Luca
Cotes
lucianomoggi
Cassius
GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo
DeviAngel
10 posters

Go down

B.NEWS : Izco agent confirms 'dream' Juve talks  Empty B.NEWS : Izco agent confirms 'dream' Juve talks

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 16, 2012 8:47 pm

Mariano Izco’s agent has confirmed numerous clubs are interested, but will hold talks with Catania on “making his dream of wearing the Juventus shirt come true.”

The 29-year-old midfielder has become a fan favourite since arriving in 2006 and his contract ties him to the Elefantini until 2014.

“Mariano has improved so much in these years and several clubs have noticed,” agent Jorge Cyterzspiller told Itasportpress.

“Juventus are among those clubs who have targeted my client. He is ready to play in Turin for one of the strongest clubs in the world.

“In the next few days we will meet the Catania directors and the Bianconeri ones to reach an agreement. We’ll be making Izco’s dream of wearing the Juventus shirt come true.”
=============================================

WHAT affraid He really really affraid impressed me with lodi affraid
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Izco agent confirms 'dream' Juve talks  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Izco agent confirms 'dream' Juve talks

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Wed May 16, 2012 8:49 pm

another mediocre player, fantastic :facepalm:

GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Izco agent confirms 'dream' Juve talks  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Izco agent confirms 'dream' Juve talks

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 16, 2012 8:52 pm

In his first season with Catania, Izco made 19 appearances in the league under then-coach Pasquale Marino, helping his team to a 13th place finish. In his second season in Italy, Izco had a greater impact with his team, starting regularly, and helping his team to avoid relegation yet again. He made 32 appearances in the league under Silvio Baldini for the 2007–2008 season. Walter Zenga took charge of Catania for the 2008–2009 campaign, and Izco went on to make 27 appearances under the new coach, helping Catania to a 15th place finish. Gianluca Atzori took the helm at the club at the start of the 2009–10 season, but after 3 months was sacked as the club lingered in 19th place with just 1 win. On 8 December 2009, Siniša Mihajlović became manager, and the club started off with a bang, as they defeated Serie A giants Juventus 2–1, with Izco scoring his first Serie A goal. Izco managed just 15 total appearances during the 2010-11 Serie A season for his club, helping lift the club to a 13th place finish and a record points total for the club for a third consecutive season. Since his debut in 2006, Izco has been one of Catania's most valuable players throughout his stint at the Sicilian club, consistently being featured in the starting lineup. He is currently the club's vice-captain.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed May 16, 2012 8:54 pm

GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo wrote:another mediocre player, fantastic :facepalm:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 16, 2012 8:55 pm

and ppl still doubt Conte .. I can't believe it
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed May 16, 2012 8:57 pm

DeviAngel wrote:and ppl still doubt Conte .. I can't believe it
It wouldnt be so bad if he wasnt 29..

I hope this isnt true but if it is he'll obviosly have my support if he moves here.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:and ppl still doubt Conte .. I can't believe it
It wouldnt be so bad if he wasnt 29..

I hope this isnt true but if it is he'll obviosly have my support if he moves here.
great person

No matter the age he is the main pillar in midfield with Lodi for Catania he is really good player
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed May 16, 2012 9:01 pm

But wasnt Martinez one of Catania's better players too?

Even Lodi, i hear about how great he is but im just not interested in them at all right now.

Marotta said we would be siginig 'quality' this summer, and no matter how good a season they had oldies who havent graced top football ever doesnt look like quality to me.

boooo.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 16, 2012 9:03 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:But wasnt Martinez one of Catania's better players too?

Even Lodi, i hear about how great he is but im just not interested in them at all right now.

Marotta said we would be siginig 'quality' this summer, and no matter how good a season they had oldies who havent graced top football ever doesnt look like quality to me.

boooo.

Lodi is beast and Prandelli called him up that means a lot.

Martinez was SS and LWST when he played in that position against milan he impressed and got injured if u remember good ever since than he never got the shot... he is not LW ... Cesena fans gave him standing ovation every 2nd game.... but he failed here and thats over... That means that we should run away from every player from small club? Henry failed in juve. Tiago did. Diego did.. and yet they are amazing in their new clubs.

Izco is great 2x the player that Pazzienza is ..

You can't ask for BIG GAMES and quality THE SEASON AIN'T OVER AND THE TRANSFER MARKET STARTS IN 1 JUN
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed May 16, 2012 9:15 pm

It still doesnt mean much that Prandelli called him up bro, this is one of the poorest italy sides i have seen IMO.

Obviously we should give player from smaller clubs a chance but Izco isnt the type of player id give a chance, players like Jovetic and Gomez from smaller clubs we should give chances too.

Diego was great at Juve, dont know why we ever sold him tbh.

And sorry, i didnt understand the last part of your post bro.

EDIT: also saying hes twice the player pazienza(used to be able to spell his name Embarassed ) was isnt really a complement because he sucked big style too, just like padoin.

Last edited by Cassius_Case on Wed May 16, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed May 16, 2012 9:16 pm

this is the reason why I said we need to bring SEEDORF: everyone found it stupid

we need a player who guarantee us qualities when he comes from bench like we had DEL PIERO with experience to make a difference

I didn't pay too much attention to this player and I have no idea about his qualities I hope he is the right player if we get him

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 16, 2012 9:18 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:It still doesnt mean much that Prandelli called him up bro, this is one of the poorest italy sides i have seen IMO.

Obviously we should give player from smaller clubs a chance but Izco isnt the type of player id give a chance, players like Jovetic and Gomez from smaller clubs we should give chances too.

For quality you first need to wait the season to end plus there is euro so its pretty tough to negotiate now.

I agree about Diego but he failed he didn't do as much as he was payed to and expected to do.

Izco deserved this shot.

Lodi is one of the best Deeplying playmakers in Italy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed May 16, 2012 9:22 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Cassius_Case wrote:It still doesnt mean much that Prandelli called him up bro, this is one of the poorest italy sides i have seen IMO.

For quality you first need to wait the season to end plus there is euro so its pretty tough to negotiate now.

I agree about Diego but he failed he didn't do as much as he was payed to and expected to do.

Izco deserved this shot.

Lodi is one of the best Deeplying playmakers in Italy
But thats what i mean, we should wait till we can find quality then snap it up! lol

not buy Izco because he had a good season with catania.

Anyway, ill take your word on Lodi cause i hear other people say good things about him, ill watch out for him at the euro's Thumbs up
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed May 16, 2012 10:21 pm

Would make a good squad player...I watched almost every team in Serie A & Catania is a team I like..so I know he's quality
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 16, 2012 11:00 pm

It would be an awful start to the market

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu May 17, 2012 2:02 am

DeviAngel wrote:Mariano Izco’s agent has confirmed numerous clubs are interested, but will hold talks with Catania on “making his dream of wearing the Juventus shirt come true.”

The 29-year-old midfielder has become a fan favourite since arriving in 2006 and his contract ties him to the Elefantini until 2014.

“Mariano has improved so much in these years and several clubs have noticed,” agent Jorge Cyterzspiller told Itasportpress.

“Juventus are among those clubs who have targeted my client. He is ready to play in Turin for one of the strongest clubs in the world.

“In the next few days we will meet the Catania directors and the Bianconeri ones to reach an agreement. We’ll be making Izco’s dream of wearing the Juventus shirt come true.”
=============================================

WHAT affraid He really really affraid impressed me with lodi affraid

:facepalm:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu May 17, 2012 2:44 am

Very awful start to the market if true. Sometimes I think that people can find an upside to any player mentioned with Juve. And I do doubt Conte on the scouting front. Players we brought in for him don't play much and he's the same guy who compared lanzafame to cronaldo. Great coach, not a great eye for talent.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by romanista99 Thu May 17, 2012 2:47 am

Excuse me now adays I just observe. I'm here just to post one thing.

Lodi never got called up for Italy. Verratti and Cigarini did.
romanista99
romanista99
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 17, 2012 2:49 am

romanista99 wrote:Excuse me now adays I just observe. I'm here just to post one thing.

Not for the Euro but for Friendly and Prandelli really praised him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by romanista99 Thu May 17, 2012 2:53 am

DeviAngel wrote:
romanista99 wrote:Excuse me now adays I just observe. I'm here just to post one thing.

Excuse me, but that's incorrect. Lodi has never featured with Italy. Never called up during his whole career.

From my understanding, Prandelli has never even commented on Lodi. if so, please find me a statement as it would be interesting for me to hear about.

However he was linked to be called up for the provisional squad...

http://www.catania46.net/ct46/blgwp/?p=10326

As the article says from a Cataina source, Verratti was chosen over Lodi. Showing that Prandelli has more faith in him currently and for the future.
romanista99
romanista99
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Thu May 17, 2012 7:02 am

Izco can join Padoin and Boriello as THE MOST average skilled, overpaid, overated players to ever come to Juve.

and buying a 29y.o midfielder? When you have Appelt, Buoy, Marrone around? GREAT MOVE for the future of Juve..

What an idiotic purchase... noone in their right mind would approve this..
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 17, 2012 12:18 pm

romanista99 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Excuse me, but that's incorrect. Lodi has never featured with Italy. Never called up during his whole career.

From my understanding, Prandelli has never even commented on Lodi. if so, please find me a statement as it would be interesting for me to hear about.

However he was linked to be called up for the provisional squad...

http://www.catania46.net/ct46/blgwp/?p=10326

As the article says from a Cataina source, Verratti was chosen over Lodi. Showing that Prandelli has more faith in him currently and for the future.

Wasn't he called up in January or March ? scratch
nvm I would choose Veratti to since he is younger but this guy Izco is really good as depth player far better that the ones we have..

btw Padoin had excellent game against Atalanta
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum