+3
McAgger
The Messiah
Babun
7 posters

Go down

Bayern losers Empty Bayern losers

Post by Babun Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:51 am

Germany didn't even reach the 2nd place despite a number of Bayern losers in the team :coffee:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Bayern losers Empty Re: Bayern losers

Post by The Messiah Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:19 am

Admin need to look at this thread, does Babun deserve a warning for this extremely retarded and offensive thread.

I mean you just simply called Bayern loser without anything to back it up, not even up to 2 sentences

What's the meaning of this thread....?

Did we make thread of liverpool when England was kicked out.

Did Bayern get any praises when Germany smashed.

Babun you seriously need to look at yourself along with other Madrid fans.

Many Madrid fans are still butthurt about the Champions league defeat.

Last edited by The Messiah on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:23 am

GL would be SUCH a better place without you Idris, it's not even funny :coffee:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:25 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:GL would be SUCH a better place without you Idris, it's not even funny :coffee:

Then why don't you do something about it..?

How retarded are you, Babun just attacked Bayern and you are attacking me for confronting him.

The retard-less is getting out of hands

I simply said why was Liverpool not attack when England got kicked out and you are already attacking me, meanwhile Babun is directly attacking Bayern.

I simply asked a question, regarding Liverpool and you are already saying shiit...?

Goallegacy will be a better place for Madrid fans and Epl fans and some other poster without balls, if it wasn't for me

Last edited by The Messiah on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:29 am

The Messiah wrote:Admin need to look at this thread, does Babun deserve a warning for this extremely retarded and offensive thread.

I mean you just simple called Bayern loser without anything to back it up, not even up to 2 sentences

Schweini= fail...check
Lahm= fail... check
BAD-Stuber= fail... check
Gomez= fail... check
Kroos wasn't a fail just misused by Löw but still 0 impact.

Podolski is an ex Bayern...

How could Germany expect to win if half of the team needs to be carried? Reus, Özil, Khedira, Hummels, Neuer and Klose tried their best.

I'd be seriously worried if I were a Bayern fan. Your team lacks the will to win. The epitome of uselessness was when Schweinsteiger passed the ball in dying minute instead of hoofing it into the box. What a bleep! :facepalm: In all the game, no ounce of urgency. If your DM, Khedira, has to do the playmaking then something is seriously wrong with the playmaker...

I'm not even trolling, it's a fact.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:35 am

The Messiah wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:GL would be SUCH a better place without you Idris, it's not even funny :coffee:

How retarded are you, Babun just attacked Bayern and you are attacking me for confronting him.

I simply said why was Liverpool not attack when England got kicked out and you are already attacking me, meanwhile Babun is directly attacking Bayern.

I simply asked a question, regarding Liverpool and you are already saying shiit...?

Goallegacy will be a better place for Madrid fans and Epl fans and some other poster without balls, if it wasn't for me

Lol I don't even care about this thread, I just think GL would be much more enjoyable without you in it. Thumbs up
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by ELO Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:35 am

well, schweini was even worse against greece and should've never played against italy. löw should've played Kroos/Khedira/Reus/Schürrle/Özil/Klose from the beginning.

Podolski and Schweini have been the flops of the tournament for germany...
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:46 am

Immortal Babun wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Admin need to look at this thread, does Babun deserve a warning for this extremely retarded and offensive thread.

I mean you just simple called Bayern loser without anything to back it up, not even up to 2 sentences

Schweini= fail...check
Lahm= fail... check
BAD-Stuber= fail... check
Gomez= fail... check
Kroos wasn't a fail just misused by Löw but still 0 impact.

Podolski is an ex Bayern...

How could Germany expect to win if half of the team needs to be carried? Reus, Özil, Khedira, Hummels, Neuer and Klose tried their best.

I'd be seriously worried if I were a Bayern fan. Your team lacks the will to win. The epitome of uselessness was when Schweinsteiger passed the ball in dying minute instead of hoofing it into the box. What a bleep! :facepalm: In all the game, no ounce of urgency. If your DM, Khedira, has to do the playmaking then something is seriously wrong with the playmaker...

I'm not even trolling, it's a fact.

it all comes to this, when Germany were playing so well did any special praises go to Bayern, people like you and other Madrid fans were the ones glorying Oezil and did not give a dime about Bayern or any of our players, instead I was hearing names like Hummels, Oezil etc and leaving out Gomez and Schweinsteiger .

So now that Germany got defeated by Italy(which are a good side) in the semi final, which isn't a bad achievement considering how teams like Netherlands were kicked out, then you consider Bayern as losers.

You floor yourself greatly Babun and it's sad I'm pretty much the only Bayern fan that will have to stand up to you guys because thats how it has always been.

You said Podolski was a loser because he once played for Bayern and din't mentioned anything about Hummels being a Bayern youth product. more like associating bad things with Bayern and the good ones you abandon them.

Also how is it Bayern fault that Oezil failed to create any goalscoring chance for Germany, shouldn't that failure be associated with Madrid.

First Goal was also Hummels fault and not just Badstuber, so shouldn't that be associated with Dortmund.

As a Bayern fan, I'm not worried at all, we have a strong team and I'm happy with the team, I'm happy that we've good home grown players like Schweini and Lahm,(an achievement that Madrid can only wish for), I'm happy we got to the final 2 times in 3 years an (achievement clubs like Madrid can only wish for.)

I'm happy Real Madrid has been making Pathetic bid for Schweinsteiger and there is no way in a million years is Bayern Munich loser or anything of such.

Chelsea beat Barcelona playing ultra defensive, they also beat Bayern as well in that fracture, so what is the big deal.

I also like the fact that we kicked Madrid out of CPL, and
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:50 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

Lol I don't even care about this thread, I just think GL would be much more enjoyable without you in it. Thumbs up

Get over yourself dude, it's not my fault Liverpool turned out to be this way, don't put the anger on me.

Move on with your life dude and let us enjoy Champions league football and also playing in the final, year in, year out and making some good money in the process as well.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:51 am

The german players from Bayern have a weak mentalty. Never Munchen... :facepalm:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:55 am

jibers wrote:The german players from Bayern have a weak mentalty. Never Munchen... :facepalm:

Same loser mentality that got United kicked out of cpl after they were 3 goals up.

If Football clubs we've beaten in the past such as Manchester United, Real Madrid and Juventus, wants to settle scores.

They should settle it on the pitch and stop blaming Bayern for Germany loss, it's just pathetic.

It's also funny how we kicked out Basel 7:0, who obviously kicked out United
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:02 am

The Messiah wrote:
jibers wrote:The german players from Bayern have a weak mentalty. Never Munchen... :facepalm:

Same loser mentality that got United kicked out of cpl after they were 3 goals up.

If Football clubs we've beaten in the past such as Manchester United, Real Madrid and Juventus, wants to settle scores.

They should settle it on the pitch and stop blaming Bayern for Germany loss, it's just pathetic.

LOL but we where in the cl final the season befoe and LOST the title on GD. Bayern are at their peak, United are in transition. You got hunilited by Dortmund and were second best in every competition. Never Munchen .... :facepalm:

WHat do you reckon is the solution? Sign MAradona? Even Messi would be trophyless in such a fragile team.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:02 am

jibers wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

LOL but we where in the cl final the season befoe and LOST the title on GD. Bayern are at their peak, United are in transition. You got hunilited by Dortmund and were second best in every competition. Never Munchen .... :facepalm:

WHat do you reckon is the solution? Sign MAradona? Even Messi would be trophyless in such a fragile team.

Well if thats how you want it, I'm pretty good at that.

We had Manchester Shitty for breakfast and yet they smashed United 9:1 or something of that naure and beat you guys to the tittle. What do you reckon about that..?

Bayern are at there peak and yet when we faced Dortmund we had a younger squad than them.

The only old player we have in our starting eleven are Ribery and Robben and yet they are 29 and 28 and obviously haven't passed their peak, meanwhile United have old men such as Ferdinand, Grand-daddy Scholes and of course the ancient master of them all Giggs.

Neuer is only 26.

Our CB Boateng and Badstuber are both 23, Dante is 28 and obviously our emergence backup DVB is 34 unlike ancient people like Ferdinand 33 and Vidic 30, Evans 24 and Smalling 22. (Averagely our CB are younger)

Lahm is only 28 unlike 31 years old Evra, Rafinha is only 26, Weiser is only 18 and Fabio 21. Alaba is 19 while Jones is 20, Contento is 22 and Rafeal is 21.(again our fullbacks are younger and better)

Schweini is only is 27 and Fletcher is 28, Gustavo is 24 and Carrick is 30, Tymo is 33 and yet Scholes is 37, Kroos is 22 Giggs is 38, Emre Can is 18 and Cleverley is 22, Anderson is 24 yet again if we sign Martinez he's 23( Yet again we have a younger and better Central midfield)

Robben is 28 and Nani is 25, Ribery is 29 and Ashley Young is 26, Shaqiri is 20 and Valencia is 26, Mandzukic is 26 and Park is 31, Muller is 22 and Kagawa is 23. (Yet again on winger department Bayern Munich have Younger and better players)

Rooney is 26 and Gomez is 26, Berbatov is 31 and Pizarro is 33, Hernández is 24 and Petersen is 23, Welbeck is 21 and Patrick Weihrauch is 18. (Yet an equally match attack with Bayern younger players).

Do I need to educate people about Bayern, we have one of the youngest team in Europe and it's nowhere near their peak.

We currently have only Tymo, Van Buyten and Starke who are above 30 years old in our squad, obviously they are nothing but emergency back-up.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:12 am

It really makes you wonder if Bayern finishing 2nd place in everything has affected the German squad, they have like what, 7 starters in the German starting 11? Laughing
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:14 am

7amood11 wrote:It really makes you wonder if Bayern finishing 2nd place in everything has affected the German squad, they have like what, 7 starters in the German starting 11? Laughing

Look at it like this.

If it wasn't for Bayern players, Germany will probably get kicked out in group stage like Holland
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:25 am

Okay people, you had fun enough with this. Before it gets out of hand, here's da lock.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down