Our depth is ridiculous

4 posters

Go down

Our depth is ridiculous  Empty Our depth is ridiculous

Post by Potential Sat 24 Mar 2012, 19:58

Our 2nd defense; Zambrotta (Abate) Mexes (Nesta) Bonera(Silva) Mesbah (Antonini) is capable of conceding only 1 goal against a CL contenders!

Our 2nd midfield; Ambrosini (Aquilani) Muntari (MVB) Nocerino (Seedorf) Emanuelson (Boateng) is capable of controlling more than 50% against a CL contenders!

And out beloved youngster being 5th on the playing sheet (Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Pato, Cassano) is capable of playing the game of his life!

We really have wicked depth!
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Our depth is ridiculous  Empty Re: Our depth is ridiculous

Post by Milan31 Sat 24 Mar 2012, 20:00

:bow: huge win for us! Great game from Bonera! I never ever imagined myself saying great and Bonera in the same sentence Razz Fantastic game, I adore this team!
Forza Milan!
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat 24 Mar 2012, 20:12

It was a win hard fought and the whole team deserves all praise we can afford them . We couldn't play better tonight , with so many of our regular players off. Every single one of Milan's players gave their all , i am really proud for them. SES , or may i say SEX , this kid is a diamond , he will be pwning Serie A next season if he keeps playing like that.

And Ambro , who's been critisized to death this season. His legs and lungs might have been weaker these days , but his desire and passion for a win is unmatched. You could see dragging himself close to the end , but still keep trying to run and mark e.t.c .
Our captain leads by example , like all the Milan captains did before.

So glad we won Roma , they re proving to have real quality in their team , despite some results proving otherwise. Next season , they will be Serie A contenders for sure.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat 24 Mar 2012, 20:18

Potential wrote:Our 2nd defense; Zambrotta (Abate) Mexes (Nesta) Bonera(Silva) Mesbah (Antonini) is capable of conceding only 1 goal against a CL contenders!

Our 2nd midfield; Ambrosini (Aquilani) Muntari (MVB) Nocerino (Seedorf) Emanuelson (Boateng) is capable of controlling more than 50% against a CL contenders!

And out beloved youngster being 5th on the playing sheet (Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Pato, Cassano) is capable of playing the game of his life!

Indeed , i couldn't believe this 2 seasons ago , but it really came true. We have great depth and options to choose from , it's just amazing for the team.

Even Muntari has been proving us all wrong and i bet , not just us... :coffee:

Bravo , bravo to Milan . With this depth and Milan's mentality , Serie A won't be a problem , just a matter of time .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sat 24 Mar 2012, 20:20

Dante13 wrote:
Potential wrote:Our 2nd defense; Zambrotta (Abate) Mexes (Nesta) Bonera(Silva) Mesbah (Antonini) is capable of conceding only 1 goal against a CL contenders!

Indeed , i couldn't believe this 2 seasons ago , but it really came true. We have great depth and options to choose from , it's just amazing for the team.

Bravo , bravo to Milan . With this depth and Milan's mentality , Serie A won't be a problem , just a matter of time .

Not all of us :coffee:

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t16414-muntarithe-reasons-for-the-move
Potential wrote:Am I the only one optimistic about him?
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat 24 Mar 2012, 20:21

POTENTIAL :bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat 24 Mar 2012, 20:35

Potential wrote:
Dante13 wrote:

Not all of us :coffee:

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t16414-muntarithe-reasons-for-the-move
Potential wrote:Am I the only one optimistic about him?

Potential , who the f*** are you Laughing

we need more "potential" power in Milan Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down