Is Messi the best playemaker goalkeeper in the world?

+19
matpol
_LMG_10_
tonger
M99
Yeezus
rsinatra
The Messiah
BarcaLearning
James0311
Zealous
jibers
S32TABLANCA
halamadrid2
dronte
Albiceleste
Rebaño Sagrado
ronalessi
Pedram
BarrileteCosmico
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is Messi the best playemaker goalkeeper in the world? Empty Is Messi the best playemaker goalkeeper in the world?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Is Messi the best playemaker goalkeeper in the world? 1507363

Puyol's twitteer: "Even as a keeper he's amazing, what a phenomenon!"
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Is Messi the best playemaker goalkeeper in the world? Empty Re: Is Messi the best playemaker goalkeeper in the world?

Post by Pedram Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Valdes already worried. Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Is Messi the best playemaker goalkeeper in the world? Empty Re: Is Messi the best playemaker goalkeeper in the world?

Post by ronalessi Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:08 pm

:vagi:
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:09 pm

:vagi:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:09 pm

affraid :bow: dat GOAT

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:10 pm

He might be the best street cleaner too, but we are yet to find that out.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:10 pm

meh the dolphins will pawn him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:13 pm

''It started well but then Messi started to talk. He wanted to play as a goalkeeper, not on the centre forward. I was sacrificed and no longer had the freedom on the pitch I need to succeed."
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:18 pm

El Pipita wrote:''It started well but then Messi started to talk. He wanted to play as a goalkeeper, not on the centre forward. I was sacrificed and no longer had the freedom on the pitch I need to succeed."

'So I went up to Pep, and I told him: You have an Audi, and you're driving it like a Volkswagen! I dont want to be a ball boy Sad'
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:19 pm

El Pipita wrote:''It started well but then Messi started to talk. He wanted to play as a goalkeeper, not on the centre forward. I was sacrificed and no longer had the freedom on the pitch I need to succeed."

Laughing
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:20 pm

:lol!: :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:20 pm

"When I walked into goal and took my position Messi would look at me and not say a word. He'd say hello to everyone else but me. I got angry I threw my gloves at him. I'm not violent but if I were him I would've been scared."
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:29 pm

"I got injured and Pep did not even call me. At L'Hospilatet they would check daily with me and ask me "Victor, do you think you'll be able to play on Sunday?" From Pep, not a word. An injured Victor is a pretty serious thing for any team."
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:30 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:"I got injured and Pep did not even call me. At L'Hospilatet they would check daily with me and ask me "Victor, do you think you'll be able to play on Sunday?" From Pep, not a word. An injured Victor is a pretty serious thing for any team."

LMAO +1
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by James0311 Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:06 pm

Saetablanca wrote:

'So I went up to Pep, and I told him: You have an Audi, and you're driving it like a Volkswagen! I dont want to be a ball boy Sad'

Zealous wrote:"When I walked into goal and took my position Messi would look at me and not say a word. He'd say hello to everyone else but me. I got angry I threw my gloves at him. I'm not violent but if I were him I would've been scared."

BarrileteCosmico wrote:"I got injured and Pep did not even call me. At L'Hospilatet they would check daily with me and ask me "Victor, do you think you'll be able to play on Sunday?" From Pep, not a word. An injured Victor is a pretty serious thing for any team."

LMFAO !!!!!!..... :lol!: :bow: Thumbs up Laughing
James0311
James0311
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:39 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Another awesome thread cheers

And love that picture, Messi the dwarf flying save! :lol!:

:bow: :bow: :bow:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm

Neuer is still the only Playmaker Goalkeeper in the world
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:38 pm

amazing thread
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:43 pm

Ibra: I was trying to talk to Pep and he just gave me a blunt stare. I had lost control of myself and started throw the training balls all around the locker room. I was so annoyed, that I proceeded to whip a ball at Pep's face. Before it made contact with his face, little Lio, the teachers pet made a flying goalie save. Looking back, Lio really was preventing me from succeeding in anything at Barcelona. :vagi:

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:28 pm

Special extract from the book "I Am Victor" by Victor Valdes. Already a bestseller on Spain, English translation coming soon.

Messi was staring at me and I lost it. I thought "there is my enemy, eating the triple whooper." I yelled to him "You have no balls! McDonalds rules!" and probably worse things than that.

I added "You are shitting yourself because of Manuel Neuer. You can go to hell!" I was completely mad. I wanted to strangle him like I strangled Jose Mourinho. I threw a box full of whoppers and How To Dive For Dummies Handbook. It crashed to the floor and Leo said nothing, he just picked up the whoppers and ate it, offered me a bite. A deceived looking Xavi was peeking out from the corner of the door. I'm not violent, but if I were Messi, I would be frightened.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:42 am

Bump so more people are exposed to this epic thread :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:50 am

more like the best goalkeeping playmaker
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:53 am

more like the best playkeeping goalmaker
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:54 pm

“I asked for a meeting with Guardiola – for a discussion, not an argument. I said I was being used in the wrong way and that they shouldn’t have bought me if they wanted another type of player.

“I told him what a friend had said to me – ‘you bought a Fly Emirates Air Limousine but fly it like Ryanair. The chat seemed to go well but then Guardiola started to freeze me out.”
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:06 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:more like the best playkeeping goalmaker

:bow:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next