FC Bayern say good-bye to 6 players

+3
la bestia negra
Kingofeverythingclassy
rwo power
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FC Bayern say good-bye to 6 players - Page 2 Empty Re: FC Bayern say good-bye to 6 players

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue May 22, 2012 9:44 pm

Today is the day I am truly somewhat ashamed to a Bayern follower. Bandwagoners like this guy has percolated to all corners now. They booed Robben,their own player.

What a classless disgraceful act. Again his whole NT & the world when Robben came on for Holland they kept booing him. No boo's at Gomez or anyone else.

Footballers are human beings. He is being treated like a whore,when he fails there is no one to support him. Its like we are paying you,succeed or we will kick you out. What a shot below the belt for Robben seeing his own set of fans,the Bayern fans booing him infront of his whole NT.

What a Joke.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

FC Bayern say good-bye to 6 players - Page 2 Empty Re: FC Bayern say good-bye to 6 players

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue May 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Van Bommel is very mad at Bayern fans and thinks they are shameful. He also says that a club like Bayern have to be happy with a player like Robben. He even says Robben has to reconsider willing to play for them.

Van Bommel HAS GONE NUTS. Disgraceful behaviour if you ask me. This rubbish kind of fans you get in the internet has not trickled down to the guys in Allianz too.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue May 22, 2012 10:27 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Today is the day I am truly somewhat ashamed to a Bayern follower. Bandwagoners like this guy has percolated to all corners now. They booed Robben,their own player.

What a classless disgraceful act. Again his whole NT & the world when Robben came on for Holland they kept booing him. No boo's at Gomez or anyone else.

Footballers are human beings. He is being treated like a whore,when he fails there is no one to support him. Its like we are paying you,succeed or we will kick you out. What a shot below the belt for Robben seeing his own set of fans,the Bayern fans booing him infront of his whole NT.

What a Joke.
It isn't the end of the world. Plastics are everywhere, just ignore them eco smile
you stir up too much drama for my liking. Success brings bandwagoners-> FAKT!
Nothing you could about it. Also, Robben isn't a baby he knows how to cope with being a superstar. Losing CL final isn't easy to get over for fans AND Robben.

As for "Messiah", he is a young hot blooded guy but not a bandwagoner eco smile
Being unreasonable =|= bandwagoners, not caring= bandwagoner eco smile

As for the game, Bayern vs. Netherlands, both teams were in friendly mode. They were preaparing for Euros so no risks taken. Netherlands GK looked very bad, BAD-stuber as well.
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Van Bommel is very mad at Bayern fans and thinks they are shameful. He also says that a club like Bayern have to be happy with a player like Robben. He even says Robben has to reconsider willing to play for them.

:lol!:
Van Bommel is in no position to state something like that eco smile I still like him. He was a dirty player on teh pitch but someone with balls of steel.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 5:14 am

Robben fans in here really need to watch their mouth, hopefully when he leaves you can go along with him

Are we supposed to praise him for missing two important penalty and not having the guts to step up in the penalty shoot-out to redeem himself.

Arjen Robben is not a team player, he plays himself into matches rather than d team. Perhaps he should try to talk less before matches and concentrate on his game,

Robben is a big game bottler. Simple. He even said in an interview that Mourinho sold him because he never saw him as a big game player, and because of his injuries. And that interview was given a few days before the CL final. And what does he do on the day? Missed a penalty, took all the shots for himself, refused to take a penalty in the shootout (along with other players.) He was so desperate to prove Mourinho and the Chelsea fans wrong, he ended up proving them right and disappointed fans like me who supported against Real Madrid fans, Mourinho and Chelsea Fans.

This is not the first time this season Bayern lost an important match because Robben missed penalty, the CL final was on saturday and it still fresh in my mind and the lost still hurt,and with robben over all performance in the final he does deserve a boo let alone a penalty shoot out ,what has he done for bayern ? is it the penalty or the sitter he missed against Dortmund? or what trophy has he single handily won for Bayern..? Robben he's a good talent no doubt about that but as long as he doesn't think more about the team ,he deserved every boos he get.

He hasn't done anything for bayern ,History don't remember 2nd place if not Juventus would be the most successful team in the CL , Robben has failed Bayern time and time again mostly at the crucial stages with his selfishness,the defeat is still fresh in the memory of all Bayern real fans and it hurt and HE Robben caused most of it so he deserve to be booed in his next 10 matches at least in allianz arena after that they can fogive him if they wish and hope he learns and play more to the team..
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 5:22 am

Immortal Babun wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Today is the day I am truly somewhat ashamed to a Bayern follower. Bandwagoners like this guy has percolated to all corners now. They booed Robben,their own player.

What a Joke.
It isn't the end of the world. Plastics are everywhere, just ignore them eco smile
you stir up too much drama for my liking. Success brings bandwagoners-> FAKT!
Nothing you could about it. Also, Robben isn't a baby he knows how to cope with being a superstar. Losing CL final isn't easy to get over for fans AND Robben.

As for "Messiah", he is a young hot blooded guy but not a bandwagoner eco smile
Being unreasonable =|= bandwagoners, not caring= bandwagoner eco smile

As for the game, Bayern vs. Netherlands, both teams were in friendly mode. They were preaparing for Euros so no risks taken. Netherlands GK looked very bad, BAD-stuber as well.
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Van Bommel is very mad at Bayern fans and thinks they are shameful. He also says that a club like Bayern have to be happy with a player like Robben. He even says Robben has to reconsider willing to play for them.

:lol!:
Van Bommel is in no position to state something like that eco smile I still like him. He was a dirty player on teh pitch but someone with balls of steel.

Its weird. I am being called a Bandwagoner when I was literally on my knees supporting Kahn in the 2001 PK Shoot-out. Nothing much to add. He is somewhat as in Knee Jerk. When I meant Bandwagon I meant for players not clubs. Bads is shit 1 moment,then Gomez is shit,then they turn great. Its just stupid. A fan who does not stand by their players is not a fan IMO.

Ohh as far as the game goes,VERY VERY dissapointed in Vorm. He is Swansea's Gk & got rave reviewes. But I think Krul will be a better No.2 to Steke.

Reasonable performance. RVP,Mark,VDW,Heitinga,Schaars,Afellay did not play a 1 Single minute. And everyone what Oranje's Back-up defensive players are let alone 1st team. Boulahrouz & Willems are horrid as backups as is Vlaar.

Ohh & yea Van Bommel is an exceptional player mentally,average talent but balls of steel. He was a master Manipulator for referees. IMO every team needs 1 player like that. Impressed by Kroos. Look at his long shots. In practise he scores from Free Kicks for fun. But in Big matches I never see his goals.

I think he chokes a bit,he is 22 afterall,1st big season. Schweni should play ahead of him in NT

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum