me transfer dissapointed thread

3 posters

Go down

me transfer dissapointed thread  Empty me transfer dissapointed thread

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:02 am

did Enrique resign for the low budget?, did he know that this is coming ? why is it low anyways , is it because of FFP or just as a result of previous debt or other reasons like Stadium founds

I am getting really worried about next season , we keep losing the transfer battles against Inter Mainly , Last year it was the same even for Lamela i remember Sabatini pulled of a trick to get him , he came up with Ricardo Alvarez and made Inter bid for him as well and then he let them have him and took Lamela that was an intelligent move , i have to say but the way the Transfers are going makes me anxious and really uncomfortable

thought to make this thread to hear Ur opinion on subject

Forza Roma
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

me transfer dissapointed thread  Empty Re: me transfer dissapointed thread

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:07 am

We nearly lost Borini over our stinginess to pay a couple of extra hundred thousand and now we're playing it tight again with Marquinho.I'm afraid this summer transfer will not go down as one of our better ones.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:57 am

Bah, still too early to say anything. Guys, we made 4 signings on the last day of the transfer window last season. I think our budget is definitely lower than last year's, but we do have money to invest. We're being careful in how we invest because we know we have a backline to buy. It's still the month of June, I would wait about a month before we start panicking.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down