Napoli on Jovetic, Roma on Verratti

2 posters

Go down

Napoli on Jovetic, Roma on Verratti Empty Napoli on Jovetic, Roma on Verratti

Post by LWL91 Tue May 29, 2012 12:32 pm

The Partenopei are in the market for attacking reinforcements due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding the futures of Ezequiel Lavezzi and Edinson Cavani, and they see the 22-year-old Jovetic as the ideal replacement should one of their star attackers leave this summer.

Jovetic joined Fiorentina from Partizan in the summer of 2008 for a reported fee of €8 million, and has since developed into one of the hottest young prospects in Serie A.

The forward has made 85 Serie A appearances for the Viola so far, netting 22 times in the process.

Jovetic has a contract with Fiorentina until the summer of 2016.
Goal.com

Jovetic is one of the players we have followed during this spring and there was talks of Jovetic being our target rather then Giovinco who could feature in an eventually Destro-swap deal.. Napoli seems to make the move as soon as Lavezzi is out(and he will move soon), they have the money, an owner willing to spend 30 million € and a coach that asks for it.

&

“I can't exclude the fact that Zeman could ask the boy to Roma seeing as the Giallorossi have always been interested in Verratti,” agent Donato Di Campli told TMW on Tuesday.

“It would not surprise me if they made an official offer in the very near future.”

Juventus’ €8m bid for the Italian Under-21 international was rejected by Pescara recently. They insist that they want €12m for their star teenager.
Football-Italia.net

Verratti has been considered our man for the future but if Roma pens with Zeman, a move for Verratti suddenly seems very possible. Napoli too are marking their interest;

Napoli on Jovetic, Roma on Verratti Cormay29

Corriere dello sport reports that Napoli press Pescara, they want Verratti for Capuano
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Napoli on Jovetic, Roma on Verratti Empty Re: Napoli on Jovetic, Roma on Verratti

Post by Juventude Tue May 29, 2012 2:12 pm

The fact that Napoli is looking at Jovetic tells me that they are not going to be selling Cavani. I think that Juve fans can say goodbye to that dream.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Napoli on Jovetic, Roma on Verratti Empty Re: Napoli on Jovetic, Roma on Verratti

Post by LWL91 Tue May 29, 2012 9:48 pm

Juventude wrote:The fact that Napoli is looking at Jovetic tells me that they are not going to be selling Cavani. I think that Juve fans can say goodbye to that dream.

cheers No Cavani. banana

Jovetic or Higuain it is Chaka
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Tue May 29, 2012 10:42 pm

De Laurentiis is resigned to losing Lavezzi but insists that he will not be allowed to leave for a cent less than the specified asking price.

"The contract is clear," the Partenopei supremo told Sky Sport24. "The needs of the player will be linked to the talks, but whoever wants 'Pocho' will have to pay the clause.

"However, it is an international auction: there is even interest in Lavezzi from China. But what Ezequiel wants to do will also be decisive."

It has been claimed in recent days that the Coppa Italia winners are looking at both Stevan Jovetic and Sebastian Giovinco as potential replacements for the outgoing Lavezzi, but De Laurentiis insists that it is highly unlikely that either man will end up in Naples.

“I like both, but I would never sign Jovetic because it would be an insult to the Della Valle family [who own the Viola],” the film producer declared. “Giovinco, meanwhile, seems to be heading towards Juventus.”

Lavezzi, who has been capped 16 times by his country, joined Napoli from San Lorenzo in 2007. Goal.com

------

cheers I don't think we'd mind insulting the Della Valle family, now would we?
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum