were you guys aware we sold Faraoni?

5 posters

Go down

were you guys aware we sold Faraoni? Empty were you guys aware we sold Faraoni?

Post by zarola Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:12 am

to Udinese... wtf!!!! this happened like 9 days ago and I'm only discovering this now. we also sold luca caldriola, I'm not sure how promising he was though
but I'm really upset to see Faraoni go, I swear, the few young inter players that excite me always leave me Sad
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

were you guys aware we sold Faraoni? Empty Re: were you guys aware we sold Faraoni?

Post by Vibe Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:20 am

Yeah we gave him away in the Handanovic deal.I'm still not sure if we gave half of him or his full ownership,there are different reports.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

were you guys aware we sold Faraoni? Empty Re: were you guys aware we sold Faraoni?

Post by zizzle Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:25 am

Maybe it's our poor history with managing our youth but we tend to overreact whenever we sell a youngster, no matter how good or bad he is. Faraoni is already 21 and from what i saw he was not exceptional, just good. Remember, we bought coutinho at 16 and started Balotelli and Santon at 17 so a decent 21 year old might never become anything more than a good player.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:27 am

Vibe wrote:Yeah we gave him away in the Handanovic deal.I'm still not sure if we gave half of him or his full ownership,there are different reports.

only half his contract.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:30 am

ehh if it's for handanovic then I guess that's ok.
ah , it could be an overreaction, his defensive abilities did beg questions but like honestly... he kept up with the rest of our squad. and he was young Razz and his goal was sick loool
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:50 am

i never saw him special, maybe a good back up player on the wing, now we need 2 RB if we sell maicon, unless zanetti will be starting on the right
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:05 pm

Did we ever actually get to see him play fullback lol?

I only remember him playing RW
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down