Rosella Sensi :"I would have chosen Montella»

3 posters

Go down

Rosella Sensi :"I would have chosen Montella» Empty Rosella Sensi :"I would have chosen Montella»

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:43 am

ROME - "One of Luis Enrique and Montella Montella I would have chosen." Here's the sting that the former president of the Rome Rosella Sensi launches new leadership at the stars and stripes red and yellow license plate during the broadcast "Those that football" on Rai Due. "After the presidency, I discovered a little 'less critical, it takes more patience, but certainly do not want to lose seeing Rome. Rather than say what I think of Luis Enrique, I would like to congratulate Montella that he is very good, last year I had chosen as coach of Roma, we can say that between him and the Spaniard, Vincent would have preferred for affection. The coaches of Rome, as well as the Roma, are still supported, "said the former world number one. "FANS ALWAYS WITH ME affectionate" - "not been back to the stage, in this I have yet to unlock, too many emotions, memories Dad, move me too much, "continued the Senses. "I always follow the stock, in a different way, was a new life and at the Rome I always follow closely. Fans are always very affectionate and I have many patients in this field, relationships built in 20 years that does not fade so ... ". "As a woman is more difficult to drive a company like Rome? No, I have others that you have to get used - said former club president Roman - but women have a strong determination. "

We are not Ur school Enrique , It is not Ur experiment examination , its our team , get out if you cant do it dammit
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Rosella Sensi :"I would have chosen Montella» Empty Re: Rosella Sensi :"I would have chosen Montella»

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:46 am

If Sensi was still president we wouldn't have any cash to hire any manager. Laughing
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Rosella Sensi :"I would have chosen Montella» Empty Re: Rosella Sensi :"I would have chosen Montella»

Post by McLewis Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:50 am

Agree with Pat.

Plus I'd rather not have a coach that is far too close to players he used to call his teammates. There'd be bias abound.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:51 am

:facepalm: you are right i just so messed up i had difficulty breathing earlier on this is just not acceptable
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:52 am

McLewis wrote:Agree with Pat.

Plus I'd rather not have a coach that is far too close to players he used to call his teammates. There'd be bias abound.

Indeed it showed last season with Montella's hard on for that prick Doni.

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:53 am

Sorano Totti wrote: :facepalm: you are right i just so messed up i had difficulty breathing earlier on this is just not acceptable

No worries mate,I understand your anger.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:11 am

No Totti , No Party , get it Enrique ?
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down