Save Us Neymar, Save Us Cavani, Save Us Messi. Latin America joins Anti-Spaniard Fleet

+26
Lord Awesome
The Sanchez
billy_gr
jibers
Jack Daniels
kiranr
CBarca
fatman123
Blue Barrett
messixaviesta
S
Tifoso Romanista
BarcaKizz
Sushi Master
Funkentelechy
RealGunner
BarrileteCosmico
Harmonica
Le Samourai
Swanhends
Onyx
the xcx
Rebaño Sagrado
Abramovich
Ganso
Grande_Milano
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Save Us Neymar, Save Us Cavani, Save Us Messi. Latin America joins Anti-Spaniard Fleet - Page 3 Empty Re: Save Us Neymar, Save Us Cavani, Save Us Messi. Latin America joins Anti-Spaniard Fleet

Post by billy_gr Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:51 am

another scandal?
good...

billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Save Us Neymar, Save Us Cavani, Save Us Messi. Latin America joins Anti-Spaniard Fleet - Page 3 Empty Re: Save Us Neymar, Save Us Cavani, Save Us Messi. Latin America joins Anti-Spaniard Fleet

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:53 am

:coffee: go away dude its an anti Spaniard fleet and i was clear about the reason i think spain has Doping Problem .
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:55 am

Tifoso Romanista wrote: :coffee: go away dude its an anti Spaniard fleet and i was clear about the reason i think spain has Doping Problem .

Insufficient Argument. :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:01 am

the evidence are overwhelming Suspect
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:04 am

well what sport Minister of Spain says is insufficient rofl and the symptoms of stimulant use is not enough either . Barcelona canceling their training in the exact day of the test for drugs they are all not good enough because you are australian fan of Spain ?

thats not my problem m8t , people at the end believe what they want to believe
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:04 am

Save Us Neymar, Save Us Cavani, Save Us Messi. Latin America joins Anti-Spaniard Fleet - Page 3 Tumblr_lt3b4cHvsS1qhwmol

Save Us Neymar, Save Us Cavani, Save Us Messi. Latin America joins Anti-Spaniard Fleet - Page 3 Burrito-de-la-calle-0510-l

Save Us Neymar, Save Us Cavani, Save Us Messi. Latin America joins Anti-Spaniard Fleet - Page 3 12118B

Save Us Neymar, Save Us Cavani, Save Us Messi. Latin America joins Anti-Spaniard Fleet - Page 3 L

Save us Mexican Cuisine :bow:
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:04 am

Unless Spain are actually convicted of using drugs, your argument is insufficient... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:06 am

paxtonpale wrote:Unless Spain are actually convicted of using drugs, your argument is insufficient... :coffee:
that day will come soon mark my word
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:07 am

Mods delete my posts. I forgot about the productivity rule. :facepalm:
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:08 am

Tifoso Romanista wrote:
paxtonpale wrote:Unless Spain are actually convicted of using drugs, your argument is insufficient... :coffee:
that day will come soon mark my word

Im slowly am. I can't see it imo. Its just a conspiracy
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:08 am

Until then let’s all sit comfortably and watch midgets lift trophies…
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:09 am

Save Us Neymar, Save Us Cavani, Save Us Messi. Latin America joins Anti-Spaniard Fleet - Page 3 OmarGonzalez

Save us Omar. :bow:

Trollface potential btw. hmm
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:09 am

billy_gr wrote:Until then let’s all sit comfortably and watch midgets lift trophies…

Im enjoying it... :coffee: Especially Alba...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:16 am

billy_gr wrote:Until then let’s all sit comfortably and watch midgets lift trophies…

thats unfortunate for Football , and you never know what will happen in the future
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:25 am

it was also unfortunate that certain Itallian teams were winning the scudeto until the Calciopoli too. Until any of this wild accusations proves to be right, keep it low.
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:30 am

Tifoso Romanista wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:Tbf Spain saved us from themselves... They played brilliantly, beautifully and entertaining today. Saved their best till last. Completely deserved it

Did you SEE Cesc Fabregas as he walked off the pitch while being substituted??

Spanish players licking their lips and mouth-breathing the entire ******* game, blatantly obvious symptoms of stimulant use.

And as if the midget, Spaniard cretins weren't ethically challenged enough, they have the NERVE to keep playing 11 players after Italia go to 10 because of an INJURY??? Ridiculous.

Enjoy your empty and worthless Euro trophy, your reward for years of doping and cheating.

I'll leave you all with a quote that sums of Spain's sporting success perfectly:

From the mouth of the GRAND architect of Spain's sporting success HIMSELF,

Dr. Eufemiano Fuentes:

"If I would talk, Spain would lose it's Euro and World Championship."

I was all for Italy winning, but do you suggest that Spain should have played with 10 men after Motta's injury? That would be stupid and no one has ever done that just to be "gentlemany".

Also, the accusations of doping are common and none has been demonstrated.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:40 am

billy_gr wrote:it was also unfortunate that certain Itallian teams were winning the scudeto until the Calciopoli too. Until any of this wild accusations proves to be right, keep it low.

:coffee: I remember before that i told Juventus fans (My friends) the same thing , that day will come , mark my word ! and that happened
As Roma Wasn't involved though
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:45 am

Ok then let’s wait and see…
To be angry at Spain for playing 11 vs 10 is unjustified though.

P.S. I’m supporting Roma in Italy too
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:07 am

billy_gr wrote:Ok then let’s wait and see…
To be angry at Spain for playing 11 vs 10 is unjustified though.

P.S. I’m supporting Roma in Italy too

Its surprises me. What can Spain do about that? Its unfortunate but at least they showed that they can play 'attacking football' not just pass it around and loom around not creating chances... I thought the Italians were accusing Spain for playing boring? Now, that they proved they can (with no recognised strikers), we find ourselves dealing with doping. Remember Barca were accused for doping thoguh after investigating they were all clear. I can't see the Madridista's doing that either... Mourinho isn't that desperate to win. I really can't see where this is going...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:38 am

I can see where this is going. It started as pretty much just a fun thread but now has degenerated into utter crap. I can only request the moderators to lock it.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:07 am

Spanish players licking their lips and mouth-breathing the entire ******* game, blatantly obvious symptoms of stimulant use.

And as if the midget, Spaniard cretins weren't ethically challenged enough, they have the NERVE to keep playing 11 players after Italia go to 10 because of an INJURY??? Ridiculous.

Enjoy your empty and worthless Euro trophy, your reward for years of doping and cheating.

I'll leave you all with a quote that sums of Spain's sporting success perfectly:

Dr. Eufemiano Fuentes:

ROFL.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:45 am

Tifoso Romanista wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:Tbf Spain saved us from themselves... They played brilliantly, beautifully and entertaining today. Saved their best till last. Completely deserved it

Dr. Eufemiano Fuentes:

Finally someone who understands...

I never seen such a disgrace to football...
http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/le-monde-fuentes-treated-real-madrid-and-barca-9415/

I can't belive that no one else is talking about spain-doping.. They are the best at cycling, soccer, tennis etc etc all the sports that involves running or great efort..

I expect to see at London some Jordi Alba to challenge Usain... Vamos Contador! Viva Fuentes!
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:55 am

What on earth is going on in this thread.

Locking it.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3