtner to solve juventus' scoring problem. he's a good player with great talent but after all those problems with arsenal he's not in a situation to score 15+ goals for juve and that means we will have the same problem as the last season. I can't believe we have to see all chances being wasted again and again for another season...
all in all I'm in favor of this move but with bringing another striker bendtner could show his talent much much better.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:56 pm

It is low-risk and potentially high reward. It's fine. I don't really care too much about it. I'm not excited by it and I'm not mad about it.

I can understand people's frustrations with the expectations that a big name was coming. I still believe that Marotta is trying to close a deal for Llorente or someone else. This is just an opportunity that presented itself to us and it won't cost us much. It's essentially the same deal we got Esti for last year, but this has much more of an upside. Plus, this keeps Bendtner away from Fiorentina.

If you guys think you're frustrated, imagine how Marotta feels. He has been chasing a striker all summer and couldn't get us a reasonably good deal. No one wants an elite striker more than him.

Last edited by Juventude on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:02 pm

BoBo wrote:Good luck to all of you guys, i know this guy and he can potentially be great but the fact is that in the real world as in right now he is about the biggest jerk on earth along with Marotta and Agnelli.

The guy is just plain unintelligent and the last type of player needed at Juve it is just sooo unreal right now to think they swapped Del Piero with this freak.

He should have his chance sure but i will personally meet up with him when on international duty and break his legs if he can not behave. This is Juve!
common! he's not that bad! at least he has the ability to score from rebounds which is pretty useful considering our midfielder's high number of shoots on goal.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:11 pm

Im not saying he is bad he just have shit for brains really and it would take a drastic change in his character to fit in at Juve thats it. Hes got the talent no doubt.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:45 pm

I say we give Matri another full season as a starter and see if he can finally explode. Bendtner has to be in the on the bench as he is not an upgrade on any of the strikers we currently have.

Marotta :facepalm:
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:36 pm

DeviAngel wrote:WoW so many ppl bitching.... and underestimating Bendtner not that was dream signing but still (look at my post up)

Dzeko was never going to be sold after Aguero got injured not that he is his replacement but Mancini mind works like that.

RvP got insane amount of money and the transfer costed in total 43 mil including the image rights and salary and everything.

Llorente the Bilbao president told in the media : ' IF JUVE WANT HIM THEY MUST PAY 36 MIL '

Why are you even bothering bro! They dont understand these things...They think Marotta just makes a phone call to the club and that's it :facepalm:

I think Bendtner is a good buy for the just 5m...he is a great header of the ball and I would say he is at about the same level as Matri and could become a good striker if Conte can sort his attitude out!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:02 pm

inderbaby wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:WoW so many ppl bitching.... and underestimating Bendtner not that was dream signing but still (look at my post up)

Why are you even bothering bro! They dont understand these things...They think Marotta just makes a phone call to the club and that's it :facepalm:

I think Bendtner is a good buy for the just 5m...he is a great header of the ball and I would say he is at about the [color=red]same level as Matri [/color]and could become a good striker if Conte can sort his attitude out!

Bendtner on same level as Matri? Not in this world.
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Nomad wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

I think Bendtner is a good buy for the just 5m...he is a great header of the ball and I would say he is at about the [color=red]same level as Matri [/color]and could become a good striker if Conte can sort his attitude out!

Well that depends on which world your on? I'm over on Earth! :brickwall:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:09 pm

inderbaby wrote:
Nomad wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

Well that depends on which world your on? I'm over on Earth! :brickwall:

Bendtner not fit to lace Matri's shoe, say what you will :coffee:
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:23 pm

Hahahah funny convo
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Even if Bendtner is on Matris level I thought the whole transfer issue in the first place is how Matri isn't good enough for us to begin with.

Pointless signing. But like I said I hope he proves me wrong and scores a bucket load.

I don't support his signing but he's one of ours now so until he flops he has my backing and support.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next