BigBadBen
rwo power
danyjr
barca 2011
BAYERN_MUNICH
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bayern Munich wants Pep Guardiola - Page 3 Empty Re: Bayern Munich wants Pep Guardiola

Post by la bestia negra Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 13:14

if it isnt pep it will be Lucien Favre

la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich wants Pep Guardiola - Page 3 Empty Re: Bayern Munich wants Pep Guardiola

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 15:01

Robbery wrote:if it isnt pep it will be Lucien Favre

Favre would be my second favorite, but the board is also talking about Slomka, i don't want him tbh
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 15:13

Robbery wrote:

As a manger he's won the CL and was also a runner up this season

I like Juup but he wasn't the reason we won the CL in 98. Redondo, Hierro and Sanchis were the managers by the time we played Juventus in the final.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 15:20

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

Old man Jupp out with your Neverkusen syndrome

You are such a fagoot, it's a shame you call your self Bayern-fan , you are the perfect plastic fan

Get a grip of yourself , what's the matter with you..? (I don't want to get abusive towards you, cause I respect all Bayern fans opinion)

So now I'm a plastic fan because I want Pep a much better coach than old man Jupp for the progress of Bayern Munchen, everything Pep's beat Jupp hands down, and apart from not being good enough for Bayern Munchen Jupp is above retirement age and he's not for the future unlike Pep.

Jupp is more of a plastic coach and above retirement age, he blew our chances to win a major trophy this season, even Jonker is a better coach than Jupp. No wonder he trashed him 5:0 with a broken Bayern. although Jupp have at his disposal motivated Leverkusen.

Our season was more like Neverkusen and it's no coincident that Jupp was previously the manager of Neverskusen

Why do you think he got sacked by Madrid after winning the champions league, because he hasn't got balls, he was busy complaining to Madrid board that he's scared before the final and it was obvious that Jupp make a terrible mistake by taking of Muller in the final and changing the defensive line-up, do you think I deliberately ignore that...?

Anyways, you can go suck a monkey balls for all I care, I'm a die hard, hardcore Bayern fan and you should deal with my criticism.

people like you who can not accept other nationality, no wonder you guys are using Boateng as scapegoat every mistake you blame it on him, Tymo or Gustavo and ignoring Jupp mediocre performance.

someone who is above retirement age, that can not motivate young players like Toni Kroos to take penalty, do you ever think in your life that Mourinho, Pep, Ferguson or even Klopp players will be scared to take penalty.

Some who took him about 10 matches to realise that that perfect replacement during Schweini injury was Gustavo-Kroo, a manager that has been coaching for ages that simply can not figure out that playing Tymo as a rightback is a disaster awaiting, especially when you have Alaba available.

Talk now

All this 2nd class team performance this season were mostly Jupp's fault but I deliberately ignore criticism cause I don't want sheeple fan like you displaying what you just display(which you dont normally do, sugar coating for the Germans) coming here to tell me, why are you so negative, why do you criticize your own players.?
t
Talk now? Jupp cost us everything this season ,with little details.

Calling me a plastic fan, I might be an ultra biased fan but one thing that I'm not is a plastic fan, if the tough get going, I'm probably the only one who will stand by Bayern or our player experiencing difficulties.

As a Bayern fan I'm entitled to my opinion of critcism
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 15:59

And the bitchfest continues

Will you just shut up dude and mange bayern by yourself I'd lie to see you try
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 18:43

I had enough of this wum that I'll just take this post to air out my obvious fit of anger whenever I see a post of him.

The Messiah wrote:

I agree with you, but remember that your criticism is subject to other criticisms that can be made by all that have read it. Be man enough to face it and just not try to change the subject by saying that you are a peaceful person and you do not want to insult others.

The Messiah wrote:
So now I'm a plastic fan because I want Pep a much better coach than old man Jupp for the progress of Bayern Munchen, everything Pep's beat Jupp hands down, and apart from not being good enough for Bayern Munchen Jupp is above retirement age and he's not for the future unlike Pep.

First, let's give the guy the benefit of the doubt. Surely Juup is old enough to carry on coaching Bayern, I see, but isn't it just posts ago that you were against hiring Pep because he is, as you have said, "not German"? :facepalm:

The Messiah wrote:
Jupp is more of a plastic coach and above retirement age, he blew our chances to win a major trophy this season, even Jonker is a better coach than Jupp. No wonder he trashed him 5:0 with a broken Bayern. although Jupp have at his disposal motivated Leverkusen.

Early candidate for quote of the year? How is not winning a trophy and getting a 5-0 whipping credentials of a plastic coach?

So for the last 7 years that he has not won a trophy, what do we call Wenger then? Trashcan coach? Dumpster coach? Incinerator coach? Or uhm, wait for it, shit coach? :I'mveryunoriginal: hmm

The Messiah wrote:
Our season was more like Neverkusen and it's no coincident that Jupp was previously the manager of Neverskusen

Boo hoo. You were never like Neverkusen. Kid, just because a man drove a Jeep once doesn't mean that he did the same thing with his Ferrari. :I'mveryunoriginal:

The Messiah wrote:
Why do you think he got sacked by Madrid after winning the champions league, because he hasn't got balls, he was busy complaining to Madrid board that he's scared before the final and it was obvious that Jupp make a terrible mistake by taking of Muller in the final and changing the defensive line-up, do you think I deliberately ignore that...?

Fcking Bayern board why did you hire an insane coach? :facepalm:

To tell you frankly without the freak Drogba goal it would have paid off masterfully. He was closing shop during the closing minutes. You've got so many chances to win the game so don't just concentrate on that one and move on. I've seen worse. Last season we got trashed 6-1 by City, dropped to EL, beaten by Bilbao, and got into a meltdown in the last 5 or so games of the season to lose the title, but I didn't blame Fergie's sometimes questionable tactics and shitty midfield.

The Messiah wrote:
Anyways, you can go suck a monkey balls for all I care, I'm a die hard, hardcore Bayern fan and you should deal with my criticism.

Deal with mine too.

The Messiah wrote:
people like you who can not accept other nationality, no wonder you guys are using Boateng as scapegoat every mistake you blame it on him, Tymo or Gustavo and ignoring Jupp mediocre performance.

Look at the shite who just mentioned that Pep isn't German enough to coach Bayern. Oh the bloody irony.

The Messiah wrote:
someone who is above retirement age, that can not motivate young players like Toni Kroos to take penalty, do you ever think in your life that Mourinho, Pep, Ferguson or even Klopp players will be scared to take penalty.

:facepalm:
Your very own Justin Bieber obsession, Arjen Robben, missed one earlier in the game and didn't have the balls to take it. Only Jesus would have convinced him to shoot in the penalty shootout.

The Messiah wrote:
Some who took him about 10 matches to realise that that perfect replacement during Schweini injury was Gustavo-Kroo, a manager that has been coaching for ages that simply can not figure out that playing Tymo as a rightback is a disaster awaiting, especially when you have Alaba available.

Surely you ARE the messiah. He seems to be playing enough FIFA 12 or FM2012 to guarantee an instant success rate. Why don't the Bayern Board just hire this guy to coach Bayern? Please take the pleasure of using this one as your CV.

http://www.lettersofnote.com/2011/02/you-were-of-course-outstanding.html

But are you German enough? hmm

The Messiah wrote:
Talk now

I have two hands, the left and the right. Hold them upon so clean and bright. Clap them softly -- one, two, three. Clean little hands are good to see. Chaka

The Messiah wrote:
All this 2nd class team performance this season were mostly Jupp's fault but I deliberately ignore criticism cause I don't want sheeple fan like you displaying what you just display(which you dont normally do, sugar coating for the Germans) coming here to tell me, why are you so negative, why do you criticize your own players.?

This bloke was having a field day criticizing Madrid and glorifying every squad member in their team when they won the semifinal tie at the Bernabeu. Then surely he came to his senses when Bayern lost to Chelsea and was quick to berate Gomez and co. :facepalm:

The Messiah wrote:

Fck yeah I understood all of your senseless points. All of them pointing into some made up thoughts about Jupp Heynckes just to pin him for all of Bayern's woes. Who's next? Hoeness? You're on a roll, buddy. Keep it up.

The Messiah wrote:
Calling me a plastic fan, I might be an ultra biased fan but one thing that I'm not is a plastic fan, if the tough get going, I'm probably the only one who will stand by Bayern or our player experiencing difficulties.

You will stand by Bayern? You go criticizing half of them players but you will still stand for Bayern? If I'm that rich I would buy Bayern's trademark and give it to you so that you can defend that instead of the players. I would rather see Madrid and Barca fans trying to defend their players than you.

The Messiah wrote:
Get a grip of yourself , what's the matter with you..? (I don't want to get abusive towards you, cause I respect all Bayern fans opinion)

Wrong. With your kind of posts EVERYBODY would be abusive towards you. This is harsh for me to say but I think you are just fooling yourself that you are not the epitome of a plastic fan. I suggest you go try to play Silent Hill 2 and try to see which is the scariest -- the truth about the main character, the game itself, or the truth about yourself?

(This post has been brought to you by gloryhunter.com)

-----------------------

Robbery wrote:And the bitchfest continues.
banana

Last edited by meteormaker on Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 19:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : position of quote obscured original meaning.)
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 19:12

meteormaker wrote:

Im not a gloryhunter Sad
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 19:16

Robbery wrote:
meteormaker wrote:

Im not a gloryhunter Sad

Sorry. It was not intended for you. Haha. It was a silly slap to myself for trying to post that much stuff. Don't worry I'll edit it. Smile
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 19:39

@ meteormaker

You just involve yourself in a fight that you cannot win, I feel sorry for you for at least the next 3weeks, someone is so going to frustrate the living hell out of you... Very Happy scratch

Last edited by The Messiah on Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 19:47; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 19:44

"Jupp is a plastic coach" Laughing rofl

Meteormaker :bow:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 20:33

meteormaker wrote:
blablablablabla

dude listen, Bayern_Munich is a true Bayern fan so just because I wouldn't get abusive toward him doesn't make me a peaceful person, I have never tried to act as if I'm a peaceful person, I'm absolutely not a peaceful person and my post never shows that I'm.

In fact I'm Biased, arrogant, controversial and hardly state my true opinion, most things are written for lulz sake, so if you find yourself trying too hard wanting to prove a point with me, then obviously you haven't got a life.

I don't have a side, I have suprised far too many people on this forum who would think I'm on their side but suddenly they realized that I'm not, ask the Surag the guy above you about that.

When he involve himself with my debate with Rwo Power wanting me to support him, as if to say Badstuber is a bad player, he knew how that ended, you don't expect a true die-hardcore fan like me to support another fan in critcising a Bayern player or making jest of him.

Probably fans like Bayern_Munich might throw a bit of insult at me sometimes, but it's ok cause he's a Bayern fan, but you have no business with Bayern and do not have any emotional attachment.

Good-day Miss I too know meteormaker, so you wanna get rid of Mr Bayern Munich? How about if I get rid of you, how do you like my post..? You want me taking my time being classy, making and sugar coating my post, but I don't want that, I want the controversial, biased, die-hard and hardcore things, you always quick to attack the hardcore fan, how about if the hardcore fan attack you as well...? *bleep* your opinion, what your club stands for, your biased league, John Terry and Evra and Luiz Suarez case was built on corruption.

If it wasn't for characters like The Messiah, Idrisozet, and their reality and aggressive nature of posting, Bayern Munich will still be heavily under-rated in this forum, I'm tired of these *bleep* following me around like a mary's lamb, getting the wrong ideal of my lulz post and over-reacting to my post.

Do you know what a little lamb is, it's a poster like you that pest on bigger posters like me, but it's ok, it's ok, when I you finish reading the post, it will be the last time, you read such hardcore post from a die hard fan like me.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBadBen Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 21:57

AVB to Bayern ?

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 0:50

wall of text T_T
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 2:18

The Messiah wrote:
meteormaker wrote:
blablablablabla

dude listen, Bayern_Munich is a true Bayern fan so just because I wouldn't get abusive toward him doesn't make me a peaceful person, I have never tried to act as if I'm a peaceful person, I'm absolutely not a peaceful person and my post never shows that I'm.

In fact I'm Biased, arrogant, controversial and hardly state my true opinion, most things are written for lulz sake, so if you find yourself trying too hard wanting to prove a point with me, then obviously you haven't got a life.

I don't have a side, I have suprised far too many people on this forum who would think I'm on their side but suddenly they realized that I'm not, ask the Surag the guy above you about that.

When he involve himself with my debate with Rwo Power wanting me to support him, as if to say Badstuber is a bad player, he knew how that ended, you don't expect a true die-hardcore fan like me to support another fan in critcising a Bayern player or making jest of him.

Probably fans like Bayern_Munich might throw a bit of insult at me sometimes, but it's ok cause he's a Bayern fan, but you have no business with Bayern and do not have any emotional attachment.

Good-day Miss I too know meteormaker, so you wanna get rid of Mr Bayern Munich? How about if I get rid of you, how do you like my post..? You want me taking my time being classy, making and sugar coating my post, but I don't want that, I want the controversial, biased, die-hard and hardcore things, you always quick to attack the hardcore fan, how about if the hardcore fan attack you as well...? *bleep* your opinion, what your club stands for, your biased league, John Terry and Evra and Luiz Suarez case was built on corruption.

If it wasn't for characters like The Messiah, Idrisozet, and their reality and aggressive nature of posting, Bayern Munich will still be heavily under-rated in this forum, I'm tired of these *bleep* following me around like a mary's lamb, getting the wrong ideal of my lulz post and over-reacting to my post.

Do you know what a little lamb is, it's a poster like you that pest on bigger posters like me, but it's ok, it's ok, when I you finish reading the post, it will be the last time, you read such hardcore post from a die hard fan like me.

Too hardcore. Must. Not. Laugh. I cannot understand what you are saying. It has just too many contradictions that if I dissect them again, it can lead to various insults that I know you can't take.

For the aggressive posting, how do you define aggressive? Looks like a wum post to me every time you do it.

So is this charity work for Bayern Munich section then? I see that you'll make a good businessman or an advertiser if you are one. You seem to be good at getting attention. Just stop trying to sound too important in the Bayern section.

Attack me then, too. I'm fine with that. I already knew what will happen once I posted my message and I truly expected an aggressive response and all. But look, it's just wumming again. I'm through with this. look I do not need to get a life because I already have a wonderful one. Can't ask for anything else really. I'm just here mostly lurking to see what happens in football and all, and it really pains me in the [insert] to see someone trolling with wild abandon.

I guess I'm not a hardcore fan then and you are one. Can't. Stop. Laughing. Bigger poster? Are we talking about a hot air balloon here? Just because your silly posts can be seen by almost every poster in GL doesn't mean that you are a BIG poster. I have a lot of respect for guys like Mole, Nick, VivaStPauli and the others whom I consider the big posters. You don't need a measuring stick to see that you are not one.

In fact, penis-wise mine might be a lot bigger than yours. Afro

Seriously bro if I didn't think you were just trolling, I'll say that you have multiple personality disorder. Too much inconsistent stuff. :I'mveryunoriginal:

And oh, since I have a life, my next three weeks will surely be fun. in fact, I'm looking forward for it. I'll stop here. Sorry mods.
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 6:18

meteormaker wrote:I had enough of this wum that I'll just take this post to air out my obvious fit of anger whenever I see a post of him.

The Messiah wrote:

I agree with you, but remember that your criticism is subject to other criticisms that can be made by all that have read it. Be man enough to face it and just not try to change the subject by saying that you are a peaceful person and you do not want to insult others.

The Messiah wrote:

First, let's give the guy the benefit of the doubt. Surely Juup is old enough to carry on coaching Bayern, I see, but isn't it just posts ago that you were against hiring Pep because he is, as you have said, "not German"? :facepalm:

The Messiah wrote:

Early candidate for quote of the year? How is not winning a trophy and getting a 5-0 whipping credentials of a plastic coach?

So for the last 7 years that he has not won a trophy, what do we call Wenger then? Trashcan coach? Dumpster coach? Incinerator coach? Or uhm, wait for it, shit coach? :I'mveryunoriginal: hmm

The Messiah wrote:

Boo hoo. You were never like Neverkusen. Kid, just because a man drove a Jeep once doesn't mean that he did the same thing with his Ferrari. :I'mveryunoriginal:

The Messiah wrote:

Fcking Bayern board why did you hire an insane coach? :facepalm:

To tell you frankly without the freak Drogba goal it would have paid off masterfully. He was closing shop during the closing minutes. You've got so many chances to win the game so don't just concentrate on that one and move on. I've seen worse. Last season we got trashed 6-1 by City, dropped to EL, beaten by Bilbao, and got into a meltdown in the last 5 or so games of the season to lose the title, but I didn't blame Fergie's sometimes questionable tactics and shitty midfield.

The Messiah wrote:

Deal with mine too.

The Messiah wrote:

Look at the shite who just mentioned that Pep isn't German enough to coach Bayern. Oh the bloody irony.

The Messiah wrote:

:facepalm:
Your very own Justin Bieber obsession, Arjen Robben, missed one earlier in the game and didn't have the balls to take it. Only Jesus would have convinced him to shoot in the penalty shootout.

The Messiah wrote:

Surely you ARE the messiah. He seems to be playing enough FIFA 12 or FM2012 to guarantee an instant success rate. Why don't the Bayern Board just hire this guy to coach Bayern? Please take the pleasure of using this one as your CV.

http://www.lettersofnote.com/2011/02/you-were-of-course-outstanding.html

But are you German enough? hmm

The Messiah wrote:
Talk now

I have two hands, the left and the right. Hold them upon so clean and bright. Clap them softly -- one, two, three. Clean little hands are good to see. Chaka

The Messiah wrote:

This bloke was having a field day criticizing Madrid and glorifying every squad member in their team when they won the semifinal tie at the Bernabeu. Then surely he came to his senses when Bayern lost to Chelsea and was quick to berate Gomez and co. :facepalm:

The Messiah wrote:

Fck yeah I understood all of your senseless points. All of them pointing into some made up thoughts about Jupp Heynckes just to pin him for all of Bayern's woes. Who's next? Hoeness? You're on a roll, buddy. Keep it up.

The Messiah wrote:

You will stand by Bayern? You go criticizing half of them players but you will still stand for Bayern? If I'm that rich I would buy Bayern's trademark and give it to you so that you can defend that instead of the players. I would rather see Madrid and Barca fans trying to defend their players than you.

The Messiah wrote:

Wrong. With your kind of posts EVERYBODY would be abusive towards you. This is harsh for me to say but I think you are just fooling yourself that you are not the epitome of a plastic fan. I suggest you go try to play Silent Hill 2 and try to see which is the scariest -- the truth about the main character, the game itself, or the truth about yourself?

-----------------------

banana

I heard a 0-5 loss is mentioned. I dont want ridiculous posts made by guys who dont follow football.

When did Bayern loose 0-5?? If you cant show admit that was a stupid post. I feel you are insulting Bayern with fake information. Last time this season I remember a "BIG" TEAM loosing embarassingly with 5 goals down was United loosing 1-6 to City at Old Trafford. We did not loose by 5 goals any match this season

Last edited by Kingofeverythingclassy on Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 20:22; edited 1 time in total

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 15:07

I think this is the best thread since the past few weeks..Enjoyable read. rofl :bow:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 15:30

Trapattoni was German? who knew ! Shocked
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 15:32

Peeps, if you're going to quote a wall of text try to use spoiler tags. Thread length gets ridiculious eco smile

Spoiler:

Quote me and you'll see how it's done eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 15:35

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Trapattoni was German? who knew ! Shocked

He was 'Plastic' too..Bayern Munich wants Pep Guardiola - Page 3 37329810
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 15:56

Trap - German to the core:

:bow:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3