Post by dostoevsky Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:49 pm

Can we all please get back on topic?

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Ownage memorial thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Ownage memorial thread

Post by Lord Hades Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:50 pm

yeah on topic .. . italy were much better than the scoreline of 4 -0 ..

but still i dont agree with they beat themselves thing , i think that applies when the opposition isnt very convincing and the said team loses due to its own missed chances and errors.. today spain were dominant and their players were excellent and carved out the win
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Lord Hades wrote:

yes rubbing salt is a form of trolling.. all he did was make a title called massive ownage ffs. only to the ubersensitive that might sound very hurtful , compared to your comments constantly alluding to his nationality in a contemptous way , yhour comments are actually in the wrong

How? Why would he rub the salt in the wound to the Italians when hes Indian? Where's the Indian football team? It would be as ridiculous as me doing it, makes no sense to me.

I mean club is one thing, I get it world wide fan bases and what not with multinational teams. But country is one nation, you play for where you are born or parents born etc.

My comments are 100% valid, simple as that.

Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:52 pm

Wow really people in the first half Italy and Spain both had 7 shots with 5 being on target spain came out on top because of crap defending and then the second half it was plain bad luck and the game got completely ruined.

Spain and Italy both played well but Spain had practically the easiest match in the competition because of injuries to Italy dont make it seem like Spain completely dominated because they clearly did not until Italy went down to 10 men.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:52 pm

Can yall just shut up if your gonna not talk about the match..

Italy was destroyed. But it was weird to see the players almost doing nothing for italy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:54 pm

Abramovich wrote:
TomJuve wrote:I see. Adit is a glory hunter. This makes sense as to why he's rubbing it in 10x more than people who are traditional spanish fans.

It's what 4am in India? and he's busy trolling people and celebrating another countries win because they are good.........

Fun life to live am sure, I wonder if he cries at night when he realises deep down he isn't Spanish scratch

A gloryhunter is a gloryhunter, he's from India and supports Madrid and Spain, but there are lots of Asian supporting either barca or Madrid like crack addicts.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:56 pm

Abramovich wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:

yes rubbing salt is a form of trolling.. all he did was make a title called massive ownage ffs. only to the ubersensitive that might sound very hurtful , compared to your comments constantly alluding to his nationality in a contemptous way , yhour comments are actually in the wrong

How? Why would he rub the salt in the wound to the Italians when hes Indian? Where's the Indian football team? It would be as ridiculous as me doing it, makes no sense to me.

I mean club is one thing, I get it world wide fan bases and what not with multinational teams. But country is one nation, you play for where you are born or parents born etc.

+1

to the OT:

Like I have said, spain were better in the 45 minutes where you could properly judge the teams. The injury killed the game off completely and it should never have been 4-0.

Poor choice by Prandelli not go revert to the 3-5-2 which caused spain problems. I mean, it was only a couple of weeks ago I can't believe he never used it.

Last edited by TomJuve on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:56 pm

Abramovich wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:

huh , dude trolling isnt just restricted to the two teams who play lol.. when madrid lost the clasico to barca, was it only the barca fans who trolled madrid? NO .. he never said something like proud to be spanish or something, he just said that it was 'ownage' material which is an observation which many people tend to agree with.. your comments regarding his nationality were irrelevant in that regard.. if he had said something like 'we won , castilan at heart ', then i couldve understood your comments.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:57 pm

white_star wrote:
Abramovich wrote:
TomJuve wrote:I see. Adit is a glory hunter. This makes sense as to why he's rubbing it in 10x more than people who are traditional spanish fans.

It's what 4am in India? and he's busy trolling people and celebrating another countries win because they are good.........

Fun life to live am sure, I wonder if he cries at night when he realises deep down he isn't Spanish scratch

A gloryhunter is a gloryhunter, he's from India and supports Madrid and Spain, but there are lots of Asian supporting either barca or Madrid like crack addicts.

FYI , there are very few madrid fans as it is , and most of them are genuine.. so lets not speak about things we are ignorant about, shall we?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:58 pm

Current Spain is a great side, but I can't list it as GOAT, 2010 was too unconvincing when everyone was kinda expecting more out of them.

This time it was thoroughly deserved though. Congratulations.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:59 pm

I was actually expecting less. I mean to have your best striker and best cb out and to still win it is impressive
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:00 pm

Abramovich wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:

I don't get it? Why do you care about which national team this Adit guy supports? So, what if he's Indian and supports Spain?

SMH at some people getting worked up all over nothing...

Last edited by Brady2Moss on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Spray Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:01 pm

Italy were thoroughly outplayed the entire match. Injuries or not, there is no way they were winning today.
Magic Spray
Magic Spray
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:01 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:I was actually expecting less. I mean to have your best striker and best cb out and to still win it is impressive

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:I was actually expecting less. I mean to have your best striker and best cb out and to still win it is impressive
When you have Ramos, the leader, the hero, all is under control :coffee:

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:02 pm

white_star wrote:

+1 :bow:

If they are humble with the support then it's all fair game, its hilarious when you see some of them talking about history.

Lord Hades wrote:

huh , dude trolling isnt just restricted to the two teams who play lol.. when madrid lost the clasico to barca, was it only the barca fans who trolled madrid? NO .. he never said something like proud to be spanish or something, he just said that it was 'ownage' material which is an observation which many people tend to agree with.. your comments regarding his nationality were irrelevant in that regard.. if he had said something like 'we won , castilan at heart ', then i couldve understood your comments.

I can somewhat understand like when France lost to China, I was like "haha France lost to China" because England would beat them too. But like Italy losing to Spain, India would lose to Spain and Italy scratch .

You as well as I know, this isn't the first nor last pro Spanish comment and what not. Fair enough if it was just this, but you know it wasn't so yeah the comments regarding nationality aren't irrelevant and who are you his boyfriend??

Guess I don't understand the minds of glory hunting, plastic armchair fans :brickwall:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:03 pm

This conversation is not going forward, I don't care what personal points you have to prove between yourselves.

Deleting any further comments on this matter, stay on topic or this thread goes no further.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:05 pm

What a classy thread :facepalm:
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite