Pazzini, Krasic to swap clubs?

+4
Tomwin Lannister
Luca
7amood11
Juventude
8 posters

Go down

Pazzini, Krasic to swap clubs? Empty Pazzini, Krasic to swap clubs?

Post by Juventude Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:53 pm

Giampaolo Pazzini and Milos Krasic are speculated as being potential bargaining chips in a proposed swap deal between Inter and Juventus.

Pazzini is reportedly one of the Nerazzurri’s squad members who they have identified as on a high wage and available for sale.

Tuttosport are suggesting today that Juve’s known search for a striker this summer transfer market has led them back to Pazzini, who they previously targeted during his Sampdoria days.

With Krasic having previously been linked with a move in the other direction, rumours are circulating that a swap deal for the players is on the cards.

http://football-italia.net/21055/pazzini-krasic-swap-clubs

What do people think about this move? I'm a little worried that Marotta may settle on Pazzini and end our pursuit of other strikers, mostly Jovetic.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Pazzini, Krasic to swap clubs? Empty Re: Pazzini, Krasic to swap clubs?

Post by 7amood11 Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:11 pm

Pazzini is on Matri's level IMO, no better. If we're getting Pazzini instead of Jovetic than it's a big no.

But I'd be happy if we did a straight Pazzini - Krasic swap AND buy Jovetic. A lot of off-form footballers find their feet when they move to a new club. Maybe Pazzini will be one of them.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:24 pm

If Pazzini were to fill the Boriello void then I would be fine with that, but I agree with 7amood, if it ends the pursuit of another striker then no. Also about him being on the same level as Matri.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:24 pm

I agree with both of you, but I have a bad feeling that this move and a move for a LB would close out the buying side of the transfer window for Juve. I doubt it will happen anyways.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:08 pm

Pazzini-Krasic swap is fine. That wouldn't be our "Top" signing and we could have another actual CF which would give us good options for setting up against certain teams.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:42 pm

TomJuve wrote:Pazzini-Krasic swap is fine. That wouldn't be our "Top" signing and we could have another actual CF which would give us good options for setting up against certain teams.
Yes, but does Juve need just another CF...?

Matri, Quagliarella, Giovinco, and Vucinic can all play there. When you take into account that their will likely only be one CF slot most of the time and Juve are still looking for the right ST to lead the line, things get a little crowded. Even if Vucinic and Giovinco are played wide, this move would leave Matri, Quagliarella, and Pazzini on the bench. I'm all for depth, but that seems an awful lot of quality that won't get much playing time. I suppose it could work if one of Matri/Quags is offloaded in the deal for the new striker...
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:05 pm

donttreadonred wrote:
TomJuve wrote:Pazzini-Krasic swap is fine. That wouldn't be our "Top" signing and we could have another actual CF which would give us good options for setting up against certain teams.
Yes, but does Juve need just another CF...?

Matri, Quagliarella, Giovinco, and Vucinic can all play there. When you take into account that their will likely only be one CF slot most of the time and Juve are still looking for the right ST to lead the line, things get a little crowded. Even if Vucinic and Giovinco are played wide, this move would leave Matri, Quagliarella, and Pazzini on the bench. I'm all for depth, but that seems an awful lot of quality that won't get much playing time. I suppose it could work if one of Matri/Quags is offloaded in the deal for the new striker...

I think one of Matri/Quags will go and I only really see Matri as a proper CF.

I would not want Gio nor Vucinic to be the main man, it is better to have a box predator in some situations.

I just don't think Matri will do well under Conte and his style.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:36 pm

maybe marotta trying a 3 way transfer:

krasic to inter
pazzini to fiorentina
jovetic to juve....

Pazzini, Krasic to swap clubs? Marotta
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:03 pm

Well a straight Krasic-Pazzini swap would be a good deal in my opinion. Pazzini if given game time and chances will score goals! He is a proven goal scorer and was deadly at sampdoria! I honestly believe he is an upgrade on all our forwards in terms of putting away chances...he can be very clinical if he gets his confidence high! I would be happy if Juve done this swap and sold one of Quags or Matri and bought in Destro! smoking

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:10 pm

inderbaby wrote:Well a straight Krasic-Pazzini swap would be a good deal in my opinion. Pazzini if given game time and chances will score goals! He is a proven goal scorer and was deadly at sampdoria! I honestly believe he is an upgrade on all our forwards in terms of putting away chances...he can be very clinical if he gets his confidence high! I would be happy if Juve done this swap and sold one of Quags or Matri and bought in Destro! smoking

I agree about Pazzini. I think that Inter's system wasn't ideal for him. However, Juve's tactics would potentially work perfectly for him in attack, but I'm not sure about how well Pazzini will do tracking back to defend like Conte requires.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:14 pm

Juventude wrote:
inderbaby wrote:Well a straight Krasic-Pazzini swap would be a good deal in my opinion. Pazzini if given game time and chances will score goals! He is a proven goal scorer and was deadly at sampdoria! I honestly believe he is an upgrade on all our forwards in terms of putting away chances...he can be very clinical if he gets his confidence high! I would be happy if Juve done this swap and sold one of Quags or Matri and bought in Destro! smoking

I agree about Pazzini. I think that Inter's system wasn't ideal for him. However, Juve's tactics would potentially work perfectly for him in attack, but I'm not sure about how well Pazzini will do tracking back to defend like Conte requires.

Well if Conte can get Vucinic who before last season was notorious for being lazy to track back and run like a rabid dog then Pazzini will be a piece of cake! Also Pazzini makes some very clever runs and is a proper striker-poacher-fox in the box type that we need in my opinion. The whole Inter team are shite so I am not really counting poor Inter form against him smoking

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:00 am

inderbaby wrote:
Juventude wrote:

Well if Conte can get Vucinic who before last season was notorious for being lazy to track back and run like a rabid dog then Pazzini will be a piece of cake! Also Pazzini makes some very clever runs and is a proper striker-poacher-fox in the box type that we need in my opinion. The whole Inter team are shite so I am not really counting poor Inter form against him smoking

this season Pazzini was given the chances, he just didn't take them like he did last season. i think him joining Juve would give him a new set of confidence, plus he would get better service than he would at Inter, I think he'd do quite well.

Krasic at Inter would be okay, I guess, better than Pazzini at Inter. at least we'd have some pace.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum