Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

I can bring him back - Page 2 Empty Re: I can bring him back

Post by fatman123 Sat May 05, 2012 3:56 am

huntsman wrote:fatman, i can bring you back the liverpool torres for sure. No problems.

:bow: Huntsman to be Chelseas next manager
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sat May 05, 2012 4:09 am

free_cat wrote:Huntsman is on drugs. Very Happy

Lol , what if if it serious ??

Huntsman , could you help diaby ?? If you are serious , i will ask sessegnon to talk to arsenal players about when he will face them . LOL

Could you also help Pato ???
Is your methode being used by some athletes ??
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat May 05, 2012 5:12 am

Bénin wrote:
free_cat wrote:Huntsman is on drugs. Very Happy

Lol , what if if it serious ??

Huntsman , could you help diaby ?? If you are serious , i will ask sessegnon to talk to arsenal players about when he will face them . LOL

Could you also help Pato ???
Is your methode being used by some athletes ??

wait in line chump, torres needs the help more and i asked first Razz

in all seriousness Huntsman forget about Kaka, nobody here believes you, but us chelsea fans know you can help bring back that Fernando Torres
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat May 05, 2012 6:52 am

Benin, the method is proven, it's been applied on other athletes with chronic injuries and the results were astounding; they simply destroyed all competition.

You have to be talented though, this method i am talking about doesnt provide you with new powers or talent, it just "fixes you" if you're injured / broken.

As for Kaka, even madrid fans on this forum who hate him, mostly complain about him being inconsistent, sometimes the best in the world, and at other times below average. What does that tell you? That he still has what it takes to become world class, the old kaka.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat May 05, 2012 9:20 am

I don't think anybody here at in the Milan section knows people at the top of the club. Maybe try to contact the club directly...

http://www.acmilan.com/en/contacts
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat May 05, 2012 9:26 am

he has never played like he is the best player in the world lol
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat May 05, 2012 10:09 am

Lord Hades wrote:he has never played like he is the best player in the world lol
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat May 05, 2012 2:17 pm

huntsman wrote:Benin, the method is proven, it's been applied on other athletes with chronic injuries and the results were astounding; they simply destroyed all competition.

You have to be talented though, this method i am talking about doesnt provide you with new powers or talent, it just "fixes you" if you're injured / broken.

As for Kaka, even madrid fans on this forum who hate him, mostly complain about him being inconsistent, sometimes the best in the world, and at other times below average. What does that tell you? That he still has what it takes to become world class, the old kaka.

What if Real Madrid has already tried this method on Kaka ? Even more so , Kaka has displayed his quality once again this season , despite him starting most games on the bench.

I am just saying , it might have been applied already , who knows. Kaka has had a good season . And that's just my opinion, but if he had been playing for another manager , he would be playing week in week out..
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat May 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:he has never played like he is the best player in the world lol

in madrid
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 05, 2012 6:19 pm

He lost his speed. His entire game was based on speed and pace.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 9:55 pm

huntsman wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:This is all very mysterious, some more details would add some credibility...

I doubt anyone here has a direct connection to someone at the top in Milan anyway.

Milan Fans,

I will not disclose the information for nothing; i will present it to those with the powers to be and who are willing to listen to what i have to say, not those who can do nothing about it and make jokes about me and what i have to say.

I will give you a couple more hints, first one is, a run is split into three phases, and in football you mostly use the first phase while rarely using the second and never use the third type. Refer to all the runs that kaka makes in the video below.

Second, when someone gets injured a chronic injury and fails to gain back his previous form (irrespective of the type of injury, it could be a bone fracture) people justify this with he's never gonna look like his pre-injury form again or he's growing old which couldnt be far from the truth.

The method i am talking about revolutionizes the recovery process of players who suffer an ill fate like kaka's; the age of 30 will be the new 20 meaning not only you will have the best player in your club but you will have him for many years to come. And what's more interesting is, it has been tested with astounding results. Let me re-iterate this again, it's not a theory, it's a method, it has been applied, put into testing, and was a success.

That's all i am willing to offer to you guys right now; Kaka is a goldmine waiting to be discovered. Buy him, and i will make you a gladiator for the next 5 years and a promise of two CL trophies in the making. Kaka is no madrid material and definitely no mourinho material and that's why it's wise for him to leave madrid.

About trying to contact someone from the madrid camp, i already did last week, and i made many complaints about their medical staff but obviously they will fall on deaf ears if anyone will ever read about what i have to say.

fatman, i can bring you back the liverpool torres for sure. No problems.

that video :bow:

miss good old days, when kaka could run entire game drawing out all the defenders from their position and make striker score so easy goals. absolutely glorious....

how badly he has been treated at madrid is beyond me. if only kaka and real both could lower his price and salary significantly, then why not ... love to see him play with zlatan and boateng.

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon May 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Dante13 wrote:
huntsman wrote:Benin, the method is proven, it's been applied on other athletes with chronic injuries and the results were astounding; they simply destroyed all competition.

What if Real Madrid has already tried this method on Kaka ? Even more so , Kaka has displayed his quality once again this season , despite him starting most games on the bench.

I am just saying , it might have been applied already , who knows. Kaka has had a good season . And that's just my opinion, but if he had been playing for another manager , he would be playing week in week out..

Dante, i can assure you that Real Madrid havent applied this ressurection technique i am talking about, neither they know about it.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon May 07, 2012 5:19 pm

JespSwe wrote:
huntsman wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:This is all very mysterious, some more details would add some credibility...

I doubt anyone here has a direct connection to someone at the top in Milan anyway.

Milan Fans,

I will not disclose the information for nothing; i will present it to those with the powers to be and who are willing to listen to what i have to say, not those who can do nothing about it and make jokes about me and what i have to say.

I will give you a couple more hints, first one is, a run is split into three phases, and in football you mostly use the first phase while rarely using the second and never use the third type. Refer to all the runs that kaka makes in the video below.

Second, when someone gets injured a chronic injury and fails to gain back his previous form (irrespective of the type of injury, it could be a bone fracture) people justify this with he's never gonna look like his pre-injury form again or he's growing old which couldnt be far from the truth.

The method i am talking about revolutionizes the recovery process of players who suffer an ill fate like kaka's; the age of 30 will be the new 20 meaning not only you will have the best player in your club but you will have him for many years to come. And what's more interesting is, it has been tested with astounding results. Let me re-iterate this again, it's not a theory, it's a method, it has been applied, put into testing, and was a success.

That's all i am willing to offer to you guys right now; Kaka is a goldmine waiting to be discovered. Buy him, and i will make you a gladiator for the next 5 years and a promise of two CL trophies in the making. Kaka is no madrid material and definitely no mourinho material and that's why it's wise for him to leave madrid.

About trying to contact someone from the madrid camp, i already did last week, and i made many complaints about their medical staff but obviously they will fall on deaf ears if anyone will ever read about what i have to say.

that video :bow:

miss good old days, when kaka could run entire game drawing out all the defenders from their position and make striker score so easy goals. absolutely glorious....

how badly he has been treated at madrid is beyond me. if only kaka and real both could lower his price and salary significantly, then why not ... love to see him play with zlatan and boateng.

Jesp, we can bring back the old days, its not yet too late. We have seen what kaka is capable of this season whilst playing minimal minutes in a system that couldnt be worse for him to adapt to.

Let AC Milan buy him, then follow the method i have to describe and they will win everything next year and if they want they can sell him back for 65millions after the end of the season.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeeds Tue May 08, 2012 8:39 am

I thought this was about Pirlo, aw.

MrDeeds
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon May 14, 2012 8:53 pm

He's still arguably the second best Madrid player after Ronaldo but look how other players can keep up with him, his speed and agility has dropped, but i can assure you this has nothing to do with his injury (he has recovered) or age (he is very young).

I can bring him back, i wish i am allowed. Buy him and i promise you, you will taste glory again.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon May 14, 2012 11:12 pm

I'd prefer if you did it to Nesta and Inzaghi and convince them to go back on their word Wink

EDIT: Scratch that, do it on Pato.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:42 am

Which jersey number should he be given?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:51 am

22 :coffee:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:57 am

22 is good.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeeds Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:05 am

82, to follow the tradition, you know :coffee:

MrDeeds
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:38 am

huntsman wrote:

Milan Fans,

Oh yeah, you mean steroids.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:05 pm

#saveushuntsman
fatman123
fatman123