B.NEWS : Juventus open talks with Siena and Genoa over Destro

5 posters

Go down

B.NEWS : Juventus open talks with Siena and Genoa over Destro Empty B.NEWS : Juventus open talks with Siena and Genoa over Destro

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 24, 2012 3:42 pm

Juventus have opened talks with Siena and Genoa with a view to signing Mattia Destro, Goal.com can reveal.

The 21-year-old striker has been strongly linked with a new challenge after impressing on loan at Siena, with 12 goals in Serie A in 2011-12.

Juventus general manager Giuseppe Marotta has also met with Siena director Giorgio Perinetti because the Stadio Artemio Franchi outfit are obliged to purchase 50 per cent of the striker's economic rights as part of the loan deal.

The Serie A champions have also met with Genoa to discuss the possibility of Ciro Immobile moving to the Stadio Luigi Ferraris in the summer.

Immobile, who spent the season on loan at Pescara, was the top scorer in Serie B with 28 goals, and could be included in a deal for Destro.

It is understood that the Old Lady have already reached an agreement with Destro's agent, but a potential stumbling block could be the first option that Inter have on the striker, if Genoa decide to sell.

Destro, who spent his youth career at San Siro, is part of Italy's provisional squad for Euro 2012.
====================

Gazzetta and Tuttojuve confirm it to
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Juventus open talks with Siena and Genoa over Destro Empty Re: B.NEWS : Juventus open talks with Siena and Genoa over Destro

Post by Luca Thu May 24, 2012 3:49 pm

It's an interesting one but I'm for this move.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Juventus open talks with Siena and Genoa over Destro Empty Re: B.NEWS : Juventus open talks with Siena and Genoa over Destro

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 24, 2012 3:52 pm

Luca wrote:It's an interesting one but I'm for this move.

Me 2 I love Destro... plus when he pushed off Ibra in duel I was like WHAAAAT banana
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Thu May 24, 2012 4:01 pm

Cirao and Sinistro :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: ???????????? (see what i did, there) :lol!:

GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu May 24, 2012 4:52 pm

I love him for the fact that he is 21. In all honesty I don't really rate him any better then Boriello or Matri but the fact that he is young and a new breath of air makes me for this transfer. I'm saying he is not better right now but he will be and being only 21 i guess this would also cut our wage expences if Matri/Boriello leave.
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Thu May 24, 2012 5:12 pm

I rate Destro in the same category as Matri; good not great, 10-15 goals per season, Destro will be sick in 2-3 yrs, though :bow: :bow:

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 24, 2012 5:27 pm

We should definitely sign him.Only 21 years old and has been very impressive this term.He has room to grow and would be an ideal rotation player.

Losing Immobile would be a bit dissapointing though.Lets see how much we get him for.I hope they insert some kind of buy-back option clause into Immobile's deal.

PS.Giovinco-Destro could turn out to be a poor man's Del Piero-Inzaghi partnership.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Thu May 24, 2012 5:37 pm

Surag wrote:
PS.Giovinco-Destro could turn out to be a poor man's Del Piero-Inzaghi partnership.

Giovinco is not 1/25 of Alessandro and comparing Destro to Inzaghi is unfair; he has been consistent w Atalanta, Juve, and Milan. Jovetic-Immobile could be insanely good

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum