I don't know about you guys, but I'd sign this dude...

+2
Juventude
Cotes
6 posters

Go down

I don't know about you guys, but I'd sign this dude... Empty I don't know about you guys, but I'd sign this dude...

Post by Cotes Sun May 27, 2012 3:08 am

Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

I don't know about you guys, but I'd sign this dude... Empty Re: I don't know about you guys, but I'd sign this dude...

Post by Juventude Sun May 27, 2012 4:19 am

I wouldn't. I watch a lot of US soccer. This is the first promising thing I've seen from Michael Bradley since the last World Cup. I will say that today's friendly was the best I've seen the US team play in years. Klinsmann has the team playing with a new style. It's a lot of quick, accurate one-touch passes and he's actually utilizing the Latin players in the system, unlike Bob Bradley.

Michael Bradley has potential, but he has a long way to go before he's a legitimate prospect for a top team. And don't forget that this goal was against Scotland in a friendly. Scotland was giving up way too much space all night.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

I don't know about you guys, but I'd sign this dude... Empty Re: I don't know about you guys, but I'd sign this dude...

Post by Cotes Sun May 27, 2012 6:00 am

Juventude wrote:I wouldn't. I watch a lot of US soccer. This is the first promising thing I've seen from Michael Bradley since the last World Cup. I will say that today's friendly was the best I've seen the US team play in years. Klinsmann has the team playing with a new style. It's a lot of quick, accurate one-touch passes and he's actually utilizing the Latin players in the system, unlike Bob Bradley.

Michael Bradley has potential, but he has a long way to go before he's a legitimate prospect for a top team. And don't forget that this goal was against Scotland in a friendly. Scotland was giving up way too much space all night.

ur wrong...the man had been in great form all season & even earn the name little general!
He got the man of the match performance vs Italy when USA won 1-0 & then the 1-1 draw with Chievo 3 days later he got man of the match again...
He's been real good this season since he came to Chievo in Serie A!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sun May 27, 2012 6:11 am

Cotes wrote:
Juventude wrote:I wouldn't. I watch a lot of US soccer. This is the first promising thing I've seen from Michael Bradley since the last World Cup. I will say that today's friendly was the best I've seen the US team play in years. Klinsmann has the team playing with a new style. It's a lot of quick, accurate one-touch passes and he's actually utilizing the Latin players in the system, unlike Bob Bradley.

ur wrong...the man had been in great form all season & even earn the name little general!
He got the man of the match performance vs Italy when USA won 1-0 & then the 1-1 draw with Chievo 3 days later he got man of the match again...

Right. Keep telling yourself that. He was horrible at the end of his dad's run as coach and he has slowly been coming along under Klinsmann. He's a prospect, but does not deserve to wear the Juve shirt. The guy left Monchengladbach for virtually nothing because they had no use for him anymore. That's great that the fans in Chievo call him whatever they want and he had a good game in a horrible friendly game against Italy (that game was almost unwatchable). I hope he does well, but he's far too inconsistent to jump from Monchengladbach to Chievo to Juve in a span of a couple of years because he scored a good goal tonight.

I've grown so tired of people posting youtube videos of a random player's great play and then they say that Juve should sign the player. I'm fairly certain that a highlight tape could be put together of almost any professional football player.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by davidsNC Sun May 27, 2012 11:32 am

Juventude wrote:
Cotes wrote:

Right. Keep telling yourself that. He was horrible at the end of his dad's run as coach and he has slowly been coming along under Klinsmann. He's a prospect, but does not deserve to wear the Juve shirt. The guy left Monchengladbach for virtually nothing because they had no use for him anymore. That's great that the fans in Chievo call him whatever they want and he had a good game in a horrible friendly game against Italy (that game was almost unwatchable). I hope he does well, but he's far too inconsistent to jump from Monchengladbach to Chievo to Juve in a span of a couple of years because he scored a good goal tonight.

I've grown so tired of people posting youtube videos of a random player's great play and then they say that Juve should sign the player. I'm fairly certain that a highlight tape could be put together of almost any professional football player.

i agree w/ the first part... there is no question that bradley is not juve material. however, i think he has done really well for himself, and think this season and his recent play w/ the US Nats has sort of dispelled the notion that he only played b/c his daddy was coach. i think that soon enough another, better, American option will come along, and it won't be too long before we see one in a juve shirt.

personally, i'd like to see juve (when the time is right) to sign a young american so he can learn the style of play in the primavera and outside of the spotlight (and the pressure).

as for the second part, i don't mind when people float ideas on different players w/ highlight videos. even though it would might never happen, it's cool to see who people like
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun May 27, 2012 3:38 pm

Juventude wrote:
Cotes wrote:

Listen man...unlike some people here, I try to watch or keep update with as much leagues/teams as I can...
I watch every Serie A team play & on more than enough occasion I seen Bradley done well...
tracking back,going forward,freekicks, tackles,etc..He's a Vidal type player but maybe not with as much quality but I think if he was on the bench...it wouldn't be the worse thing ever...
I care not where the man is from, he has quality & that's what I'm working from!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun May 27, 2012 4:34 pm

Bradley has improved his game remarkably since he joined Chievo because he has learned the tactical side of the game. And he flourishes under Klinsman which is good, so he should have a bright future. I don't think Juve should sign him yet if ever. We just have to to see how he does in the coming years.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sun May 27, 2012 4:51 pm

We could do a "man united" and sign him up just to sell shirts in the United States Smile
I rank him a decent bench player.. It completely depends on his price. More then 8 million € would be a catastrophe...

LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon May 28, 2012 12:02 am

LWL91 wrote:We could do a "man united" and sign him up just to sell shirts in the United States Smile
I rank him a decent bench player.. It completely depends on his price. More then 8 million € would be a catastrophe...

More than a one or two million as a transfer fee would be a huge catastrophe. He moved to Chievo for almost nothing and Aston Villa passed on making his loan spell permanent. So, that should tell you something about his quality at the top level.

If Juventus bought Michael Bradley to sell shirts, they shouldn't expect much. I like Bradley and hope he does well, but he is no where near Juve quality yet. If you think Michael Bradley is Juve quality, then Landon Donovan should be our starting CF. He had a hat trick last night and that's not because he is awesome. It's because he is good and played against a really poor Scotland side.

Also, don't read too much into Bradley's nickname. His nickname is derived from the American general Omar Bradley.

The EPL is much more popular in the US and players like Clint Dempsey don't sell shirts shirts just because they play for an EPL team. And even though Fulham isn't nearly as popular as Juventus on the global stage, Juventus just isn't popular enough in the US to make a difference in selling too many shirts.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 28, 2012 12:57 am

I'd pass on signing him without a second thought.
Why on Earth would you value him over the midfielders that Juventus has been linked with? (Nainggolan, Pogba, Asamoah, Verratti) and then the young midfielders Juventus already possesses (Buoy, Appelt, Marrone, Giandonato)

All other things aside, who do you rate him over in these lists? smoking

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon May 28, 2012 2:17 pm

Luca wrote:I'd pass on signing him without a second thought.
Why on Earth would you value him over the midfielders that Juventus has been linked with? (Nainggolan, Pogba, Asamoah, Verratti) and then the young midfielders Juventus already possesses (Buoy, Appelt, Marrone, Giandonato)

Because we need good enough players on the bench...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 28, 2012 2:58 pm

Cotes wrote:
Luca wrote:I'd pass on signing him without a second thought.

Because we need good enough players on the bench...

Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal as the starting 3.
Padoin, Marrone, Giacch as the backup 3, plus maybe 1-2 of the names I mentioned (Pogba and Asamoah for example)

That's enough 8 players vs 3 spots

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down