BiasedMilanFan3
Cruijf
Il Diavolo
Ganso
KR10
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Milan will sell Didac, according to reports Empty Milan will sell Didac, according to reports

Post by KR10 Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:19 am

Reports say we will sell Didac to Valencia for 5-6 million.

If we sell him without even giving him a chance, I will truly believe that our management is the biggest bunch of brainless idiots in the world. I will honestly lose all faith I ever had in Galliani.

Such a perfect solution to such a long standing problem, and we want to sell him...

Can't say how angry I am at this news....

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Milan will sell Didac, according to reports Empty Re: Milan will sell Didac, according to reports

Post by Ganso Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:25 am

I have been hating on galliani for 1 year now....the guy doesn't even try to buy decent players....hell,in matter of fact he only loans mediocre players nowadays and signs ok players for free
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Milan will sell Didac, according to reports Empty Re: Milan will sell Didac, according to reports

Post by Il Diavolo Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:35 am

If this is true than :facepalm: x 1000 at Galliani! Atleast give the guy a chance!
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:06 am

You guys seem to be forgetting that we did... And he flopped hard.

Sure, he's improved since then, and keeping him would be smart, but he's MASSIVELY overrated on these forums. It's not as bad of a decision (if it goes through) as you're making it on to be.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:20 am

He's played literally one game for Milan

Explain how he's flopped hard
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:27 am

Didac didn't flop with us. He featured in 1 game and played well if I remember correctly. He should be at least given a chance.
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:00 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:He's played literally one game for Milan

He played at least 3 or 4 games.

He started mediocre, but got steadily worse with each game. Eventually, he made a stupid mistake that cost us a game (can't remember which) and Allegri never played him again. To me, that shows that not only is he a poor player, but he also clearly never had the determination and desire to work his way back up or he would have been used in our injury crisis when we didn't have a single LB and were using Bonera there.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:29 am

ACMRox wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:He's played literally one game for Milan

He played at least 3 or 4 games.

He started mediocre, but got steadily worse with each game. Eventually, he made a stupid mistake that cost us a game (can't remember which) and Allegri never played him again. To me, that shows that not only is he a poor player, but he also clearly never had the determination and desire to work his way back up or he would have been used in our injury crisis when we didn't have a single LB and were using Bonera there.
I remember him playing just one game for us. No Milan fan knows how good he is ,if Milan wants to sell him then that means he isnt good enough.BTW, i dont understand why Milan is keeping Mesbah with his terrible performance.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:35 am

Wait... Oops!

Sorry guys, mixed up Mesbah and Didac into one player and was basing my posts off that imaginary LB Embarassed
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:07 am

Oh

Yeah... if we're talking about Mesbah then good call
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:35 am

If he is involved in a deal for Jordi Alba, then goodbye Didac!!
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:03 am

Milantildeath wrote:If he is involved in a deal for Jordi Alba, then goodbye Didac!!
We can only dream about that scenario. I do not have words to express how I feel about this news. Just :facepalm:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:17 am

5-6 m for Didac ? Would be a good deal , if true. Milan should sell him , since he has never been important for the team . Always seemed like another Montelongo to me or that other guy , Mattioni .

I fully get how desperate we are to see a good left back after witnessing all sorts of sit there , but not just any young leftback is going to cut it.

Why do you think Montelongo/Mattioni didn't cut it. Had the talent but couldn't bring it into the pitch. Didac might be a similar case , since their path so far is almost identical. 1-2 appearances , loaned , offload .

Obviously , Didac has potential , but maybe , just maybe , not for Serie A football. We'll see i guess.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:36 am

Dante wrote:5-6 m for Didac ? Would be a good deal , if true. Milan should sell him , since he has never been important for the team . Always seemed like another Montelongo to me or that other guy , Mattioni .

I fully get how desperate we are to see a good left back after witnessing all sorts of sit there , but not just any young leftback is going to cut it.

Why do you think Montelongo/Mattioni didn't cut it. Had the talent but couldn't bring it into the pitch. Didac might be a similar case , since their path so far is almost identical. 1-2 appearances , loaned , offload .

Obviously , Didac has potential , but maybe , just maybe , not for Serie A football. We'll see i guess.

This is way too harsh on Didac. He's got great potential and you would have Milan sell him for 5-6m?! That's only 1-2m more that we bought him for. Youth-phobia is what this is.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:53 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Dante wrote:5-6 m for Didac ? Would be a good deal , if true. Milan should sell him , since he has never been important for the team . Always seemed like another Montelongo to me or that other guy , Mattioni .

This is way too harsh on Didac. He's got great potential and you would have Milan sell him for 5-6m?! That's only 1-2m more that we bought him for. Youth-phobia is what this is.

I am trying to be realistic , Forza. Where's the great potential ? At Espanyol who he finished beyond 10th ? Or in that single one game he has had with Milan.

Is it harsh to think Milan would do well to get 5-6m for a player who has done/couldn't do nothing for Milan ? i don't think so.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:58 am

Dante wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:

I am trying to be realistic , Forza. Where's the great potential ? At Espanyol who he finished beyond 10th ? Or in that single one game he has had with Milan.

Is it harsh to think Milan would do well to get 5-6m for a player who has done/couldn't do nothing for Milan ? i don't think so.

He was only used for Milan in one game. How does that indicate that he couldn't do anything for Milan? He was then loaned out because we already had a million WB options, all of which we knew were sub-par, but the management decided to stick with them anyway.

What has he done? win U21 Euros with Spain and played the most minutes in La Liga out of every outfield player. A couple of goals and three assists is great in a team like Espanyol too. What do you expect him to do, drag the team up to the CL spots?

Didac = future Milan will sell Didac, according to reports 2lo10
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:57 pm

Well, on the plus side, if Galliani's seriously considering this, it probably means he has his eyes on a decent replacement.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:01 pm

ACMRox wrote:Well, on the plus side, if Galliani's seriously considering this, it probably means he has his eyes on a decent replacement.
I doubt it. Milan will sell Didac, according to reports G10
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:37 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Dante wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:

He was only used for Milan in one game. How does that indicate that he couldn't do anything for Milan? He was then loaned out because we already had a million WB options, all of which we knew were sub-par, but the management decided to stick with them anyway.

What has he done? win U21 Euros with Spain and played the most minutes in La Liga out of every outfield player. A couple of goals and three assists is great in a team like Espanyol too. What do you expect him to do, drag the team up to the CL spots?

Milan is not Espanyol . That he did play all the time because they had no one better , says few to me.

Moreover , really now ; it doesn't tell you anything that he was loaned straight away after just 1 game ? If that's not a strong indication that he couldn't do anything for Milan , i don't know what else could probably be. Again , the patern with Montelongo/Mattioni is almost identical.

And Milan actually , gave him the chance to prove himself , first by spending 4m on him , then giving him his chance on the pitch. He has had the entire 2nd half of the season to prove his worth in training as well and he couldn't.

The thing i find really weird , is that he's seriously over hyped here. Let's if he is the next big thing at left back , when in reality , he's just a Milan flop so far .
Yes Forza, with just 1 game , it's enough. He could play anytime if he was worth it , no injuries and no really important player to compete for LB.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:42 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:... all of which we knew were sub-par, but the management decided to stick with them anyway.

i forgot to reply at this ; just imagine what Allegri's opinion must be of him when he chose Antonini , Bonera and Zambrotta instead of him . Even in the summer , he didn't ask for him.

You just have to see it , the signs are all there Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:50 pm

Dante wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Dante wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:

Milan is not Espanyol . That he did play all the time because they had no one better , says few to me.

Moreover , really now ; it doesn't tell you anything that he was loaned straight away after just 1 game ? If that's not a strong indication that he couldn't do anything for Milan , i don't know what else could probably be. Again , the patern with Montelongo/Mattioni is almost identical.

And Milan actually , gave him the chance to prove himself , first by spending 4m on him , then giving him his chance on the pitch. He has had the entire 2nd half of the season to prove his worth in training as well and he couldn't.

The thing i find really weird , is that he's seriously over hyped here. Let's if he is the next big thing at left back , when in reality , he's just a Milan flop so far .
Yes Forza, with just 1 game , it's enough. He could play anytime if he was worth it , no injuries and no really important player to compete for LB.
That 1 game was the last game of the season. It wasn't like Mesbah who has been given a proper chance and failed. I don't think that Allegri left Didac on the bench because of poor training performances. Rather, we were in the home straight of our title-winning season and the coach didn't want to take a chance on a young player until we had it wrapped up.

Anyway, what better LB could you get for $5-6 mil? We could do much worse than give Didac a chance. Not only that, but Allegri would be a fool to give Mesbah or Antonini a shot ahead of him. Milan will sell Didac, according to reports Max Why not cash in on them for $5-6mil instead? or Emanuelson for that matter? He'd fetch a decent price at a club that actually uses wingers.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:15 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Dante wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Dante wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:

That 1 game was the last game of the season. It wasn't like Mesbah who has been given a proper chance and failed. I don't think that Allegri left Didac on the bench because of poor training performances. Rather, we were in the home straight of our title-winning season and the coach didn't want to take a chance on a young player until we had it wrapped up.

Anyway, what better LB could you get for $5-6 mil? We could do much worse than give Didac a chance. Not only that, but Allegri would be a fool to give Mesbah or Antonini a shot ahead of him. Milan will sell Didac, according to reports Max Why not cash in on them for $5-6mil instead? or Emanuelson for that matter? He'd fetch a decent price at a club that actually uses wingers.

I suppose so , we could. But i believe Milan has other more important issues to deal with than finding a team for Mesbah , Emanuelson or Antonini* , who personaly i find very loyal for Milan , i wouldn't give him away. He's a great proffesional.

Anyway . You seem very confident and sure that Vila would succeed in Milan, whereas i am not , i can't go through it again . For me , the very best i can say for him is , he's not ready to compete for a place in a club like Milan .

If this report is true and Valencia wants to buy him , i find it logical to accept the deal. If not , then he can return to fight for a place , if he is able this time..

I agree that the league point you said is legit. However , the fact that Allegri didn't keep in the squad in the summer , says a lot as well . How many excuses can one find for Didac ; all odds are against him he couldn't but flop with Milan.

If this report isn't true , then yes we should take him back and improve competition. But if it is true, doesn't matter what we think , Vila is off to Valencia , there's no way Galliani will resist 5-6m for Didac.

P.S : We even bought Taiwo instead of keeping him . Not really much to say from here on..
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:43 pm

Emanuelson is supposed to be our starting left back banana
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:26 am

Dante wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Dante wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Dante wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:

I suppose so , we could. But i believe Milan has other more important issues to deal with than finding a team for Mesbah , Emanuelson or Antonini* , who personaly i find very loyal for Milan , i wouldn't give him away. He's a great proffesional.

Anyway . You seem very confident and sure that Vila would succeed in Milan, whereas i am not , i can't go through it again . For me , the very best i can say for him is , he's not ready to compete for a place in a club like Milan .

If this report is true and Valencia wants to buy him , i find it logical to accept the deal. If not , then he can return to fight for a place , if he is able this time..

I agree that the league point you said is legit. However , the fact that Allegri didn't keep in the squad in the summer , says a lot as well . How many excuses can one find for Didac ; all odds are against him he couldn't but flop with Milan.

If this report isn't true , then yes we should take him back and improve competition. But if it is true, doesn't matter what we think , Vila is off to Valencia , there's no way Galliani will resist 5-6m for Didac.

P.S : We even bought Taiwo instead of keeping him . Not really much to say from here on..

I'm sorry but I don't agree with this at all.

Firstly, Didac of now is not the same Didac as one year ago... he's much better now with a lot more experience under his belt.

Further, it is never easy to join in the middle of the year and make an impact... training with the team during preseason will make a huge difference.

I can't imagine him being worse than Mesbah(even De Sciglio hasn't really proven himself)... so I see no reason why Didac shouldn't be given his chance, particularly considering we have no good full-backs.

Emaneulson wasn't good enough for Ajax. Didac was good enough for Espanyol. Why would Milan think that Emanuelson would make a better LB than Didac? La Liga is far better than the Erdivisie

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:27 am

Milantildeath wrote:Emanuelson is supposed to be our starting left back banana

We need a DM, a Mezza'la and a bacl-up trequarista now. And we have no money whatsoever... this is going to be an interesting summer

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next