KMD
awalezelin
fatman123
Zamuro
honduran09
32 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Players that were amazing at club level but not at National level  - Page 2 Empty Re: Players that were amazing at club level but not at National level

Post by drakefyre Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:11 pm

eelir wrote:Forlan?

Doesnt he won the golden ball in SA invalidate this argument ?

drakefyre
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Players that were amazing at club level but not at National level  - Page 2 Empty Re: Players that were amazing at club level but not at National level

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:21 pm

Robben is inconsistent for holland if you ask me
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:49 pm

raul

Players that were amazing at club level but not at National level  - Page 2 Kuroshitsuji__oh_no_he_didn__t_by_xxdarksunxx-d2yv1e9
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:54 pm

RVP
Ronaldo
Messi
England team
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:54 pm

lot of people screaming CR7,,i believe all of them born after 2004 uero cup lol
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:22 pm

hugo sanchez indeed.......

thierry henry?

nah hes the top scorer Very Happy
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by pdolson Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:26 pm

messi's too young to be considered. he's not doing that bad same with ronaldo.

totti's a good one. only 9 goals in 58 games. tevez and d milito, though in recent times tevez has done better.

klose and podolski (vice versa). podolski's just wasting his club career at koln.

pdolson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:53 pm

got to be podolski..he is wonderful to watch when playing in germany colours but somehow has flattered to decieve at club level..but he's still 26 lets not forget..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:55 pm

i think people need to learn how to differentiate one thing from another... some of these players do play well for their NT, but the thing is that team is different, and the chemistry level too, so they cant do the impossible.

anyway, a player that couldve done more: ronaldinho. he did well in his early years, in the 2002 WC, but he couldve done better at his peak and at the 2006 WC, especially cause there were good players around him but they all did poorly.. and he hasnt been good ever since
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:38 pm

drakefyre wrote:
eelir wrote:Forlan?

Doesnt he won the golden ball in SA invalidate this argument ?

true, but the OT said vice versa which means good in NT but not with team. I made a question mark cuz he has not been so good with the team this season. Anyone who followed Atleti better this year?
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Cantona

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:26 pm

Ronaldo

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:59 pm

which ronaldo is this you people are talking about?

it must be c. ronaldo?
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:06 pm

which ronaldo is this you people are talking about?

it must be c. ronaldo?
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:33 pm

C. Ronaldo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lionel Bieber Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:40 pm

Messi

laughable at his NT

Lionel Bieber
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgal Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:22 am

Cristiano Ronaldo
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgal Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:23 am

Lionel Bieber wrote:Messi

laughable at his NT

I take it you don't follow Argentina's national team.
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:18 am

Adit wrote:lot of people screaming CR7,,i believe all of them born after 2004 uero cup lol

Yeah, one good tournament makes up for all the other failures Rolling Eyes
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:04 pm

CR7 was good at 06WC. Rooney anyone

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:42 pm

I'd say nesta just because he is world class with milan but always injured when on NT duty
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:49 pm

quite ignorant to say C.ronaldo has not performed at national level...i think some ppl are basing their opinion on world cup 2010..except the game against norh korea ,he was quite poor in other games TBH..i think he did quite well at 2006 wc..did well in both euros if u ask me..saying that cr7 has not performed at national level is a joke..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dzah Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:57 pm

Messi (My Rep R.I.P)
Casillas

dzah
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:03 pm

dzah wrote:Messi (My Rep R.I.P)
Casillas
You only get neg rep if you say something that doesn't fly with the MADrid community

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:08 pm

Casillas

Casillas???????

Since Spain have been using him for a log time now, and since they are the best team since 2008. I fail to see how the keeper of the best team is a flop.

May I remind you of Spain's Euro and WC scorelines

Euro:

4-1
2-1
2-1
0-0 (4-2)
3-0
1-0

WC:
0-1
2-0
2-1
1-0
1-0
1-0
1-0

From these matches, we can see that Spain's offense is not the only thing what made Spain successful, but rather their strong defense, which as seen from the results would naturally infer a strong custodian.

I am not talking as a biased fan, since I am not a fan of Madrid, or the Spanish NT.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dzah Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
Casillas

Casillas???????

Since Spain have been using him for a log time now, and since they are the best team since 2008. I fail to see how the keeper of the best team is a flop.

May I remind you of Spain's Euro and WC scorelines

Euro:

4-1
2-1
2-1
0-0 (4-2)
3-0
1-0

WC:
0-1
2-0
2-1
1-0
1-0
1-0
1-0

From these matches, we can see that Spain's offense is not the only thing what made Spain successful, but rather their strong defense, which as seen from the results would naturally infer a strong custodian.

I am not talking as a biased fan, since I am not a fan of Madrid, or the Spanish NT.
im actully a madrid supporter,and i think casillas has been fantastic in the NT but in my eyes he isnt the same in madrid ,maybe that just me thoe

dzah
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum