Progress in Asamoah to Juventus transfer

5 posters

Go down

Progress in Asamoah to Juventus transfer Empty Progress in Asamoah to Juventus transfer

Post by S Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:53 pm

And 'advanced negotiations between Juventus and Udinese in Turin for the transfer of Kwadwo Asamoah. The meeting took place on Monday between Marotta and Gino Pozzo was profitable - Tuttosport reports this morning -: there was talk of numbers and players. The parties will meet again in the weekend and early next. The difference between demand and supply would be 4 million euros. The Friuli club evaluates the player 18 million euros, a figure too raised the market for men in Corso Galileo Ferraris, who are working to provide some offsetting transaction: in addition to Michele Pazienza (owned by Juve, but already in January on loan in Friuli), Marotta would turn to another player Well, borrowed or shared. Marrone will not be covered in the business and property, the first considered untouchable by Conte and the second halfway between Genoa and Juventus. And even Paul Pogba young French midfielder coming from Manchester is intended to be aggregated in the squad of champions Italy. The hottest names are therefore those of Saphir Taider (50% and 50% Juventus Bologna) and Albin Ekdal (50% Juve, Cagliari 50%). From sources close to the two companies - Tuttosport reports - would filter some optimism, despite the inclusion of Manchester United, strongly interested in Asamoah. The player, however, would be lured by the prospect of moving to Turin, a city he knows well, having played a year in loans in the Primavera del Toro.

So this means Marrone and Pogba(once his transfer is completed) most certainly wont be leaving.

So by the looks of it,Cash +Pazienza+Ekdal+Taider is what we are offering right now and seems like Udinese could possibly accept it.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Progress in Asamoah to Juventus transfer Empty Re: Progress in Asamoah to Juventus transfer

Post by Juventude Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:06 pm

Sounds good to me. I hope we are still going after Verratti. If Asamoah, Pogba, and Verratti all come, the midfield is done for this transfer window.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Progress in Asamoah to Juventus transfer Empty Re: Progress in Asamoah to Juventus transfer

Post by S Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:15 pm

I honestly dont feel too confident of Veratti's transfer especially with Zeman at Roma who i think are reportedly after him as well.Also if we're going to sign him,he'll spend 1 more year on loan at Pescara anyways.

Conte clearly wants Marrone to stay.So that'll make six midfielders for this season.

Pirlo,Marchisio,Vidal,Pogba,Asamoah,Marrone.I think we're set in midfield TBH.Asamoah would cover for both Pirlo and the CM positions.So his transfer would make much more sense than Nainngolan who is more of a B2B mf and less versatile than Asamoah.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:22 pm

Surag wrote:I honestly dont feel too confident of Veratti's transfer especially with Zeman at Roma who i think are reportedly after him as well.Also if we're going to sign him,he'll spend 1 more year on loan at Pescara anyways.

Conte clearly wants Marrone to stay.So that'll make six midfielders for this season.

Pirlo,Marchisio,Vidal,Pogba,Asamoah,Marrone.I think we're set in midfield TBH.Asamoah would cover for both Pirlo and the CM positions.So his transfer would make much more sense than Nainngolan who is more of a B2B mf and less versatile than Asamoah.

I agree that Verratti would go on loan, but if we don't buy him now, he will cost much more in another year. We need to buy these players young when their asking price is around 10 million. I'd rather put 10 million into a prospect than 5 million into Padoin or a similar player.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:24 pm

I think veratti will still one more season with pescara then he will be sold . There also linking matri with Milan , being the sacrificial lamb as a few people discussed before
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:29 pm

Juventude wrote:I agree that Verratti would go on loan, but if we don't buy him now, he will cost much more in another year. We need to buy these players young when their asking price is around 10 million. I'd rather put 10 million into a prospect than 5 million into Padoin or a similar player.

In that sense then i agree with you.

Totally agreed.Spending 5m on 28 yr old distinctly average Padoin=money down the drain.

We would already be spending 3-4m on Giaccherini who is a far better player than Padoin and someone who can play in CM too so i think Padoin for all his versatility wouldnt be needed.We shouldnt take up the option to sign up Padoin permanently.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:58 pm

In the sense that we are after Asamoah, as a Ghanaian and considering Juve's financial state which would render the likes of Cavani, WC striker out of our reach considering we cannot compete with the likes of City, PSG, Barca and co, we could opt for the next big thing out there who would be for cheap, I know most of you would not be familiar with him but I tell you Jordan Ayew [brother of Marseille's Dede Ayew and son of Abedi Pele] is gonna be the next big thing out there.

A striker, young, can create for himself, can score as well, relatively unknown meaning at least $4m could do the trick. Very skillful as well...... we might wanna get him before its too late.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:49 pm

elmystique wrote:In the sense that we are after Asamoah, as a Ghanaian and considering Juve's financial state which would render the likes of Cavani, WC striker out of our reach considering we cannot compete with the likes of City, PSG, Barca and co, we could opt for the next big thing out there who would be for cheap, I know most of you would not be familiar with him but I tell you Jordan Ayew [brother of Marseille's Dede Ayew and son of Abedi Pele] is gonna be the next big thing out there.

A striker, young, can create for himself, can score as well, relatively unknown meaning at least $4m could do the trick. Very skillful as well...... we might wanna get him before its too late.....

getting asamoah will not affect our signing of a top player. we have money we already set aside plus sales.

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down