The Franchise
Raptorgunner
Die Borussen
aleumdance
urbaNRoots
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Barcelona will not win anything in five or six years and La Masia is poor Empty Barcelona will not win anything in five or six years and La Masia is poor

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:24 pm

Brazilian Football Confederation (CBF) director Andres Sanches believes that Barcelona will stop winning titles once their current stars decide to retire.

The Catalan giants have established themselves as one of the most successful clubs in the history of football, winning 13 titles since Pep Guardiola succeeded Frank Rijkaard as coach in the summer of 2008.

Most of the players on the team emerged from La Masia, but Sanches says that the club's football academy will not be able to keep churning out new stars.

"The thing about Barcelona having a football school, in which all teams play the same way, is all crap," he told TV Gazeta.

"This is just a phase. What were they winning five or six years ago? Nothing.

"And what will they win in five or six years? Nothing, because Xavi, Andres Iniesta, Lionel Messi and everyone else will have retired or will be close to retiring."

Sanches then said that he was not impressed by the quality of Barca's youth ranks when he observed the Blaugrana while on a trip to Spain.

"I did not see their Under-17 team play anything like Pep Guardiola's team, they lost 2-0 to Corinthians' Under-17 side," he added.

"The only difference was that the kids do not have the obligation to win."
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Barcelona will not win anything in five or six years and La Masia is poor Empty Re: Barcelona will not win anything in five or six years and La Masia is poor

Post by aleumdance Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:30 pm

if this is true, I wonder what the CBF guy has to say about the $hitty Brazilian Under -17 side I have been watching
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Barcelona will not win anything in five or six years and La Masia is poor Empty Re: Barcelona will not win anything in five or six years and La Masia is poor

Post by Die Borussen Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:31 pm

i luv this guy Heart

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:43 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Brazilian Football Confederation (CBF) director Andres Sanches believes that Barcelona will stop winning titles once their current stars decide to retire.

The Catalan giants have established themselves as one of the most successful clubs in the history of football, winning 13 titles since Pep Guardiola succeeded Frank Rijkaard as coach in the summer of 2008.

Most of the players on the team emerged from La Masia, but Sanches says that the club's football academy will not be able to keep churning out new stars.

"The thing about Barcelona having a football school, in which all teams play the same way, is all crap," he told TV Gazeta.

"This is just a phase. What were they winning five or six years ago? Nothing.

"And what will they win in five or six years? Nothing, because Xavi, Andres Iniesta, Lionel Messi and everyone else will have retired or will be close to retiring."

Sanches then said that he was not impressed by the quality of Barca's youth ranks when he observed the Blaugrana while on a trip to Spain.

"I did not see their Under-17 team play anything like Pep Guardiola's team, they lost 2-0 to Corinthians' Under-17 side," he added.

"The only difference was that the kids do not have the obligation to win."
Barcelona will not win anything in five or six years and La Masia is poor 1t0m
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:46 pm

Messi is retiring at 29?

Anyway, guy obviously has no clue what he talking about lol

5 or 6 years ago, did Rijkaard's team not win La Liga and the CL? Or is that nothing?

The fact that he talking about youth results tells you he has no idea. Cryuff "I don’t give a rats’ ass what kind of results the youth teams get. I don’t want them to win titles. I don’t believe winning youth titles work that well. They get complacent. I want them to struggle".

In 5 or 6 years this team might not be as good as this one, but there is no shame in that, this is the best team in our history...however, I assure you, Barca will not be "nothing".

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:50 pm

Free Cat: "Must be closet RM fan :coffee:" Laughing

The guy's grazy. Barca will stop winning titles this season.

Barcelona will not win anything in five or six years and La Masia is poor Awesome

Last edited by Lord Hispano on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Oh no, hes the director of the Brazilian Football Confederation.

God help them with this kind of logic in a position of power.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:00 pm

The Franchise wrote:Oh no, hes the director of the Brazilian Football Confederation.

God help them with this kind of logic in a position of power.

Brazilian's are kinda arrogant I've noticed. 5 WC's lot's of population with lot's of talent and the whole world rides their bandwagon in every WC.

I've been waiting for them to get told for a while and up till now I was happy until Neymar decided to take the stage.

Hopefully they lose in their own home again like the Argies in the Copa America. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:43 pm

In 5 years we will still have Iniesta, Messi, Thiago, Pique, Cesc, Busquets, Pedro, Cuenca, Tello. Maybe even Valdes.

As franchise says, we might not be as good as now, but we will have a good team mostly based on youth playera.

The story about Choritians u-17 winning barça means nothing. Its one game of one barça team. plus, most barça youth teams play wit younger players than their age.

La masia is not crap, we have many players that can become WC in the next years, the most obvious two Gerard Deulofeu and Rafa Alcantara.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:44 pm

Obvious publicity stunt is obvious.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:48 pm

This guy is an attention whore of the highest level

He is the former president of Corinthians, the team that won the biggest number of our main youth tournament's titles but still don't have a single youth product playing for the NT lol, so it's understandable coming from him.

@Lord Hispano, I dunno where you took that from, we're humble and respectful :coffee:
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Don't believe this fool,he probably just said that to emphasize that coritnhians youth beat barca's.thank God all he does is arrange friendlies
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Why would he just flat out lie and say Barca didn't win anything 5 years ago? That's a pretty big head scratcher.

It will be next to impossible to create a team like this one where 3 of the 5 best players in the world were made in La Masia and they can play in CL finals with 7-8 of the 11-12 people who played in the game came from La Masia.

I mean out of all the hatred Barca gets on here I think people should step back sometimes and think of what an out of control accomplishment that is, it's incredible.

It's highly unlikely they can re-produce that to the same extent but they will keep producing Gems out of La aasia and I Think this guy forgets that they can spend money too and most players want to come live there and play in that system.

So it's pretty safe to say this guy is more wishing this happens then knows what he's talking about.

It's not just Barca either, I have seen many people jealous of the youth system in Spain as a whole because right now there youth system is kicking ass and killing other countries who think it's there birth right to produce the best footballers in droves and now Spain has risen to the top and people in these other countries are green with envy.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:03 pm

The Franchise wrote:Messi is retiring at 29?

Anyway, guy obviously has no clue what he talking about lol

5 or 6 years ago, did Rijkaard's team not win La Liga and the CL? Or is that nothing?

The fact that he talking about youth results tells you he has no idea. Cryuff "I don’t give a rats’ ass what kind of results the youth teams get. I don’t want them to win titles. I don’t believe winning youth titles work that well. They get complacent. I want them to struggle".

In 5 or 6 years this team might not be as good as this one, but there is no shame in that, this is the best team in our history...however, I assure you, Barca will not be "nothing".

yeah his body will begin to break down earlier because of his steroid use. he'll have to move deeper, into the midfielder to remain effective.

Spoiler:
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:26 am

In 5 years Barca will still have Cex, so they will still win hmm

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:29 am

Cesc doesn't fit the system :vagi:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:47 am

After Xavi retires Cex will BE the system :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:54 am

build the team around cesc

Barcelona will not win anything in five or six years and La Masia is poor 1912-so-much-win
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:57 am

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:After Xavi retires Cex will BE the system :bow:

we tried that. No titles.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:58 am

RealGunner wrote:build the team around cesc

Barcelona will not win anything in five or six years and La Masia is poor 1912-so-much-win

Barcelona will not win anything in five or six years and La Masia is poor 1615d_ORIG-NotSureIfSerious

Barcelona will not win anything in five or six years and La Masia is poor Arsenal-Trophy-Cabinet-208x300

Barcelona will not win anything in five or six years and La Masia is poor Preview?imageID=1148734&generatorTypeID=&panels=&text0=&text1=%20ONE%20DOES%20NOT%20SIMPLY%20BECOME%20THE%20SYSTEM&text2=&text3=
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:06 am

lenear1030 wrote:

we tried that. No titles.

But thats because you had the likes of Squilacci, Almunia, Silvestre, and Bentendtendtendner...not to mention Robin Van Perpetuallyinjured instead of Robin Van Perfect hmm
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:35 am

Was trying to figure out why Cesc was nicknamed Cex, and the first thing I get is a Franchise thread scratch.

I assume CesKKK is because of his racist comments?

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:39 am

Massive fail. I'm a Brazil fan (I think every football fan has at least a little love for Brazil) but they haven't won anything in 3 years and this guy wants to predict the future in that manner? Focus on your camp first, guy we'd never heard of til now. And lol, the CL in 06 was nothing??

Plus a youth a academy isn't always going to produce nonstop world beaters, we know that. But that's not to say Barcelona itself will win nothing in 5 years, we just may not have as many homegrown starters. Even barca has to buy outside players every now and again. Someone's gotta tell this dude.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:59 am

OK, and sry to go on, but I don't even care about how he said Barca won't win anything, but he said that these 17 yr. olds play nothing like Pep's team?? NO SH!T!!!!!! That might be why Pep's team aren't themselves 17 yr. olds. I'm sure if you time machined our current starting XI to 17 yrs. of age and played them they'd probably suck a little themselves, what with the experience of a 17 year old.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:19 am

but if we get Neymar then we might buy ourselves some time, right???????
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next