MMM
S
Juveman17
Juventude
12 posters

Go down

Llorente 'happy to stay' at Athletic Empty Llorente 'happy to stay' at Athletic

Post by Juventude Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:08 pm

Spanish international forward Fernando Llorente says he is "happy to play for Athletic Bilbao", despite saying he will not sign a new contract, but admits he does not know where his future lies.

Llorente, 27, has entered the last year of his contract and has expressed his desire to move elsewhere, making clear he has no interest in renewing his deal at the Basque club. Serie A champions Juventus have been closely linked with a move for the Spanish international, but on Monday he confirmed that he may remain at San Mamés.

The powerful striker scored 30 goals last season to help Bilbao reach the final of the Europa League but has since fallen out with manager Marco Bielsa. Despite having a release clause of ¬36 million, Llorente is likely to leave for far less than that this summer, due to his dwindling contract and his determination to leave the Basque club.

Llorente told ItaSportPress.it: "I do not know of talks about me. Right now I just think about my team. I am happy to play for Athletic Bilbao because I feel an important player here & am happy to continue here. My renewal? Let's see."

The striker was left out of Athletic Bilbao's squad for Sunday's season opener against Real Betis, further intensifying speculation over his expected departure, while the club's fans have also expressed their disdain regarding Llorente's decision to abandon the club.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Llorente 'happy to stay' at Athletic Empty Re: Llorente 'happy to stay' at Athletic

Post by Juveman17 Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:17 pm

We won't be getting Dzeko now due to Aguero's injury, now we might not get Llorente. Pazzini is going to Milan. Who is left to buy? Even Jovetic might be going to Man City.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Llorente 'happy to stay' at Athletic Empty Re: Llorente 'happy to stay' at Athletic

Post by Juventude Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:20 pm

juveman17 wrote:We won't be getting Dzeko now due to Aguero's injury, now we might not get Llorente. Pazzini is going to Milan. Who is left to buy? Even Jovetic might be going to Man City.

Dzeko and Aguero play different attacking roles. Aguero is more of a SS and Dzeko is a CF, but it does cut into City's overall attacking depth. I think that City will probably still sign another striker and the latest reports are saying that Aguero's injury isn't significant. Dzeko could still be sold, but it won't be cheap. He will probably cost as much as or more than Llorente.

We need to meet Jovetic's price and not let him leave Serie A.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:26 pm

Surag wrote:According to AS,Bilbao have reduced their demands and asking €20m while we have apparently offered €18m..So there's just a couple of million difference now.

LINK
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:43 pm

Juventude wrote:
juveman17 wrote:We won't be getting Dzeko now due to Aguero's injury, now we might not get Llorente. Pazzini is going to Milan. Who is left to buy? Even Jovetic might be going to Man City.

Dzeko and Aguero play different attacking roles. Aguero is more of a SS and Dzeko is a CF, but it does cut into City's overall attacking depth. I think that City will probably still sign another striker and the latest reports are saying that Aguero's injury isn't significant. Dzeko could still be sold, but it won't be cheap. He will probably cost as much as or more than Llorente.

I believe in Dzeko case it's not only his market price but also his wage demand that might be difficult for Juve's management to meet. I've heard he's earning around 8 to10m and Juve can't offer more than 5-6m.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:53 pm

MMM wrote:
Juventude wrote:

I believe in Dzeko case it's not only his market price but also his wage demand that might be difficult for Juve's management to meet. I've heard he's earning around 8 to10m and Juve can't offer more than 5-6m.

I believe it. It's going to be interesting to see teams like Man City, Chelsea, and PSG try to sell their players when they get old with their inflated salaries. City and PSG had to overpay players to get them to join their projects.

Marotta is smart for avoiding paying players that much or else we will end up like Milan right now. That is why I would love Jovetic. He would be happy with a pay increase from Fiorentina, but it wouldn't have to be a ridiculous salary like 8-10 million.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:39 pm

We were never getting Dzeko...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:12 pm

MMM wrote:
Juventude wrote:

I think Dzeko is on less than that, less than 8M if I had to guess but then again with City I wouldn't really doubt it

I've actually come to change my opinion on Dzeko, I think he is the best Juventus could do right now apart from maybe Jovetic (although the two are very different in what they could provide)

My opinion of Llorente is that he is a very good player but I'm not sure if he is quite what Juventus needs. I don't want to see him signed and then Juventus looking for another striker in a year because the attack just won't cut it again

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:07 pm

I think Llorente was always used as smokescreen or a tactic to reduce's Fiorentina's price for Jovetic. I think Jojo will end up at Juve, and Matri will eventually stay put. What does that mean? It means Quags will be departing.
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:44 pm

Nomad wrote:I think Llorente was always used as smokescreen or a tactic to reduce's Fiorentina's price for Jovetic. I think Jojo will end up at Juve, and Matri will eventually stay put. What does that mean? It means Quags will be departing.

We better not mess around with Fiorentina for Jovetic. Man City or Chelsea may swoop in and take him before us. At his age and quality, he is worth his asking price.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Nomad wrote:I think Llorente was always used as smokescreen or a tactic to reduce's Fiorentina's price for Jovetic. I think Jojo will end up at Juve, and Matri will eventually stay put. What does that mean? It means Quags will be departing.

Hardly a smokescreen when Fiorentina's position has been made very clear that they will keep Jovetic.

It will take a very sizable offer and the help of Jovetic to actually push a move for himself

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:32 pm

To be honest...it wont be the end of the world if we dont make anymore new signings as the squad we have now is definitely head and shoulders above any one else in Italy and can certainly have a great run in the champions league too. I feel the style, work ethic and motivation of this squad is the key, I also feel that a Vucinic-Gio and Matri-Gio Partnerships will bear many fruits cheers

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:24 am

Juve-Llorente: salt supply from Bilbao expects the green light

Marotta reaches 18 million plus bonuses for the striker, Athletic is one step away from accepting.

From Gazzetta

LINK

Also this report which is posted by Juventude above is apparently one year old i believe.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:29 am

Also this report which is posted by Juventude above is apparently one year old i believe.

Some proof.

JUVENTUS Football ATHLETIC BILBAO LLORENTE - have been issued today by many international media attacker of the words' Athletic Bilbao Fernando Llorente who claimed to want to stay with the Basque team for the upcoming season.

However, the interview which many have referred may be a resounding 'fake'. This could in fact yes statements by the Spanish player, but dating back to last year, when Llorente was already targeted by some clubs.

Thanking the Twitter user for his speed, in a world where social networks reveal their most useful, we leave you the link to the audio file of the words of Llorente. We a legitimate doubt we do, but we leave each the benefit of think of it as it sees fit without further safety on
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:33 pm

Surag wrote:

Some proof.

JUVENTUS Football ATHLETIC BILBAO LLORENTE - have been issued today by many international media attacker of the words' Athletic Bilbao Fernando Llorente who claimed to want to stay with the Basque team for the upcoming season.

However, the interview which many have referred may be a resounding 'fake'. This could in fact yes statements by the Spanish player, but dating back to last year, when Llorente was already targeted by some clubs.

Thanking the Twitter user for his speed, in a world where social networks reveal their most useful, we leave you the link to the audio file of the words of Llorente. We a legitimate doubt we do, but we leave each the benefit of think of it as it sees fit without further safety on

Blame ESPN.com, not me.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1138063/fernando-llorente-%27happy-to-stay%27-at-athletic-bilbao?cc=5901
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nyluigi Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:05 pm

Juve target Llorente England bound
http://football-italia.net/23662/juve-target-llorente-england-bound

Who know's if it's true . . . .
nyluigi
nyluigi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:18 pm

If ManShitty is on his tail then its all over...
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:32 pm

I despise city.

We tried signing Dzeko, Aguero and now Llorente. And we still won't get any of them if city buy Llorente.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:00 pm

City's transfer strategy is try to buy all the players Juventus want to sign . Thank You Mancini
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down