Why did it take until April for City to put Tevez and Aguero together?

+16
jibers
zizzle
Dnmac4
justdoit_
MJ
StrugaRock
BarrileteCosmico
Milan31
LeVersacci
Yeezus
VanDeezNuts
spanky
halamadrid2
Albiceleste
Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why did it take until April for City to put Tevez and Aguero together? Empty Why did it take until April for City to put Tevez and Aguero together?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:35 pm

Seriously ffs Laughing i know its Norwich but it has immense potential as a partnership and much much better than Dzeko or Balotelli can provide Laughing

If i was City id do everything i can in the summer to keep Tevez, ship out one of Balo or Dzeko ( Personally Dzeko) and put these 2 upfront from the start next year.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Why did it take until April for City to put Tevez and Aguero together? Empty Re: Why did it take until April for City to put Tevez and Aguero together?

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:45 pm

Because Tevez wanted to leave, and he still does Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Why did it take until April for City to put Tevez and Aguero together? Empty Re: Why did it take until April for City to put Tevez and Aguero together?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:46 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Because Tevez wanted to leave, and he still does Very Happy

He wouldnt have wanted to leave if Mancini did the smart thing and started him and Aguero from the start Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:48 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Because Tevez wanted to leave, and he still does Very Happy

He wouldnt have wanted to leave if Mancini did the smart thing and started him and Aguero from the start Laughing

Even when he was starting he wanted to go, it's the best combination, but i think he still wants out.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:49 pm

Mancini sucks.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:02 pm

because tevez wasnt available till now, you know extended holidays and dat
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:07 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:because tevez wasnt available till now, you know extended holidays and dat

+1
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:31 pm

because tevez is a shit head

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:35 pm

This is what I picture when I see the Aguero Tevez Partnership

Why did it take until April for City to put Tevez and Aguero together? Kanye-jay-otis

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:10 pm

Danny7 wrote:This is what I picture when I see the Aguero Tevez Partnership

Why did it take until April for City to put Tevez and Aguero together? Kanye-jay-otis
:bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Kun = Kanye and gets Kim Kardashian :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:35 pm

Kunye and Tev-z

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:38 pm

Danny7 wrote:Kunye and Tev-z
:bow:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:45 pm

Because Mancini doesn't know how to manage his stars. Who asks the top premier league scorer to warm up 3 times? Suspect
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:17 pm

Pellegrini did that with Raul, if you're a professional that should not be a problem
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:29 pm

could someone put Tevez (jay Z) and Aguero's (kanye) bouncing heads on one of on those? would be epic

Why did it take until April for City to put Tevez and Aguero together? Kanye-jay-z

Why did it take until April for City to put Tevez and Aguero together? Tumblr_lpspxphV9Z1qamz83o1_500

Why did it take until April for City to put Tevez and Aguero together? 384483436

Why did it take until April for City to put Tevez and Aguero together? Kanye-jayz-otis
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:41 pm

I Love Paint....

Why did it take until April for City to put Tevez and Aguero together? Aguero10

WATCH THE GOAT

Why did it take until April for City to put Tevez and Aguero together? Messi_2676242

Last edited by Danny7 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:47 pm

Danny7 wrote:Why did it take until April for City to put Tevez and Aguero together? Aguero10

I love paint...

Photoshop LVL: Teach me master!!!!
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:56 pm

Tevez: I GUESS I GOT MY SWAGGA BACK!

Cool

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:11 pm

Mancini has already flaked in these kinds of situations, no reason to not play him now.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:07 pm

Danny7 wrote:Tevez: I GUESS I GOT MY SWAGGA BACK!

Cool
TRUFTH
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:25 pm

I'm sorry to say this but those people on here blaming Mancini for Tevez just are living in a fantasy world. Tevez has been a total douche bag for no reason what so ever.

All the team did was buy him, buy a bunch of wonderful players for the team for him to play with, make him captain, pay him a kings ransom, create whole marketing campaign's around his presence on the team to make him even more of a star, create a system where he is the focal point of the team and the way they play sets up for him to score 20-30 goals a season, and the fans worshiped the ground he walked on.

Then he trash's the city of Manchester which he lived in for 2 years and accepted a transfer knowing he was going to be living in the same city like the blue half of it was going to just change magically or something to be "close to his family in Argentina" even though he would have gone further away to Italy or where ever else so that was just a lie.

Then he lie's to the coach's and fans, Pouts for a whole summer and season refuses to check into a CL game against Bayern Munich and leaves the team he was CAPTAIN of to play golf in Argentina, and lies about not wanting to check into the game while his agent (the scum of the earth) makes things even worse by giving him terrible advice which he follows to a T.

I'm probably missing tons of other things as well.

The guy is a problem, and they need to get rid of him. There's a reason SAF didn't want him and why would you want to keep a player who fought as hard as he could to leave anyway possible.

HE is just going to do it again.

BTW, I like Argentina and at one point Tevez so I'm not some kind of hater or anything but I think people who blame Mancini for this are really forgetting what happened. What in the world did you want him to do. They tried to sell him and no one made any offers close to what he is worth. They even tried to sell him to Brazil under there valuation of him to make him happy but that team never had the money in the first place.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:34 pm

^^ knows what he's talking about
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:41 pm

I am sorry but thats BS yes Tevez was at fault but most of that crap happened because Tevez was benched and De Jong was thrown on before him when they were losing lol.

If Mancini started Tevez and Aguero together at start of the season like he should have done none of that shit ever takes place.

Yes Tevez acted like a child and deserved all the shit that came his way, but none of this happens if Tevez was'nt made to be like 5th choice lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:44 pm

But why was he made 5th choice to begin with Mole? you forgot everything that happened during the summer?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum