Pessotto met with Sahin's agent in Milan

5 posters

Go down

Pessotto met with Sahin's agent in Milan  Empty Pessotto met with Sahin's agent in Milan

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 23, 2012 5:06 pm

As reported by Gianluca Di Marzio, now the coordinator of the youth of Juventus, Gianluca Pessotto, the prosecutor would have met Nuri Sahin, Reza Fazeli, landed on the same day in Milan:

"The agent Nuri Sahin, Reza Fazeli, is in Milan . And promises a day of meetings possible. Fazeli has already met Gianluca Pessotto: Juve are studied with the steps for other young players - the journalist explained, through its website, gianlucadimarzio.com -. Sahin could be a target of 'Inter, but has not received calls or Fazeli is scheduled to meet with the Nerazzurri. though might be news in the coming hours. Do not also exclude the Milan runway. Sahin like the Rossoneri, who had tried to take it as early as January. It could turn on another derby market ... ".
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Pessotto met with Sahin's agent in Milan  Empty Re: Pessotto met with Sahin's agent in Milan

Post by LWL91 Wed May 23, 2012 5:38 pm

I dont understand this post. Are we sending our youth director to Milan to see Sahin's agent??
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Pessotto met with Sahin's agent in Milan  Empty Re: Pessotto met with Sahin's agent in Milan

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 23, 2012 5:46 pm

LWL91 wrote:I dont understand this post. Are we sending our youth director to Milan to see Sahin's agent??

He already had meeting with Sahin's agent Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed May 23, 2012 6:21 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
LWL91 wrote:I dont understand this post. Are we sending our youth director to Milan to see Sahin's agent??

so we trying to get Sahin for the youth squad? 0_o
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 23, 2012 7:25 pm

Cotes wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

No, Marotta and Patrici are busy so they send Pesotto to talk as he is youth director they trust in his judgement as scout for young players
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed May 23, 2012 7:42 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Cotes wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

No, Marotta and Patrici are busy so they send Pesotto to talk as he is youth director they trust in his judgement as scout for young players

So is he scouting his agent? :lol!:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed May 23, 2012 7:47 pm

Now this is a class player :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Wed May 23, 2012 9:46 pm

Lol. This is the funniest set of comments in a long while!! But nice with the Sahin interest. I also wondered what he was doing on the bench in Real Madrid.. Stupid decision in his current stage of his career. Juve would be perfect!
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down