Giancarlo Padovan: "Top Players for Juve are : Berbatov, Torres and Robben. Matri is victim nothing more"

+2
Spooony
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Giancarlo Padovan: "Top Players for Juve are : Berbatov, Torres and Robben. Matri is victim nothing more" Empty Giancarlo Padovan: "Top Players for Juve are : Berbatov, Torres and Robben. Matri is victim nothing more"

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:43 pm

Juve at home for the next season is expected to Top Player to hire for next season. TuttoJuve.com interviewed noted journalist Giancarlo Padovan to take stock of the samples in orbit for Juventus.

We start from the attack: now under discussion is Matri ...

"Matri is a victim of ungenerous criticism. The end remains the top scorer with ten goals Juventus. Sure he scored half of Cavani and Ibra ...".

One name that tickles the imagination is more Higuain ...

"Surely it is a name El Pipita persuasive, but I highly doubt that Real it free. Besides even if it were to happen would be an onerosissima".

From England sponsor Luis Suarez ...

"Here in this case would be a mistake. It's not a top player that makes the difference. In England it seems to me that Berbatov would go on strike the ideal value, given that costs less than ten million."

Or there's the bet Torres, deemed feasible?

"Torres in Italy would benisismo. Bet you can define whether this would be very intriguing. But I think Chelsea at the time he paid it no more than 50m diffiiclmente cheap".

In Italy however would point to who?

"In our league is hard to find bomber on which to focus. We talk about Lavezzi but little marks. Juve must not be content to media players, but to hire someone to really enable you to do the leap."

Who would be ideal for Juve and the game count?

"It's not a bomber, but would be perfect Arjen Robben is one of the few samples available that alone changes the face of a game with a play. Would be perfect for the 4-3-3 because it has technical and dynamism. The only the unknown is often brittle and prone to physical injuries, but it would be a great purchase. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Giancarlo Padovan: "Top Players for Juve are : Berbatov, Torres and Robben. Matri is victim nothing more" Empty Re: Giancarlo Padovan: "Top Players for Juve are : Berbatov, Torres and Robben. Matri is victim nothing more"

Post by Spooony Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:21 pm

A little present for Juve fans
http://www.thehardtackle.com/2012/juventus-2-0-internazionale-post-mortem/
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Giancarlo Padovan: "Top Players for Juve are : Berbatov, Torres and Robben. Matri is victim nothing more" Empty Re: Giancarlo Padovan: "Top Players for Juve are : Berbatov, Torres and Robben. Matri is victim nothing more"

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:55 pm

players like BERBATOV are waste of time and some people don't understand that JUVENTUS players are on their peak of performance;

the average of players is around 27 and they will not get any better they will become like INTER today or CHELSEA today when players become over 30

so even we will win something these four years or nothing another 10 years; the situation is that serious...

call me crazy but I believe JUVENTUS need to bring big names like MESSI, ROONEY, TORRES

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:14 pm

Berbatov will be a big hit in Serie A he is build for team in serie A I see him as anti Ibra..

Torres well you all know what I think about him Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:34 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Berbatov will be a big hit in Serie A he is build for team in serie A I see him as anti Ibra..

I became a fan of JUVENTUS because players like ZIDANE, DAVIDS, DEL PIERO, NEDVED, BUFFON ect

If JUVENTUS buy BERBATOV I give up on JUVE

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:36 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Berbatov will be a big hit in Serie A he is build for team in serie A I see him as anti Ibra..

I became a fan of JUVENTUS because players like ZIDANE, DAVIDS, DEL PIERO, NEDVED, BUFFON ect

If JUVENTUS buy BERBATOV I give up on JUVE

I'll never give up on Juve......
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:39 pm

You should never give up your club.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:48 pm

its been a long time without win;

If I was that patience I would be fan of PARMA or SIENA maybe? I would not choose to be fan of best ITALY club;

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:54 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:its been a long time without win;

If I was that patience I would be fan of PARMA or SIENA maybe? I would not choose to be fan of best ITALY club;

Leeds, Nothingam Forest would run out of fans if they do like you do now....

and we are in god ty far better situation bro and the trophies will come but even if we don't win trophies I LOVE JUVENTUS !

no need to give up just because of trophies don't be like those trophy hunters because u ain't one of them I know u Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:58 pm

I don't think anyone would quit on Juve if Berbatov joined the club. That's just ridiculous. I'd be happy with a purchase of a player like Berbatov for less than 10 million if it meant that we would also be signing a world class SS. That would give us great depth at the forward position for UCL.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:02 pm

Juventude wrote:I don't think anyone would quit on Juve if Berbatov joined the club. That's just ridiculous. I'd be happy with a purchase of a player like Berbatov for less than 10 million if it meant that we would also be signing a world class SS. That would give us great depth at the forward position for UCL.

am I the only1 who thinks that Berbatov is 20+ Striker who can be beast in seria a he is build in that way
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:08 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:I don't think anyone would quit on Juve if Berbatov joined the club. That's just ridiculous. I'd be happy with a purchase of a player like Berbatov for less than 10 million if it meant that we would also be signing a world class SS. That would give us great depth at the forward position for UCL.

am I the only1 who thinks that Berbatov is 20+ Striker who can be beast in seria a he is build in that way

I agree with you about Berbatov's quality, but he is 31 now and will be 32 next January. Two or three years ago I would have paid 20 million for him. I like him a lot for around 10 million. I agree with Luca in that Juve's first priority should be a world class SS and, then, I would like to see them add a quality CF that won't cost too much. Berbatov could fill that position at the right price.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:18 pm

DEVI ; all I want is motivation to watch JUVENUTS;; a player who excite me

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:29 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:DEVI ; all I want is motivation to watch JUVENUTS;; a player who excite me

We're going to need more than one player. If Juve signed a player like Berbatov, I don't think that would be our one big signing for the summer. As I said before, teams need 3-4 quality and reliable forwards to compete in Serie A and UCL. So, I expect a couple signings or youth promotions for those spots. I wouldn't get too worked up over a Berbatov rumor.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:28 am

Berba = another luca toni.. Nothing more!
Lol devi, u said same about borriello ( that he would be boom at juve)..
we dont need berb if we have quag,matri, and adp i hope Sad..
Berba not better than any of our strikers..
I wiuldnt mind lavezzi , cavani, rooney, hig, benz, loan torres, reus , gotze, robben messi ronaldo rossi aguero tevez

Uhhh i want a quality CF like baggio or adp tolead us in future and present
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:09 am

3 forwards is not enough for league, UCL, and coppa. Plus, Quags, Matri, and ADP are not nearly good enough in quality for a legitimate UCL or scudetto contender, especially when you consider that Quags and ADP will be getting older.

I'm really surprised by people's poor rating of Berbatov. He should not be compared to Luca Toni. Berbatov is four years younger than him and, if you actually watch United games, he is still quality.

By the way, a CF is typically a big and tall striker like Van Nistlerooy, Trez, Toni, or Berbatov. The CF typically won't handle the ball too much. ADP is a classic SS. You may be able to argue that Baggio was a CF and SS, but ADP is definitely not one. The closest we have to a CF this season is Matri.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down