Juventus, Man City lead chase for Ramirez

2 posters

Go down

Juventus, Man City lead chase for Ramirez Empty Juventus, Man City lead chase for Ramirez

Post by Juventude Thu May 31, 2012 7:27 am

http://www.espnstar.com/football/serie-a/news/detail/item809079/Juventus,-Man-City-lead-chase-for-Ramirez/

Juventus and Manchester City are not the only clubs interested in signing Bologna playmaker Gaston Ramirez this summer, according to FIFA agent Pablo Betancourt.

The Uruguay international has been strongly linked with a move away from Bologna and is a target of several top European clubs.

"I can confirmed that Juventus and Manchester City have contacted me to show an interest," Ramirez's representative Betancourt said to www.calciomercato.com.

"But there is especially an interesting offer from Wolfsburg and also another one from an important Spanish club.

"I think considering all the offers, the possibility that he could leave (this summer) could happen.

"I would like to point out that there are several agents working on the player but from June 1, I will have his exclusive rights."

Ramirez scored eight goals in 33 league appearances for Bologna this season and the 21-year-old is under contract with the Serie A outfit until June 2016.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juventus, Man City lead chase for Ramirez Empty Re: Juventus, Man City lead chase for Ramirez

Post by LWL91 Thu May 31, 2012 7:28 am

City? That is 100% NOT going to happen. They will not buy him and fly him to Manchester..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down