Ganso
Milan31
Il Diavolo
arabprince
TonyDaBeast
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OMG PLEASE LET IT BE TRUE! - Page 2 Empty Re: OMG PLEASE LET IT BE TRUE!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:11 am

DRK wrote:According to Lopez's agent we are going to buy him.

thats not good isnt it lol. lopez hasnt played at all.

he is pretty good player and but i knew it was a wrong purchase because as soon as injured players are back he will be down in pecking order. i actually feel so sorry for lopez because he deserves to play more.

and we are still dying to buy forward... lol i dont get it. we need to sell someone if we want to get new FW lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:42 am

In my opinion, buying lopez is good since he has performed whenever he has played. If only he had more playing time. I just want strootman, astori, bring back didac, and try getting a cm, hopefully hernanes.

P.S. does anyone know how much is strootman worth?
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:07 am

•MilanDevil• wrote:In my opinion, buying lopez is good since he has performed whenever he has played. If only he had more playing time. I just want strootman, astori, bring back didac, and try getting a cm, hopefully hernanes.

should we dont have any major bidding competitions with big clubs then i read somewhere that he can be bought for around 10 million.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:19 am

JespSwe wrote:
•MilanDevil• wrote:In my opinion, buying lopez is good since he has performed whenever he has played. If only he had more playing time. I just want strootman, astori, bring back didac, and try getting a cm, hopefully hernanes.

should we dont have any major bidding competitions with big clubs then i read somewhere that he can be bought for around 10 million.

haha, glad I've convinced everyone on strootman Very Happy

He was bought by PSV in a deal with another player called Dries Mertens (who is a great young striker (18gls in 26 games since 2011 for PSV). Combined they cost 8 million euros. Assuming Strootman was worth 4 million before, he's worth around 10 million now. 10 million is also his valuation by transfermarkt. He might cost slightly more than that, but maybe we can throw MvB into the deal if he really wants to leave and go back to his old club (which is coincidentally where Strootman plays).
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:04 pm

I think acerbi might already be in the bag. I have a feeling we will be swapping him with paloschi. For the defense acerbi, astori and armero or any decent lb will be fine

In midfield we need more than just montolivo. I'm all for the ganso-robinho swap. Ganso might be injury prone but when fully fit, his creativity could come in handy whereas robinho misses sitters and causes us a lot of heartbreak despite his good movement and excellent chemistry with everyone on the team
Then there's the DM position which could use the help of someone like strootman or a CM like sigurddson of swansea who i think is tactically perfect for our team

For the attack, i'll love it if someone like muriel takes robinho's place while we stick to our current set of strikers bar inzaghi
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:42 pm

apparently we are going to finish the season in the red. -67M

how the hell is that possible. we never spend Razz
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:36 pm

TonyDaBeast wrote:apparently we are going to finish the season in the red. -67M

how the hell is that possible. we never spend Razz

Where the hell did you read that?
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:30 pm

milannews.it. ill try and refind the link
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:44 pm

The budget in the red of AC Milan

Galliani leads to other low-cost purchases

Finally Sandro Nesta told her, made clear on its future. Definitely will not go to Juve, because, let's face it, the Rossoneri would not have sold another his sample to Juventus. The Roman defender is still not certain to stay at Milan, his career might end with the end of this season, perhaps in beauty, with another badge on his chest. Even Ambrosini, Seedorf, Gattuso will have to figure out what to do, or rather should speak with the company and discuss the renewal of the contract. The captain and growl should remain, while for the Dutch, its future might be elsewhere, away from Milanello. So if Nesta had to leave Milan, Via Turati company must replace the player. Topping the list of Galliani would Francesco Acerbi, center of Chievo, in co-ownership with Genoa. Right now Ligurian, after this season, will redeem the defender for 4 million euros to upgrade it then to AC Milan. Seems to have done, instead, to Riccardo Montolivo. The midfielder, due to Fiorentina, could soon sign a 4 year contract with the Rossoneri until June 30, 2016. Montolivo would so enrich the median AC Milan, another purchase on a free transfer by Galliani and co. Unlikely, however, the news that runs in recent days about a possible exchange between Robinho and Paulo Enrique Ganso. The fact Santos would give their fans Binho, for the centenary of the club and maybe verdict, suggest that very young Brazilian at Milan that so interested the Milanese society. Over time, however, interest waned Ganso, especially for the many injuries the Brazilian midfielder. Happy, then, relies heavily on Robinho and difficulty will discard it. Even buying low-cost and then to Milan, because when the Rossoneri still has a budget problem. The year 2011 will close it in red, with losses amounting to about 67 million. With some figures may not joking and Berlusconi will have to face up to these problems.

lets see if its officially true tomorrow when the budget is annonced. they said friday so lets see

TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:09 pm

http://www.forbes.com/teams/ac-milan/

I dont understand this completely,but aren't they saying that we made 29 million this year?
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:26 am

milanfan7 wrote:http://www.forbes.com/teams/ac-milan/

I dont understand this completely,but aren't they saying that we made 29 million this year?
Yes, those were our earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization for the 2010-11 season.

Don't forget that we are talking in the 'millions', our President is a billionaire. Even if we were in strife (which I'm confident that we're not), surely we would be bailed out by Berlusconi.

Berlusconi and family are apparently worth $6.2 BILLION (USD) and he is #21 in the world's most powerful people. What's more is that there is no other club backed by someone above him in the list...

http://www.forbes.com/powerful-people/gallery/silvio-berlusconi#gallerycontent
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:27 am

What's with this Stroootman obsession? He is a good player but we cane buy better than him.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:30 pm

Good player, young, upcomer, he's what we're looking for and I don't think he'll cost a heap
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:00 pm

Like I said better than him out there. Granit Xhaka comes to mind. Then there's Josep Illicic, Marvin Martin and of course Eriksen. Eriksen might cost more but we are Milan, we are aiming for Champions League. We need to spend and we will spend

Milan is Ganso's destiny. He will join us one day. I wonder what Santos will want for him now. Playing amazing as usual.

Can't believe we could've got Hernanes for 13 mil, but we lost him to freakin Nazio :facepalm:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:45 pm

M99 wrote:Like I said better than him out there. Granit Xhaka comes to mind. Then there's Josep Illicic, Marvin Martin and of course Eriksen. Eriksen might cost more but we are Milan, we are aiming for Champions League. We need to spend and we will spend

Milan is Ganso's destiny. He will join us one day. I wonder what Santos will want for him now. Playing amazing as usual.

Can't believe we could've got Hernanes for 13 mil, but we lost him to freakin Nazio :facepalm:

llicic is way too inconsistent i think. grant xhaka is one of the surprise but isnt monchengladbach has already registered for his signature? i read something like that in goal.com

yeah martin marvin is pretty talked about player in general so i think timing matters i mean to say that if other clubs are hunting him then we cant compete but we can secretly monitor players.

eriksen is a dream signing.

there are couple of technical midfielders we should be looking for, because atm our midfield is way too physical defense players and most of them are old. we need creativity... lets see how things go.

what made me both satisfied and not that happy at the same time was to hear today was that, ambrosini and gattuso contract are to be extended. ... they are club legend yes but, i was hoping we stop this trend of extending old players contract. we have been over sensitive over personal reasons, its badly hindering our season performance.

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:42 am

I originally thought that I hadn't seen Strootman play, however I've since realised I had in the Germany vs The Netherlands friendly, in which he was anonymous in defence and offence. I shall make sure to catch a PSV game before the end of the season to have a better look at him. It would be unfair of me to pass judgement so quickly when his entire team failed in that match.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:30 am

Actually Xhaka would be a really good purchase also
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:05 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Actually Xhaka would be a really good purchase also

thought grant xhaka will play for monchengladbach....

otherwise he is alright. he didnt have bright game with bayern away but otherwise absolutely solid and energetic performance from him in CL.

plus read somewhere that gladbach could buy him for 6-8 million.

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:40 am

Don't think we'll sign him but Ander Herrera from Athletic Bibao is a gem.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2