If ''King'' Kenny wasn't a legend?

4 posters

Go down

If ''King'' Kenny wasn't a legend? Empty If ''King'' Kenny wasn't a legend?

Post by Travis_RM_91 Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:10 pm

Would he have been sacked by now?

His work has been no better than Roy's, but Kenny spent more and his PR skills aren't exactly great. His transfer market business has been horrible. (I still can't get my head around Henderson costing almost twice as much as Ozil)

Should Kenny go or resign at least to protect his legacy?
Travis_RM_91
Travis_RM_91
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

If ''King'' Kenny wasn't a legend? Empty Re: If ''King'' Kenny wasn't a legend?

Post by McAgger Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:58 pm

Kenny isn't leaving mate. No one at Liverpool is calling for his head. Rome wasn't built in a day, this is a long term project. He's going to be given at least another season.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:14 pm

I have my questions....I will be able to assess the situation better after I know what happens in FA Cup.

But I hope Kenny doesn't mean the stuff he says in post-match stuff....We have imploded the same way Arsenal was last season after CC final.

That RVP last minute winner, killed us.

Still grateful that he took us back to Wembley and getting us our first piece of silverware in 6 years

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:54 pm

I don't think he would've been sacked just yet if he wasn't a legend. It's not the Liverpool way. (Hodgson was a rare case though) I have my doubts as to whether he is the right man for the job though and the more I watch, the more I feel he isn't.

It's not as black and white as people may think.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis_RM_91 Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:01 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Kenny isn't leaving mate. No one at Liverpool is calling for his head. Rome wasn't built in a day, this is a long term project. He's going to be given at least another season.

True Roma wasn't built in a day, but...

Downing, Carroll, Spearing, Bellamy and Henderson playing poorly and knocking it about in the Europa League. Hardly the foundations of a great empire is it?
Travis_RM_91
Travis_RM_91
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Travis_RM_91 wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Kenny isn't leaving mate. No one at Liverpool is calling for his head. Rome wasn't built in a day, this is a long term project. He's going to be given at least another season.

Downing, Carroll, Spearing, Bellamy and Henderson playing poorly and knocking it about in the Europa League. Hardly the foundations of a great empire is it?

It's not as black and white. And Spearing and Bellamy aren't playing poorly.

In Rafa's first season, we were dogshit in the League and had one of the worst away records in the league. His 2nd season, we had a better away record than Champions Chelsea.

I'd hate us to turn into a RM/Chelsea type who sack managers after one season or less. Our biggest mistake was sacking Rafa because of some pathetic knee-jerk, hope we've learnt our lesson

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:50 am

Schweini wrote:
Travis_RM_91 wrote:

It's not as black and white. And Spearing and Bellamy aren't playing poorly.

In Rafa's first season, we were dogshit in the League and had one of the worst away records in the league. His 2nd season, we had a better away record than Champions Chelsea.

I'd hate us to turn into a RM/Chelsea type who sack managers after one season or less. Our biggest mistake was sacking Rafa because of some pathetic knee-jerk, hope we've learnt our lesson

nor are carroll or henderson, both of whom i've actually been very happy with over the alst few months and am excited about to see as the future of lfc. not to say i'm satisfied with kenny, but get which players are underperforming straight. most of us are happy with most of the ones you listed.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum